RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Von Cettes

Warriors

It's the players that need to pull finger, they need to run forwards and take on the opposition players as they waste time and opportunities by continuing to run sideways.

The goal posts are at the end of the field, not the darn sidelines.

To those that knock the coaches out there you are once again wrong they are not the ones out there playing with the ball.

A good confidence boost and Roosters look like easy picking next week to get on a roll. Johnson seems like he's switched on which is a good sign and RTS and Kata had good games so things are starting to gel. Just a pity we can never start a season well

14 minutes ago, Canelo said:

A good confidence boost and Roosters look like easy picking next week to get on a roll. Johnson seems like he's switched on which is a good sign and RTS and Kata had good games so things are starting to gel. Just a pity we can never start a season well

$18.50 on betfair for them looks a great trading proposition IMO. 

4 hours ago, Canelo said:

Two things Canelo

They had their first win for yonks against the bottom team

The authorities who do the draws (Aussies??) always seem to give them top of the table sides to begin the season.   And this works!!   They seem to get into a defensive mind set right from the word 'go"

That's right. They never seem to draw a Newcastle or a Gold Coast at home in the first round. They seem to always play round 1 away. I just hope Roosters dont bounce back against us which is something we are guilty of at times, letting a team which has been down turn things around because of lacklustre defense going through the motions

17 hours ago, Canelo said:

That's right. They never seem to draw a Newcastle or a Gold Coast at home in the first round. They seem to always play round 1 away. I just hope Roosters dont bounce back against us which is something we are guilty of at times, letting a team which has been down turn things around because of lacklustre defense going through the motions

The fact is you boys are talking about the Warriors - as such, you have no idea how they will go next week, or any other week for that matter.

I thought I would warm to Isaac Luke but the guy is an ill-disciplined waste of salary cap. Why does he not learn that a penalty in the ruck=field position=points? he's been doing the same thing season after season...just what the Warriors need 

Does anyone else get annoyed that Radio Sport, as in the traditional means of it - not the internet, don't very often have live Rugby League games on when they are played?

It gets very annoying when one wants to listen to the games live and aren't for whatever reason where there's internet access or Sky TV available.

Not everyone wants to watch games, or other sports for that matter, via cellphones and they churn through a fair whack of data so it doesn't make it a viable option for those starting out, paying other bills etc and not living off the perks of those in the media industry.

5 hours ago, meomy said:

Does anyone else get annoyed that Radio Sport, as in the traditional means of it - not the internet, don't very often have live Rugby League games on when they are played?

It gets very annoying when one wants to listen to the games live and aren't for whatever reason where there's internet access or Sky TV available.

Not everyone wants to watch games, or other sports for that matter, via cellphones and they churn through a fair whack of data so it doesn't make it a viable option for those starting out, paying other bills etc and not living off the perks of those in the media industry.

Really? They normally have a Friday night game, Saturday night game and the majority of warrior games as long as they don't clash with a particular super rugby game. 

Hmmm Don't even start us on the clashes with the rugby.

They used to have rugby on one radio station and the league on another in the good ole days when they were playing at the same time.

We say, bring it back so we can all be happy again!

9 hours ago, Von Cettes said:

I believe Stephen Kearney will be the next Warriors coach.

and their fullback VC?

I slept through alot of the game mate. Pre-game warm up was quite intense at home:DI didn't see any line speed at all in the 15 odd minutes I saw live....WTF my only thought after the Storm's 1st set. Doubt it improved during my power nap/s. Shame about Lolohea and Mannering.....that's  just kicking a man while he's down.

How do I get rid of this pharkin avatar:unsure:

1 hour ago, hesi said:

Hi Steve, bit sad for you

Double click on your avatar in the top right hand

A screen will come up with a larger avatar, top left

This avatar has a little box on it called profile photo

Click on this and a screen comes up to remove photo

Done 

Might bring you better luck:D

Cheers

lol....just a tongue in cheek comment Hesi but thanks. I was looking for the/a "punch line" reading your reply.

Just waiting for Globe to jump on and twist the knife and what makes it worse....his Sea Eagles won.....sigh!

Go the Cowboys!

I believe Stephen Kearney will be the next Warriors coach.

funniest post ever

must be based on his overwhelming success and popularity at parramatta

still no surprise to see a team that only want to run over the top of opponents rather than use the football flop again, get them on a fish diet maybe.

do kata and hurrell have keys to their front door or just put their shoulder into it to get through ?

maybe you need to bring back jeff robson,    lmao.

2042 year of the warrior.