RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Von Cettes

Warriors

sounds like its muscular so locke and warriors supporters can breathe a sigh of relief,never good to see any of these professionals get injured and unfortunately the injury list is growing by the week...the warriors should of cleaned up in this titans encounter , after all they lost three key players last week and were on a wet home pitch, but fell in to win.The glass half full brigade will see this as positive but the sinical old realists will see it for what it really was,going through the motions,while the fumbling fools upstairs try and work out what to do next season...after they sack another coach of course.

No chance of Elliot getting the chop.

He has to clean up the mess Bluey left the club in and it looks like a long term fix.

Some great signs for the Warriors in the first 50-60 mins. They totally dominated the Titans but started to feel the pinch in the last quarter. In the back of their minds they would have been thinking about the games they were leading up to the last 10-15 mins before losing - Bunnies, Raiders and Storm games.

The Dogs game will be a tough one and the Warriors go in as deserved underdogs. The Dogs looked good against the Tigers, but not too much can be read into that result when looking at the terrible team the Tigers sent out.

Be going into this one for sure....been quite a while since the Doggies were "in town". Would love the boys to win but I feel the Dogs are a notch or 2 above at the mo. Nice to see the Fish back....not a bad replacement for Locke!

The dogs should be 1.12 in this one zig,warriors home games away from mt smart are notorious failures even when the teams going ok,in effect two away sides in this one and could be a big score

how do you see this week pogo :P looks cut and dry bar manly roost which could be drawn....dogs :ph34r: ,broncos :) ,storm :rolleyes: ,sharks :(  s,souths B)  ,raiders :huh: , roosters :wacko: , titans :o  ....

get on the raiders to make the 8.      5/2 taken , like stealing corn of a blind cocky......

t campese  :wub:  = legend.

please God let the sharks :wub:  win tomorrow night.......

Be going into this one for sure....been quite a while since the Doggies were "in town". Would love the boys to win but I feel the Dogs are a notch or 2 above at the mo. Nice to see the Fish back....not a bad replacement for Locke!

Enjoy

some average efforts today,warriors benefitting from  an early Pritchard error(one of many from him)consecutive relieving penalties to establish an  early lead against a below average dogs,then dogs lifted and warriors had nothing.......broncos lose prince early and weak hodges defence gifts the woeful eels 10 early points,the key moment in an average to poor broncos effort was corey normans decision to throw a long pass after a clearing kick from a great defensive set from the broncs,all the fool had to do was take the ball up and they play the ball near the 40....knock on leads to a penalty and the winning two pointer,three missed conversions certainly didn't help matters....norman clearly a liability and hodges lost his head numerous times in last twelve minutes where a cool head was required..broncos are losing their aura , and becoming a bunch of battlers.... like bennets knights! :rolleyes:

you cant blame the warriors,they all try very hard but when your lacking talent you don't win.They only lead initially as a result of a pile of penalties ,possession and lady luck,if Pritchard could hold onto the ball its a tryfest,leuleuai is 1/2 a moloney and key to this sides improvement,only the unfortunate tigers and woeful eels look more inferior on paper,and the knights??all show and no go.

Don't worry guys - they are the best club at "Building for the Future"        They have been doing that ever since they came into existence.      Roll on next season - and the next - and the next ...........................

Amazing the difference Kasiano and Graham make to the Dogs standard of play.

Kasiano especially has been outstanding since his return from injury. Imagine how unstoppable he will be once he loses the 10-20 extra kgs he's carrying.

Signed up to the Dogs until 2015, but there are rumours he is not totally happy at the Dog and could leave after 2013..

Although the rumours are likely fiction, the Warriors would be smart to throw some big money at luring him to Auckland.

Still $13 to win the spoon, surely that's value, them and the Tigers at 15s

17 more weeks till payday, out the way chickens before I step on you.

1/3 off the comp gone, and there they are pinned to the bottom off the NRL comp, both on 4 pts.

Seriously I don't think the Warriors will finish last, Elliott has done a fairly good job since their round one shallacking to Parra, and they will be a much better side next season, they have been close to beating some of the top sides, and silly mistakes have cost them dearly.

I have had a look at the draw and it's possible the Warriors could win 12 out of their last 17, possible but unlikely, 2 off the games being byes, that would put them on 28 pts, that may not be enough to make the 8 .

Bukuya is a great signing, but does that mean Mateo is gone? If they lose Mateo and Taylor then they have gained nothing.

It's time to roll the dice, it's time to put Locke to 5/8, The Fish is a better prospect at the back than Locke IMO! and Lu Lu Why to the bench.

How's those Rooster's going? You know what they say 17 more weeks till P-- D-- I'm counting on these Roosters, Roosters are chickens aren't they?

17 more weeks till payday, out the way chickens before I step on you.

1/3 off the comp gone, and there they are pinned to the bottom off the NRL comp, both on 4 pts.

Seriously I don't think the Warriors will finish last, Elliott has done a fairly good job since their round one shallacking to Parra, and they will be a much better side next season, they have been close to beating some of the top sides, and silly mistakes have cost them dearly.

I have had a look at the draw and it's possible the Warriors could win 12 out of their last 17, possible but unlikely, 2 off the games being byes, that would put them on 28 pts, that may not be enough to make the 8 .

Bukuya is a great signing, but does that mean Mateo is gone? If they lose Mateo and Taylor then they have gained nothing.

It's time to roll the dice, it's time to put Locke to 5/8, The Fish is a better prospect at the back than Locke IMO! and Lu Lu Why to the bench.

How's those Rooster's going? You know what they say 17 more weeks till P-- D-- I'm counting on these Roosters, Roosters are chickens aren't they?

Good points VC re Mateo/Bukuya....... Yeah I have always liked that idea of Locke to 5/8. Somehow we have to get Elliot to view RC and comments like these......sigh, if only.

You all settled back in mate.....credit cards take a pounding?

eels and penrith clearly two worst......the storm looked more like a zephyr last week and penrith fell in to win,sports betting makes these types of performances look rather suspicious......,st George must be really looking forward to this week,looks a gift two points and the warriors should reverse the trend for a come from behind win against the panthers...7.25 good in multis

You all settled back in mate.....credit cards take a pounding?

I don't own any credit cards mate, only debit cards, but travelled with a travel money card, loaded with US dollars.

If you haven't been to Vegas mate, put it on the list, from the moment you enter the airport terminals, there are poker machines at the airport, you don't need to go to Vegas to gamble though, i never put $1 in the machines

The only regret I had was in the big Hotels like Ceasar,s Palace, MGM Grand, Wynn, they have like massive TAB type rooms where there are individual booths with your own TV screen at your booth, i think I counted about 120 odd booths at the Wynn Hotel, mind boggling, on our last night I said i'm going down to have a bet at one off these booths but never got around too it.

The Warriors should sound out Benchy!

wests are doing as well as they can after being dealt some shoddy luck...,to call them the worst side in the league doesn't seem just...no such excuse for the others...did you get on after injuries von or start of the season?

the Tigers have a really good team, just not getting the breaks at the mo ... 

Warriors ?  well lualoser is one of the main problems ...

Tho I can't see either of these two on the bottom at the end of year,  %)

going to be an interesting couple of months .....

and the refs really have been crap (strong but wrong) this year, should be more video guy in the ear, pointing out obvious mistakes.

The other spoon chance is the Tiger's, this is one unhappy camp, plenty of negative vibes around the Tiger's and hanging over Marshalls head, United the Tiger's aren't and if Moltzen is anywhere in the spine 15s represent good value for the spoon.

the Roosters will be the big improvers this year, I can even see them finishing in the top 4,

Posted before season kicked off.

Sure Parra and Penrith probably have the worst roster, but sometimes the worst roster doesn't win the wooden spoon.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/league/nrl-premiership/wests-tigers-chief-executive-officer-steve-humphreys-quits-the-club-as-crisis-deepens/story-fn2mcuj6-1226645855230