RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Von Cettes

Warriors

On 14 June 2016 at 7:38 AM, ziggy09 said:

Mate we were always going to win last week. Our points diff is still pretty sad and may come back to bite us on the bum. But just to get in that finals scenario will be an achievement in itself.  Attitude changes by most are really evident which is being reflected on the scoreboard. I'll be rapt if we can put those Roosters away....be a very tough game. Waerea-Hagreaves is getting back to full match fitness and will lift their pack big time. Get through this then the "big one"....Sharkies away. Dare to dream eh?.....now wouldn't that be a "scalp".

You OK Globe? pretty quiet on the NRL front:P Your not the only one though as I'm sure there is several "experts" waiting for a bad one from the lads. Sad watching your boys throw away a 20 point halftime lead. Someone would have made a few bucks there you think?(half-fulltime double etc). Well done last Saturday(Winter Comp) BTW......you must have opened a 3rd(4th?) bottle on Friday night studying for it surely!

Yeah congrats on another win. Wont bag them just yet. 

Manly woeful, but We will keep the faith . 

Having more fun watching the golf at the mo, both the men's and  girls. How's  yours going, down to single figures yet?????;););)

On 6/19/2016 at 8:38 PM, globederby12 said:

Yeah congrats on another win. Wont bag them just yet. 

Manly woeful, but We will keep the faith . 

Having more fun watching the golf at the mo, both the men's and  girls. How's  yours going, down to single figures yet?????;););)

Yes mate that's 2... no 3 consecutive wins now. Tough win as that Roosters pack lifted considerably as I thought they would.  As mentioned previously the Sharkies will be a good test this week. Not really expecting a win but you never know...that "festering" wound is just about healed now with a lot of positivity showing in  the squad now. Time to measure up against one of the big boys again. Warriors will need to push up in D for the full 80 minutes though....they backed off those Roosters in the 2nd half and it showed.

Phuck the golf mate....DQ'd myself on Sunday in our Club Champs qualifying(for match play) Was still getting over a dose of man flu and struggled to complete  9 holes. 9 on the 1st putting 2 out of bounds from a green side bunker..... FFS. Recovered really well(couple of good birds)but 5 putts(from 20 ft) on the 9th had me shot to bits....last 2 was a double hit tap in(well it felt like it) Just no energy to swing a club mate....chose my time to get crook eh? Packed up and gaawn 15 minutes later....1st time I have ever done that. 

Shame about your Sea Eagles mate....were crap again last night.....good multi filler though:D

Lydia was really solid again. Good to see Johnson take out the Open.....haven't been a real fan especially when he was dabbling with the white powder. Pretty scary that course ....real long.  My favorite, Stenson, was up near the lead after R1 then an 80 odd R2......pulled out (soft bugger.....lol)How bout that 288 yard Par 3.......Driver and fingers crossed for a hacker like me!

35 minutes ago, Newmarket said:

Wow , they beat the 2nd to last team at home by 2 points:wacko:. Methinks and im not alone if you look at the odds that normal service will resume this weekend.

35 minutes ago, Newmarket said:

Wow , they beat the 2nd to last team at home by 2 points:wacko:. Methinks and im not alone if you look at the odds that normal service will resume this weekend.

"Wow" You obviously know the game well don't you? Do you actually follow the game/ a team or just sit back firing shots at anyone who is struggling?

Yeah we will look out for your dagger next game....good to have something to vent your anger and negativity on eh?

3 hours ago, ziggy09 said:

"Wow" You obviously know the game well don't you? Do you actually follow the game/ a team or just sit back firing shots at anyone who is struggling?

Yeah we will look out for your dagger next game....good to have something to vent your anger and negativity on eh?

In answer to your questions. Yes,yes and yes. The Warriors are and have been a team of strugglers/losers since 1995. Their record speaks for itself. I enjoy the company of a couple of fans every week they play and delight at how loyal/stupid they are given the excuses they trudge out season after season. The  saving grace about them is that backing them to lose has been a nice earner over time.Thus im never angry about the Warriors.

8 hours ago, zelda kratchanova 2 said:

THIRTEEN PLUS this week ;)

idoits, lump on and thank me L8R

rolls royces versus volkswagons , n0?

see you see you @ the onfield hhahaka 

thisll be fun

Lump it on....at @2.20 zelda.....na. I'll take a few multies with that price though. If I lose I'll be happy so it's a win win for me:):)

Haven't those Warrior "rejects" transformed your team?:D Although Jimmy wasn't so much a reject more so to free up dollars for that over priced fullback from the UK(I think it was @ this time). In hindsight not the smartest move by Dean Bell & co.

Sharkies minor premiers for me......don't think you will get the other one though. Just a lack of finals experience might be your undoing unlike the Storm and Cowboys.

I'll be listening out for ya as per usual.....enjoy the game.

On ‎6‎/‎20‎/‎2016 at 8:05 AM, ziggy09 said:

Yes mate that's 2... no 3 consecutive wins now. Tough win as that Roosters pack lifted considerably as I thought they would.  As mentioned previously the Sharkies will be a good test this week. Not really expecting a win but you never know...that "festering" wound is just about healed now with a lot of positivity showing in  the squad now. Time to measure up against one of the big boys again. Warriors will need to push up in D for the full 80 minutes though....they backed off those Roosters in the 2nd half and it showed.

Phuck the golf mate....DQ'd myself on Sunday in our Club Champs qualifying(for match play) Was still getting over a dose of man flu and struggled to complete  9 holes. 9 on the 1st putting 2 out of bounds from a green side bunker..... FFS. Recovered really well(couple of good birds)but 5 putts(from 20 ft) on the 9th had me shot to bits....last 2 was a double hit tap in(well it felt like it) Just no energy to swing a club mate....chose my time to get crook eh? Packed up and gaawn 15 minutes later....1st time I have ever done that. 

Shame about your Sea Eagles mate....were crap again last night.....good multi filler though:D

Lydia was really solid again. Good to see Johnson take out the Open.....haven't been a real fan especially when he was dabbling with the white powder. Pretty scary that course ....real long.  My favorite, Stenson, was up near the lead after R1 then an 80 odd R2......pulled out (soft bugger.....lol)How bout that 288 yard Par 3.......Driver and fingers crossed for a hacker like me!

If the Warriors turn up and play proper footy,you have a game on your hands. If they play like last week ,I can see 30 points plus againsted them. 50/50.

I would love to go back to golf again, but would miss my Buick. 50/50:huh:

On 21/06/2016 at 5:13 AM, ziggy09 said:

Lump it on....at @2.20 zelda.....na. I'll take a few multies with that price though. If I lose I'll be happy so it's a win win for me:):)

Haven't those Warrior "rejects" transformed your team?:D Although Jimmy wasn't so much a reject more so to free up dollars for that over priced fullback from the UK(I think it was @ this time). In hindsight not the smartest move by Dean Bell & co.

Sharkies minor premiers for me......don't think you will get the other one though. Just a lack of finals experience might be your undoing unlike the Storm and Cowboys.

I'll be listening out for ya as per usual.....enjoy the game.

this week you can see me on the endeavour feild n0?

screaming the hahhaka

boris and i have bean practicing in the shower

come artie come artie

caaaaaaaaaaarl hooooper caaaaaaaarl hooooper

cup a tea cup a tea

caaaaaaaaaaarl hoooooper

very sad news today tho with our great captain of the yesteryear from gymea passing away

rip skipper

Only a leaf of newspaper in tonight's Warriors v Sharks match..

Who managed to pick that result & score??

We would be most interested to know if anyone had a successful return on a bet for that halftime, full-time n extra time n extra full-time end result.

On ‎20‎/‎06‎/‎2016 at 8:25 AM, Newmarket said:

Err um, Newmarket are you going to eat your words after tonight's 1 point difference against the current top of table team n our Warriors??

18 minutes ago, Von Cettes said:

And who managed to pick this

Johno Wright into the side and Lolohea to the bench for 63 minutes, who managed to pick that

And who would have picked a former Warriors player,James Maloney,would kick a field goal to win the game against his former team mates!!??

We'll claim him as one of our own, just this once.

8 hours ago, meomy said:

Err um, Newmarket are you going to eat your words after tonight's 1 point difference against the current top of table team n our Warriors??

Read what i said prematch. " Methinks and im not alone if you look at the odds that normal service will resume this weekend." Sharks were 1.27 favs and won. So factually im correct.  In 2 days time for example only the B and T's will care about who came second, the wise will have moved on.

To be fair Newmarket, the Warriors played well to only have 1 point between them.

Us true loyal fans put up with the highs n lows n rollercoasters n our fair stash of detractors when they lose or get hammered so we'll relish the fact there was so few points in the game whilst the sun shines thanks.

4 hours ago, Newmarket said:

Read what I said prematch. " Methinks and I'm not alone if you look at the odds that normal service will resume this weekend." Sharks were 1.27 favs and won. So factually I'm correct.  In 2 days time for example only the B and T's will care about who came second, the wise will have moved on.

lol.....nice to have a chuckle on this thread. Kind of says it all eh? Now practice what you preach mate....you may enjoy the rest of the season.

I just fixed up a few grammatical errors btw.....just a tad annoying.....but I'll move on.

On 24/06/2016 at 8:07 PM, globederby12 said:

If the Warriors turn up and play proper footy,you have a game on your hands. If they play like last week ,I can see 30 points plus againsted them. 50/50.

I would love to go back to golf again, but would miss my Buick. 50/50:huh:

and didn't they GD:D Certainly no surprise to me..... We could have easily won that last night but never mind....very happy fan here!

Mate you would probably kick my arse at the mo.....swinging OK but the top 2-3 inches needs attention:blink:

15 minutes ago, ziggy09 said:

and didn't they GD:D Certainly no surprise to me..... We could have easily won that last night but never mind....very happy fan here!

Mate you would probably kick my arse at the mo.....swinging OK but the top 2-3 inches needs attention:blink:

HeHe, even a narrow loss has Warrior fans excited. Good game.

Golf wise,just set up some routines and stick to them,and that goes for Tee,fairway and green. When the muscle memory kicks in the confidence soars and the top 3 inches takes care of itself. Keep at it bro.:)

2 hours ago, meomy said:

To be fair Newmarket, the Warriors played well to only have 1 point between them.

Us true loyal fans put up with the highs n lows n rollercoasters n our fair stash of detractors when they lose or get hammered so we'll relish the fact there was so few points in the game whilst the sun shines thanks.

My comments on the Warriors are just how i see it and should not be construed as personal to you or anyone else on here.. I hope for your sake that they eventually do win something as every loyal long suffering fan deserves a result at some point.I have a mate in Melbourne who is a long time member and supporter of St Kilda and just look at what they did yesterday to the top team 93-90.

As for the game itself they played as well as they can last night IMHO. I bet you and Ziggy would have been rapped when Barber dropped that pass with the line open.

17 hours ago, Newmarket said:

I bet you and Ziggy would have been rapped when Barber dropped that pass with the line open.

Yes mate....my young fella arrived home(with 20 to go) from basketball with a couple of his mates. One was a Sharks fan(very loud).......only thing that saved him was that he is @ 6ft 8":) Missus was cracking up looking at the high 5's between us....all were left "hanging" sort of thing.

Wright (bless him) blew a sitter as well with that dropped pass....line open. Just looked at the match stat's.....no complaints here with maybe just the errors @ 10 looking a bit high but taken into context when you look at the opposition.

15 hours ago, Von Cettes said:

Sure was a close shave

Sharp wit fella. Just seen your score this week in fantasy......dick :P WTF has happened to hermans boy(I see you have him)? Didn't see him last night. Be a good battle with Tim and yourself....I'm in "reflection" mode already...planning tactics for 2017 (sad bastard eh?)

Hendrick mate at the BMW toooo good......goooo Lydia ($$):D:D