RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Von Cettes

Warriors

lol....you like that name :) See the NRL site has their Fantasy comp up and running. Bit more involved than Fox (last season) but might try that 1 as well

I'm gonna ease up on the subject now mate, try not beat it to death, just watch it all unfold.

As for the Fantasy comps, you'll go well Steve, you can read the game well (did you really say the Warriors will finish 6th :D )

Centrebet has a new fantasy comp first place 70k

Sportsbet tipping comp 100k to the winner

Sportingbet Comp Last Man Standing 50k to the winner......there's a couple to have a look at.

And a big G'day to Pogo yes Saints are a big chance of the spoon just not value, regards to Zelda and the Family, hope ya all well. good punting this year champ

I'm gonna ease up on the subject now mate, try not beat it to death, just watch it all unfold.

As for the Fantasy comps, you'll go well Steve, you can read the game well (did you really say the Warriors will finish 6th :D )

Centrebet has a new fantasy comp first place 70k

Sportsbet tipping comp 100k to the winner

Sportingbet Comp Last Man Standing 50k to the winner......there's a couple to have a look at.

And a big G'day to Pogo yes Saints are a big chance of the spoon just not value, regards to Zelda and the Family, hope ya all well. good punting this year champ

thanks for the cheerio VC , i'll leave the fantasy comps to zelda and i'll concentrate on finding a winner.

zelda says " von cettes has soft spots for the big white V " , i think she's on the lolly.

http://truth.co.nz/warriors-unveil-high-performance-centre/

Warriors unveil high performance centre

on March 1, 2013 2:03 pm in Sport / comments

warriorsHPC-1.jpg?resize=240%2C113

The New Zealand Warriors have unveiled their just-completed, million dollar plus, world-class high performance training centre at Mount Smart Stadium.

The refit and upgrade has been achieved just seven months after the club’s owners Eric Watson and Sir Owen Glenn ONZM together with the board announced a series of initiativesin July last year designed to take the club to a new level.

Critical to their strategy was to invest heavily in the upgrading of training, sports science, medical, talent identification, IT and other team support facilities.

Vodafone Warriors head strength and conditioning coach Carl Jennings gave media a tour of the facilities and he and his staff put them through a workout on the new equipment as well as giving them time in the hypoxic chamber.

“We now have a state-of-the art, world-class high performance training centre,” said Jennings.

“We’ve worked in close conjunction with LifeFitness to develop the facility and couldn’t be happier with the end product.

“This isn’t a short-term fix but more importantly a catalyst to develop sustained success through the incorporation of a long-term athletic development plan. It will create an athletic pathway for all young players who come into our system, a strategy which is the cornerstone of the vision of our owners.”

Jennings said specially-designed functional strength training equipment had been manufactured and supplied by Hammer Strength USA, recognised as a world leading brand in strength training equipment.

“It was essential when designing the gym that we took into consideration that the gym is designed to facilitate the development of elite rugby league athletes,” he said.

“LifeFitness and Hammer Strength helped us in designing our sport specific gymnasium.

“Along with the strength training equipment the gym also incorporates one of the largest altitude chambers in the southern hemisphere which will enable us to develop elite levels of fitness within our players.”

Apart from the equipment and facilities in the space, an eye-catching feature is the giant floor-to-ceiling ‘We Are Warriors’ mural at the dressing room end of the gym. Created by Auckland mural and graffiti artist Jonny 4Higher, it represents the club’s story from its genesis to the current day.

The Warriors have named an extremely strong squad, in comparrison to Parramatta, yet Parramatta are favourites, the Warriors need to win this game badly to get some belief back in their talented squad

Yes mate I think those odds seem very generous for the Warriors......based on our "collapse"in the last 3rd of 2012 season no doubt. That solid win over the Broncs in our final trial would have cleared alot of doubt in most of the boy's minds. Warriors should take this one and comfortably.

Sky here are still haggling with the NRL over broadcasting rights would you believe....no guarantee they will come to an agreement FFS. A mass exodus of Sky subscribers will ensue if they can't......have no doubt about that.  Can only think that the NRL have really upped the cost to some ridiculous level for it to get to this stage. I have a plan B but not farkin happy.

Click on the link to read the full article.

Parramatta Eels v New Zealand Warriors

March 6, 2013 - 7:23PM

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/rugby-league/league-match-preview/parramatta-eels-v-new-zealand-warriors-20130306-2flfy.html

Parramatta Stadium, Saturday 5.30pm (AEDT)

EELS: Jarryd Hayne (capt), Ken Sio, Ryan Morgan, Jacob Loko, Cheyse Blair, Luke Kelly, Chris Sandow, Darcy Lussick, Matt Keating, Tim Mannah, Reni Maitua (capt), Ben Smith, Joseph Paulo. Interchange: Ben Roberts, Fuifui Moimoi, Mitchell Allgood, Matt Ryan.

WARRIORS: Kevin Locke, Glen Fisiiahi, Dane Nielsen, Konrad Hurrell, Manu Vatuvei, Thomas Leuluai, Shuan Johnson, Sam Rapria, Elijah Taylor, Ben Matulino, Feleti Mateo, Simon Mannering (capt), Todd Lowrie. Interchange: Ben Henry, Jacob Lillyman, Sebastine Ikahihifo, Pita Godinet, Steve Rapria, Charlie Gubb (two to be omitted).

Penrith may well miss out on JT, and their back up plan to sign Issac John from Wakefield, Cleary was a big fan of Issac John, he had him in front of Shaun Johnson.

But if Penrith do miss out on JT they will make a big play for Feliti Mateo.

Part one of the equation signed sealed and delivered, part two nearly done!

Thomas Leuluai is a joke .....

A painful expensive joke in the Kiwis and now he will repeat it in the Warriors ...

You have been warned.  :ph34r:

Warned....sigh! Have you been following him for the past 8 years in the UK mate? Experienced head along side Johnson is what we need and have got IMO. Very good tackler too unlike his predecessor.... :ph34r:

Part one of the equation signed sealed and delivered, part two nearly done!

Elijah Taylor off there as well.......bastards. Hate seeing the boys brought right through the junior ranks go. He obviously was pretty close to Cleary.

Elijah Taylor off there as well.......bastards. Hate seeing the boys brought right through the junior ranks go. He obviously was pretty close to Cleary.

I was told this morning that Penrith would be announcing the Warrior signing, when I texted my mate back and said you got it wrong it was Taylor not Mateo, his text back was you think I got it wrong......Really?

After watching this afternoons game iv'e come to the conclusion Parramatta are in for a long season, they look every bit a bottom 4 side, Parramatta are rubbish, 3rd last is my prediction for Parra, poor Ricky Stuart

Really poor tonight. Johnson is the worst defender in NRL.

Refs are about as consistent as the moods of Michael Laws. Did you see them call that knock on against Parra?! Shambles.

Lilyman is the man eh?! Not. Elliot another example of the "lets buy Aussie rubbish" syndrome.

Positives: Matulino is still outstanding.

Wow how bad was that :( looked very slow and tired after 30 mins, poor reads in defense again and I reckon Mateo ran the ball out of our half more than I've ever seen before then hardly touched it in attack. 

But if Penrith do miss out on JT they will make a big play for Feliti Mateo.

Standby

The Warriors should make a play for Corey Norman, they need a 1/2 5/8,,,,,,,,mind you Parra also need a 1/2 5/8 and they will beat the Warriors to the punch

Cleary may well win a Premiership, after Mateo, he's not finished, Cleary supporters enjoy the raping of your club

Been a pretty quiet few day's from the hard core faithful (like me) on here. I was fortunate enough to be well on the way to "lala land" (thanks Globe!) on Saturday night when we started watching a replay of the game. I only lasted 20 minutes followed by fridge runs...score checks....outside deck.

Case of Deja Vu in the end wasn't it....had a couple of months of this late last year. I'm over pointing the finger at specific area's although I am still at a bit of a loss as to why we retained our defensive coach this season. Could be wrong but isn't Reuben still doing this or is he just running water and streaker offence?

Never gets a mention in dispatches and after, what is it now, 9 consecutive losses?...............hmmmmmm. Too close (cuzzy bro) to the players IMO.

I'm confident Matty Elliot is "the man" and experienced enough to sort out the "mess"....needs to be done quickly though.

Warriors were just fortunate not to to encounter a Top 4 contender on Saturday like the Rabbits.... would have been smashed big time. No dis-respective to the few Para fans on here as I don't think you will make the 8. If you follow up with a win this week against the Doggies  I'll probably alter this view....doubt it though...Dog's will come back hard after their loss.

Dogs looked a little lucky on occasion against the cowboys ziggy,they are still without key players so the lowly eels although a no chance 8 side may put two together early...then the hayne plane sends out the mayday

The late mail is the hayne plane is working on a Ray Lewis NFL "Dance"

Dogs looked a little lucky on occasion against the cowboys ziggy,they are still without key players so the lowly eels although a no chance 8 side may put two together early...then the hayne plane sends out the mayday

Just watched the 15 for the dogs run in and fall to his knees before being tackled,the eels player gets placed on report and dogs get a clearing penalty instead of being correctly put under the pump in their own twenty.Laughable,but not for eels supporters who need all the help they can get.Dogs will top penalties recieved within their own twenty for another season

Dogs will top penalties recieved within their own twenty for another season

love your work Gruff :D :D

Para played pretty well I must admit. Strong kick chase game throughout.....still early days but won't be bottom 2-3 as I initially thought....who's their coach again??

Warriors by 2 this week............... or ......dicked by 18...............kEEP THE FAITH :wacko: