RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Von Cettes

Warriors

Awwww Zig gimmie some of what your on cuz!

The Warriors will get smashed on Saturday night score prediction 46-10........the Roosters will be a top 4 side but will be at their best later in the season as the combinations start to click, at the moment their still a team of individuals, as for the Warriors they are mentally weak their defence is brittle, and once they are behind they choose half hearted measures.

The Warriors need to work on defence 7 days a week and once they fix that they can then possibly move forward, but coming of 9 losses in a row, and they weren't just losses, they were turn it up style losses, one cant see a close match.

As for Parra well they are a bottom 3 side, 3rd last is their spot, people were talking them up after last week, top 8 contenders hahahah, last week Parramatta were gifted a false dawn, by a side that would be lucky to make the 8 in reserve grade, Parra had their chance against a side that can only improve leaps and bounds, had this been later in the year with Kasiano, Pritchard, Graham, and Barba back the Eels would have been laped.

As for the Bronc's being a top 4 side they are closer to being a bottom 4 side and will miss the 8, they are a shadow of the bronc's of old, I thought i heard the Bronc's had won one of their last 13, and I know who that was against, they have a useless halfback in Wallace, another halfback playing 5/8, and have put their fullback on the wing duh! .....an injury to the injury prone Hodges and it's curtains.

So too the winning chances in the comp, there are 5 genuine hopes.

1) Sth Sydney

2) Nth Queensland

3) Roosters

4) Bulldogs

5) Storm

The top 4 have outstanding forward packs, which allows their outside backs to capitalise, the Storm althogh not blessed with as dominant forward pack, possibly have the standout spine, Slater Widdop, Cronk and Smith.

The other 3 to make up the 8

6) Cronulla

7) Newcastle

8) Manly

Awwww Zig gimmie some of what your on cuz!

The Warriors will get smashed on Saturday night score prediction 46-10........the Roosters will be a top 4 side but will be at their best later in the season as the combinations start to click, at the moment their still a team of individuals, as for the Warriors they are mentally weak their defence is brittle, and once they are behind they choose half hearted measures.

The Warriors need to work on defence 7 days a week and once they fix that they can then possibly move forward, but coming of 9 losses in a row, and they weren't just losses, they were turn it up style losses, one cant see a close match.

As for Parra well they are a bottom 3 side, 3rd last is their spot, people were talking them up after last week, top 8 contenders hahahah, last week Parramatta were gifted a false dawn, by a side that would be lucky to make the 8 in reserve grade, Parra had their chance against a side that can only improve leaps and bounds, had this been later in the year with Kasiano, Pritchard, Graham, and Barba back the Eels would have been laped.

As for the Bronc's being a top 4 side they are closer to being a bottom 4 side and will miss the 8, they are a shadow of the bronc's of old, I thought i heard the Bronc's had won one of their last 13, and I know who that was against, they have a useless halfback in Wallace, another halfback playing 5/8, and have put their fullback on the wing duh! .....an injury to the injury prone Hodges and it's curtains.

So too the winning chances in the comp, there are 5 genuine hopes.

1) Sth Sydney

2) Nth Queensland

3) Roosters

4) Bulldogs

5) Storm

The top 4 have outstanding forward packs, which allows their outside backs to capitalise, the Storm althogh not blessed with as dominant forward pack, possibly have the standout spine, Slater Widdop, Cronk and Smith.

The other 3 to make up the 8

6) Cronulla

7) Newcastle

8) Manlye

If hope is a drug I'll flick you some...lol. We get to see your 8......not bad. We probably only differ by 2 .

Yeah we could get smashed alright. I think the Warrior faithfuls will just be happy with a committed 80 minute performance regardless of the scoreline.

They sack vatuvei and didnt purchase the very hum drum leulauai and maloney is still playing...the first course of action is to remove the jobs for the bros mentality,whoevers decision it was(backhander?)to buy thomas needs to be exiled to white island

My money is on the Warriors for the wooden spoon. You can be sure they will always turn victory into defeat. Go you island boys,when you finally learn to tackle properly and play 80 minute footy without having moments of "island time",we may have something resembling a football team. Gd luck on that.

Go the Doggies for title.

My money is on the Warriors for the wooden spoon. You can be sure they will always turn victory into defeat. Go you island boys,when you finally learn to tackle properly and play 80 minute footy without having moments of "island time",we may have something resembling a football team. Gd luck on that.

Go the Doggies for title.

I wondered how long it would be before the "Island boys" got the blame. Expexted opu in here not you GD. By my count there was 4 "island boys" in the Warriors 17 on Saturday...the same number as the Roosters had in fact. Can't blame the loss on our 4 surely?

I thought we defended a whole lot better than last week....but still missed 24 tackles. That's not the be all and end all of our problems though. The Storm missed 26 tackles in their impressive performance against the Cowboys.....but hardly noticed as everything else they did was pretty clinical!

Sorry Zigg,but never been a Warriors fan. Probably to do with early years spent in Sydney and following Manly in those days,and the Doggies later as I used to have a bread run around Canterbury/bankstown.

I want to give the Warriors a huge wrap, they are the most consistent team in the NRL, bar NONE
That was an absolute shocker today. They didn't look interested no enthusiasm when they get the chance to attack. And with no first half points in 3 games , plus a shaky kicker ,I'd have thought they would have taken that easy penalty under posts !!!! The comments guys picked up on their lack of enthusiasm.....rare for this time of season. Its gonna be a long one.....can they even win a game ?????

That was an absolute shocker today. They didn't look interested no enthusiasm when they get the chance to attack. And with no first half points in 3 games , plus a shaky kicker ,I'd have thought they would have taken that easy penalty under posts !!!! The comments guys picked up on their lack of enthusiasm.....rare for this time of season. Its gonna be a long one.....can they even win a game ?????

Owen Glenn must be wondering what he's invested in here?

I find it difficult to actually suggest what they need to do to turn this all around, once upon a time it was their fitness, but that's part and parcel of every teams regime in the modern game, now it's professional, it has been suggested and with due cause that the Warriors need to work on their defensive structures, but after 11 losses in a row and the way they have gone about it, it's much deeper than just working on defence.

This may sound like I'm being sarcastic, but I would bring in a Sports Psychologist  i don't believe the side can move forward, until their mental approach has been addressed.

Things will get extremely ugly over the next fortnight, I really rate the Cowboys and they should destroy the Warriors at home next week,  then things will come to a head the week after against the Rabbits in Sydney, I think Souths will put 50 on the Warriors, and this will surely be the straw that breaks the camels back, something will then have to give, that will then be 13 in a row.

Indeed to show zero enthusiasm at this time of the year is unacceptable, once they get behind their mindset is negative, and they become mentally fragile, I'm sure if Andy Murray had been mentally stronger like Nadal Federer and Novak he wouldn't have taken as long as he did to win a Slam.

It's far more than fitness, defensive coaches, attacking coaches, video analysists, I don't think we pay enough respect to the mental toughness that is required for 80 minutes, in today's day and age you need every small advantage you can gather to defeat your opposition, and the Warriors are in desperate need of a Psychologist.

Apart from that I would move young Locke to 5/8 and Fish to fullback.

And yes it's gonna be a long one, and not beyond possibility that the bookmakers will open a market up down the track Who will the Warriors first win come against.

Your just lucky you have the Breakers TM :)

how can you expect to beat off a drugs team, of australian convicts ? 

ask mr gastro he will tell you about the crookjed refs too.

Zelda was that you I could hear throughout the U20's game? Load and piercing if it was..... :)

This may sound like I'm being sarcastic, but I would bring in a Sports Psychologist  i don't believe the side can move forward, until their mental approach has been addressed.

Hit the nail on the head brother. No excuses for this performance I'm afraid even the weather. Hot and extremely humid yes but the U20's battled through it didn't they? I laughed a few weeks back when you mentioned the juicy odds you took on the boy's for the spoon......take back what I mumbled under my breath mate.

Yes I think Elliot will make several positional changes pretty quickly.....like Locke moving to 6 and Fish at the back....and to rark a few detractors on here...Leuluai to hooker until Friend is back.

Well that's our "easy" start to the year....now we have a couple of big guns over the next 2 weeks. You would think a couple of hidings await the boys but it would just be "warrior" like to pinch 1 of these.

Sports psycho???. Come on Von and Zigg. You and I might as well play for them,and bring in the psych and be told your heads not in the right space because yr getting smashed,not tackling properly,positional play is woeful etc.

Unlike the breakers they havnt got the mix right,not enough experience and the development side of it is sending in Lambs to the slaughter. Management need to address their recruitment policy,cos it aint working. I feel sorry for the coach to be honest,it will be an enormous uphill battle to mould this bunch of clowns into a cohesive unit.

Not being a Warriors fan might skew the thinking a bit, but 11or 12 losses on the trot isnt a good look. 

Go the Doggies

Sports psycho???. Come on Von and Zigg. You and I might as well play for them,and bring in the psych and be told your heads not in the right space because yr getting smashed,not tackling properly,positional play is woeful etc.

Unlike the breakers they havnt got the mix right,not enough experience and the development side of it is sending in Lambs to the slaughter. Management need to address their recruitment policy,cos it aint working. I feel sorry for the coach to be honest,it will be an enormous uphill battle to mould this bunch of clowns into a cohesive unit.

Not being a Warriors fan might skew the thinking a bit, but 11or 12 losses on the trot isnt a good look. 

Go the Doggies

Not enough experience??? Rubbish GD....9 of this team were 2011 grand finalists ffs and add a couple of 2012 GF winners (Storm)..... :P

Well that's our "easy" start to the year....now we have a couple of big guns over the next 2 weeks. You would think a couple of hidings await the boys but it would just be "warrior" like to pinch 1 of these.

The talent is there in the squad to be competitive and beat any side on their day.

I thought Locke tried to get a little more involved against the Sharks, he needs to move to 5/8 we need attacking options, like Pogo said the team that scores the most wins, Locke was the one that laid the ball on for Hurrel to score.

I would have TL at hooker as well, he played well for the kiwi's from hooker, he's not an attacking option,  neither a kicking option.

the morale looks to be at an all time low.

Maybe i didn't give Cleary the credit he deserved, as i doubt ANY coach could pull them out of the slump they are in, bring in the Psycho.

I actually had a gander at when the Warriors were playing the Dragons, here we are in week 3 and yet week 26 could well determine the winner of the wooden spoon :(

Not enough experience??? Rubbish GD....9 of this team were 2011 grand finalists ffs and add a couple of 2012 GF winners (Storm)..... :P

If that experience counts for anything then it is lost on them. They havnt learnt jack shit from it. A bunch of losers untill someone finally puts there hand up. The coach on the news tonite basically summed it up,I can feel his angst.

Go the Doggies :P

Zelda was that you I could hear throughout the U20's game? Load and piercing if it was..... :)

yes it was me..

i was sceetching sharkies, shhaaaarkies, shaaaaaarkies, shhhaaaaaarkies.

i also sing    da daata da...... da daata da....... FIFITAAA !

and puts your hands up, puts your hands up, put your hands up.......for DE GOIS !

its never the same unless you are there at the game.

For the faithful- the last time the Warriors lost 3 in a row at the start of the season, they made the Grand Final.

In 2011 the Auckland Club had Grand Finalists in all 3 grades, and had people talking across the Tasman that the Warriors franchise was going to be a JUGGERNAUGHT.(NAUT)

18 months later you can leave the JUGGER off

This team has a different makeup,inus presence for one,the hand of god put two average teams into the grand final two years running...maloney for two...tate for three,all players had a significant impact on this side...who is stepping up this year?????....the saints threw more forward passes the year they won than most quarter backs,the warriors dont get ref calls so losing that avenue leaves them with only one hope.faith..they say it can move mountains...mt smart is a good start,and looks the only place this outfit can win at all year