RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Von Cettes

Warriors

13 hours ago, ziggy09 said:

Hendrick mate at the BMW toooo good......goooo Lydia ($$):D:D

Ko collect

Munster ankle back Friday

Timmy got a nice team prob has a few more trades than me

Tedesco Dugan into NSW final game  so another player lost and Semi?

Surely no Wright this week do you think I'm right?

Titans this week heard it was in KH contract he wasn't allowed to play this game

Good tough win by the lads....Titans are no mugs (good coach too!).  I'm sure they will enjoy bye week. Just need to do what they have been for the past 6 weeks and refocus.  Almost hate to say it but it's a shame young Maumalo will have to make way for Manu. I can't see them dropping anyone else....even Ayshford VC:) Nice "problem" to have though!

Manly will probably stumble to a rare win tonight then have a rest like us before we meet them in Perth.....where we will take another scalp. 

Another week with no "brickbats" here...................pharkin nice:D.

16 hours ago, Newmarket said:

Normal service resumed. Battling Manly give away home ground advantage and fall in to win.

from you yep....been nice and quiet though.

Rain is a great "leveller" through any grade i say.....dry track different story. Nevermind, page turned....real test this week against a quality opposition.

2 hours ago, ziggy09 said:

from you yep....been nice and quiet though.

Rain is a great "leveller" through any grade i say.....dry track different story. Nevermind, page turned....real test this week against a quality opposition.

Note to myself- stop winding up Warriors supporters

Why the hell is Lolihea on the bench?

He would be a certainty to start at most teams in the NRL.

McFadden lost the plot!!!!!

Yeah sure.....you just look at results do you? Try watching a game sometime. Three golden point losses hasn't got my alarm bells ringing. We still may make the 8 this season but it's not the be all.  I think they have finally got rid of that "culture" we have all been talking about for a long time now. 

Just keep following that mob of yours. I think they have got rid of most of the match fixers. You may even make the finals.........next year. 

Canes will choke too I suppose? Just stick to your Renegades mate....you seem to be making sense there.

On 18 July 2016 at 11:15 PM, Brodie said:

Why the hell is Lolihea on the bench?

He would be a certainty to start at most teams in the NRL.

McFadden lost the plot!!!!!

Once again left on the bench for far too long.

Certainly made a hell of a difference when he came on and Warriors scored tries.

Lolihea is a far better performer than the overrated Vatuvei.

23 hours ago, ziggy09 said:

Yeah sure.....you just look at results do you? Try watching a game sometime. Three golden point losses hasn't got my alarm bells ringing. We still may make the 8 this season but it's not the be all.  I think they have finally got rid of that "culture" we have all been talking about for a long time now. 

Just keep following that mob of yours. I think they have got rid of most of the match fixers. You may even make the finals.........next year. 

Canes will choke too I suppose? Just stick to your Renegades mate....you seem to be making sense there.

Sorry, note to self, stop winding up Warrior supporters. 

Hope u got on Longchamp the weekend, it was our ace in the hole ( insider ) and yr golf is going well. Go the Sea Eagles

On 24/07/2016 at 4:44 PM, THE TORCH said:

I think we need more Oz recruits. Where are Moon, Seymour, Rovelli, and Latimore when we need them most?! Oh and lets get Cleary back too. Mmmmm what did happen to him at Penrith??

I think we need more Oz recruits. Where are Moon, Seymour, Rovelli, and Latimore when we need them most?! Oh and lets get Cleary back too. Mmmmm what did happen to him at Penrith??

BUT astro gastro:wub: you forgot  ...... THE CHAD  

Well done team!!

Glad you got this one, now to all you detractors out there they haven't been getting thumped by a huge margin have they???

Guess we hold the record for the most games in a row with Golden Point now as well...

Well at least they are playing for 80 mins,and not being beaten in that 8o mins. Its what happens after the 80 that worrys me.They still look like a team that can snatch defeat from the jaws of victory,and while I am happy they managed to win, they are not a top 8 side. Yes Ziggy I hoped they would get up and win in the golden point,and yes I watched the last part of the game. Go the Sea eagles

21 hours ago, Von Cettes said:

So the Warriors take on the Titans this week, what a pity Hurrell won't  get to take on the bloke who was purchased to replace him last year Fake Wasteford

What's this Boss da plane da plane boss!!!!!!!!!!

He may get a run if Manu pulls up lame......:D Enjoy the game fella....be watching out for you (I luv Konnie T shirt??) and the lad.

12 hours ago, ziggy09 said:

He may get a run if Manu pulls up lame......:D Enjoy the game fella....be watching out for you (I luv Konnie T shirt??) and the lad.

No unfortunately the I luv Konnie T Shirts are sold out, becoming quite a crowd fave is Konnie, that might simmer a little as the plane has landed, however it has been rumoured when Konnie scores a try on Sunday he will be blowing a kiss, not to mummy this time but it will be aimed at a certain coach in the box, you can "kiss" the top 8 goodbye.

BTW- Konnie was named in the NRL team of the week, not bad for a guy who couldn't crack first grade when Fake arrived.

To think Mamaulo asked for a release twice this year, because he couldn't oust Jono Wrong who cost the Warriors the game against Cronulla, to think Lolohea  was on the bench for 67 minutes against Cronulla while we fielded the 2 pretenders and then the very next week the Warriors take on Manly in Perth Manly score 2 tries Wasteford is the last person to get a touch on the 2 try scorers and he spins faster than a revolving door, and I'm told he was preferred over Konnie because of his defence.

I used to cringe every time Fake was gifted a try, and the commentators used to say he has found a home here at the Warriors:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: and Lolohea with all that talent is on the bench again for the whole 80 minutes, his agent was contacted that night by 5 NRL Clubs and stated we are happy to take Lolohea of the Warriors hands and give him a starting spot.

Hurrellcane trained really hard in the off season and was never given a chance to redeem his idiotic ways like Farah at the Tiger's once the coach decides he doesn't want you it's bye bye..........this season has a 2011 feel about it............maybe Cleary has been in contact with Andy Cap and shown him the blueprint on how he played Ah Van at fullback and Locke on the wing and Seymour at halfback and Shaun Johnson in reserve grade:rolleyes:

Anyway this is how you will be able to spot me I will have a sign Warriors are Kon........nie

On 7/23/2016 at 10:21 PM, globederby12 said:

as they slowly slide down the table and into oblivion. 

lmfao..............yeah right. You may as well jump on mate as those Sea Eagles are only looking at next season now:rolleyes:

Just waiting from some negatives from a few others like "the Titans are not a Top 4 side"...reading and listening to the Aussie media

you would think otherwise. The resurrection of JC Haine was an unwanted distraction if anything....all class though that boy.

True Warrior fans have no real aspirations of a Top 4 this year....just to qualify for the finals will be satisfying enough. But......if we do

look out....

Enjoy the ride Warrior fans!!

5 hours ago, ziggy09 said:

lmfao..............yeah right. You may as well jump on mate as those Sea Eagles are only looking at next season now:rolleyes:

Just waiting from some negatives from a few others like "the Titans are not a Top 4 side"...reading and listening to the Aussie media

you would think otherwise. The resurrection of JC Haine was an unwanted distraction if anything....all class though that boy.

True Warrior fans have no real aspirations of a Top 4 this year....just to qualify for the finals will be satisfying enough. But......if we do

look out....

Enjoy the ride Warrior fans!!

Give them their due ,they have snuck into 7th place. Well done. Don't feint Ziggy

Jarod Haine is a superb athlete. He stopped Thompson in his tracks ,ball and all  just short of the line in virtually his first tackle. Taking bombs ,sending  up bombs and grubber kicks to boot,he hasn't forgotten much.

40 minutes ago, globederby12 said:

Give them their due ,they have snuck into 7th place. Well done. Don't feint Ziggy

"snuck into 7th place".....c'mon mate spit it out....they have stormed into 7th place. A bit more composure (and luck) over the past month and they could have been in (snuck into) 4th place!!! 

But just happy to have a good chance of playing in the finals this season. I'm sure our sponsors are more than happy with the way we going:D....but I won't open that can of worms.

25 minutes ago, Newmarket said:

Im feeling for you today Ziggy- and the coach. Even you would have to agree they were woeful.

Yeah pretty disappointed mate. Made it pretty hard for themselves now as even 2 more home wins may not be enough. Rabbits carried on from last weeks performance against the Storm...were very good the buggers.

8 hours ago, ziggy09 said:

Yeah pretty disappointed mate. Made it pretty hard for themselves now as even 2 more home wins may not be enough. Rabbits carried on from last weeks performance against the Storm...were very good the buggers.

Indeed they were more than a touch unlucky against Stormers last week. Thats why i had a great night on the punt given the stupid odds offered by various betting agencies on the Rabbitohs,