RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Von Cettes

Warriors

Inches short von? Any other ref that's a 14+ point dog win,kept them in it , not a horrible effort by any stretch and the dogs effort under the speculating high ball was key...origin keeps the warriors close though and the four bottom sides look forlorn so only 4 teams in the way for the 8...the depleted titans next week will be interesting

The warriors did play for the full 80 which was a good sign in itself and it was only the staunch defence of the Dogs that kept them out a couple of times, a lot of other teams would have lost against the warriors today. Looks like McFadden is doing the job well and after the last few weeks I'm thinking they may make the 8 albeit the bottom 4.

As for any Dogs that make the NSW team, well then they will know what it's like to play in a losing team :blink:

The warriors did play for the full 80 which was a good sign in itself and it was only the staunch defence of the Dogs that kept them out a couple of times, a lot of other teams would have lost against the warriors today. Looks like McFadden is doing the job well and after the last few weeks I'm thinking they may make the 8 albeit the bottom 4.

As for any Dogs that make the NSW team, well then they will know what it's like to play in a losing team :blink:

Yeah well said Trak. Agree with VC too.....don't mind a loss when they compete like that. Couple of dropped balls really cost us today.

Not one for sour grapes but that last "missile" that nailed Johnson looked decidedly dangerous. If it wasn't the end of the game maybe it would have been noticed.

High quality game. Much better than the other dross we've been served up this week.

Fell a bit short but they never gave in and were outstanding on defence. Warriors seem to have a lot more grit and determination under McFadden.

The Dogs are a top team, much better than I thought they'd be this year. Still, they won't win the title.

I've always said the Cowboys will be the goods this year. Manly is the other team that look real title contenders to me.

The 2014 Roosters and Souths aren't up to the 2013 editions standards so not for me.

The Dogs do look good at present but I still see them faltering in the 2nd half of the season.

Can't see a title winner coming from the rest.

How about you Gruff? You like to tell us which teams you feel are not good, so who is good? Go on, have a stab.

I can't see anyone outside those 5 winning the title

Rabbits and Roosters well down on last year, poor energy levels from the Roosters in Townsville,

Manly are the team to beat, hardened side who have had plenty of interruptions ,at this early stage them favs just in front of the dogs, who still have Pritchard to come back, then the Cowboys

Roosters and Rabbits both winning chances best outsider Warriors

Hey Zig I seen that missile Morris didn't miss, can't believe Klien didn't blow a penalty he gives a scrum feed to the dogs, then 2 minutes later Warriors put the Bomb up Perrett knocks on Eastwood touches ball in offside position, no penalty, Warriors scrum, geez with any other ref Warriors win............(only kidding) better side won on the day, great match, see ya all at Robina next week, home game away from home

Yeah well said Trak. Agree with VC too.....don't mind a loss when they compete like that. Couple of dropped balls really cost us today.

Not one for sour grapes but that last "missile" that nailed Johnson looked decidedly dangerous. If it wasn't the end of the game maybe it would have been noticed.

Yeah they compete like that againsted a top Team, Jekyl and Hyde again when up againsted a lower team. Up and down like a whores drawers this mob. GO THE SEA EAGLES

Manly are the team to beat, hardened side who have had plenty of interruptions ,at this early stage them favs just in front of the dogs, who still have Pritchard to come back,

Don't forget Krisnan Inu, he's on the way back. ;)

I can't see anyone outside those 5 winning the title

Rabbits and Roosters well down on last year, poor energy levels from the Roosters in Townsville,

Manly are the team to beat, hardened side who have had plenty of interruptions ,at this early stage them favs just in front of the dogs, who still have Pritchard to come back, then the Cowboys

Roosters and Rabbits both winning chances best outsider Warriors

Hey Zig I seen that missile Morris didn't miss, can't believe Klien didn't blow a penalty he gives a scrum feed to the dogs, then 2 minutes later Warriors put the Bomb up Perrett knocks on Eastwood touches ball in offside position, no penalty, Warriors scrum, geez with any other ref Warriors win............(only kidding) better side won on the day, great match, see ya all at Robina next week, home game away from home

Mate....I'm dropping 1 from my pre season Top 4(Knights)....didn't think Tinkler would have money issues... and shunting up the Cowboys and Doggies.

Roosters - Storm - Warriors - Cowboys for me. Phuck Manly....will never like them(Globe... :P )

Enjoy the game fella!!!

What??!! They should have drilled that Titans rabble by 20 tonight! Having a blind Aus half is crucifying the Warriors.

wake up you raving imbecilic RACIST !!

you wouldn't know a half from a winger or your arse from your elbow.

Anyone still loving Chad Townsend??!!??!! Honestly how many wrong options can a guy make?

Don't think he has any fans on here Torch, not that I have noticed anyway. He is fortunate that TL is out injured as he would be on the bench or more likely playing reserve grade. Coach won't muck around though if he feels someone is not performing as he has shown over the past month or so. The kid has some talent though.....he will get more chances. 

It was frustrating at times seeing poor options taken. Maybe just a lack of patience at times. The Titans pack tackled their hearts out all game They missed heaps but never gave up trying. We got the 2 points at the end of the day so should be happy with that....admittedly not scoring what should have been a comfortable win but our -1 differential reads well. Especially when we draw level with the Titans/Tigers. Points differential will play a big part this season determining the top 8.

All going well the boys should be able to smash the Knights next Sunday.....

Hey Von be interested to hear your thoughts mate. Atmosphere must have been pretty cool though(not a bad away crowd)