Von Cettes

Warriors

On 5/5/2024 at 9:32 PM, mikenz said:

I don't like knocking them, they are giving it their best shot but not every team can handle the hype, I think it just makes it harder for the players especially.

So when we debate anything related to sport we need to factor in ' Knocking

Stop it Mikey.

This World needs realists not apologists that's why we are going down the Shithouse....these guys are making plenty while others lose their jobs..wake up....in the real 'Natural' world its survival of the fittest and environmentalists rule....yet outside the 'Natural we factor in weakness....go figure...Up the wahs zoo.... weird...sounds like something John Clarke would of started...if it werent for ya gumboots¬†ūü§£

On 5/12/2024 at 3:11 PM, mikenz said:

I was thinking Warriers 20 + at the start, seems I might be wrong again. .

they just are not  that good without the ref calls,i even picked the Penrith defeat before the game not due to warriors ability but to balance the universe....they are average to poor but enjoy their effort worthy of applause

On 5/23/2024 at 3:42 PM, eljay said:

Poor Wahs.     Just like the Greens.     Always something going on - Fonua-Blake stood down this round for being naughty boy!

You cant compare the warriors with the so called greens eljay , the greens  get more funding and are  funded without performance because they are full of shigt 

i would like to praise the warriors for a brilliant performance but we are not  seeing any....the cows  MUST of had   tickets on the warriors 13 over given their WOEFUL performance which would go down as the worst home performance all year.....warriors moving forward? logic says Storm by 26 but we are seeing weird things happening as the economic squeeze ROBERTSON,ADERN AND  HIPKINS CREATED starting  to bite....To see Hipkins speaking on TV MAKES ME FEEL SICK,he had his shot and forced the pfizer shot on his fellow Countrymen.. disgraceful

On 6/14/2024 at 8:49 PM, Gruff said:

GIve the Warriors credit. They are average to poor producing results..... bubble burst soon? 

couldnt believe the 2.60 on the Titans....... oh so easy

On 6/12/2024 at 10:18 PM, Gruff said:

i would like to praise the warriors for a brilliant performance but we are not  seeing any....the cows  MUST of had   tickets on the warriors 13 over given their WOEFUL performance which would go down as the worst home performance all year.....warriors moving forward? logic says Storm by 26 but we are seeing weird things happening as the economic squeeze ROBERTSON,ADERN AND  HIPKINS CREATED starting  to bite....To see Hipkins speaking on TV MAKES ME FEEL SICK,he had his shot and forced the pfizer shot on his fellow Countrymen.. disgraceful

What has Pfizer got to do with The Warriors? Egg Head Luxon would have done the same as Hipkins.

2 hours ago, bloke said:

What has Pfizer got to do with The Warriors? Egg Head Luxon would have done the same as Hipkins.

THEY ARE BOTH WAY OVERATED.  

13 hours ago, Gruff said:

...AND YES LUXON IS ON BOARD AND NEEDS REMOVAL

So, do you think that The Warriors had a Covid Booster early in the week that contributed to their thrashing? That would be a great conspiracy theory for you to spread.

Given this had turned a bit polictal lately 

Who is the biggest windger

Chris Hipkins whenever they loose one of their cash burning policies or

Ricky Stuart whenever they lose a game

Both need life time supply of tissues

On 6/24/2024 at 9:25 AM, bloke said:

So, do you think that The Warriors had a Covid Booster early in the week that contributed to their thrashing? That would be a great conspiracy theory for you to spread.

what exactly is a Conspiracy theory Blokey Wokey ?.....so called Scientists Postulate yet others with evidence are Conspiratorial.... a theory is only something without evidential support ......WHERE DO YOU STAND AND WHY?

Warriors are the biggest triers in the NRLand that can produce the odd result,they are also the luckiest and always gain advantage from origin....they have as much chance of winning the NRL as i have talking you into not getting jabbed

On 6/24/2024 at 11:25 AM, bloke said:

Gruff would have expected them to all have died from the original jab, and not have lived long enough to require a booster. True story. 

1 hour ago, Gruff said:

what exactly is a Conspiracy theory Blokey Wokey ?.....so called Scientists Postulate yet others with evidence are Conspiratorial.... a theory is only something without evidential support ......WHERE DO YOU STAND AND WHY?

You should Know "Gruff the earth is flat" you have been spinning out shit on any occasion you can for some time now. I have had the vaccine 4 times so by your reasoning I should have died years ago.

On 7/3/2024 at 6:58 PM, bloke said:

You should Know "Gruff the earth is flat" you have been spinning out shit on any occasion you can for some time now. I have had the vaccine 4 times so by your reasoning I should have died years ago.

¬†IT JUST MEANS YOU ARE A LITTLE SLOW BLOKE NOT THAT YOU ARE A BAD PERSON, MANY WERE BRAINWASHED BY THE¬† GOVERNMENTS CAMPAIGN AND YOU WERE JUST ANOTHER VICTIM OF DECEPTION...YOU FEEL STUPID OF COURSE BUT THATS ONLY NATURAL...QUESTION NOW IS DO YOU DOUBLE DOWN ON YOUR OWN IGNORANCE ?¬† DO SOME STUDY INSTEAD OF LABELLING PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY CARE AND DO THE RELEVANT STUDY INSTEAD OF LABELLING OTHERS SHITSTIRRERS......HOW¬† 'FLAT EARTH" ENTERS THIS CONVERSATION IS ANYBODIES GUESS¬†ūüėܬ† DO YOU FEEL SMARTER THAN SOMEONE WHO SUGGESTS SOMETHING AGAINST MAINSTREAM BELIEF?.....YOU ARE NOT,BUT THAT DOESNT MAKE YOU A BAD PERSON....BUT BY YOUR REASONING YOU ARE....BUT THATS ONLY YOUR OPINION

On 7/3/2024 at 6:10 PM, Idolmite said:

Gruff would have expected them to all have died from the original jab, and not have lived long enough to require a booster. True story. 

THE UNVAXXED STILL LIVE?¬† ¬†SO THE VAXXED HAVE ACHIEVED WHAT EXACTLY MITEY?SOME ARE 7 TO TEN SHOTS IN COSTING THE REST OF THE COUNTRY HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS AND COMPROMISING THEIR OWN HEALTH AND THAT OF THEIR OFFSPRING..... I NEVER STATED THE JAB KILLLED EVERYONE INSTANTLY DID I ?¬† BUT FROM THE LITERATURE PRE VACCINE AND NOW POST IT LOOKS HIGHLY PROBABLE THOSE WHO LISTENED TO THE EXPERTSūüôĄ¬†WERE WRONG..... THE ONLY THING I EXPECTED WAS SOME LOGICAL THINKING...TRUE STORY