RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Von Cettes

Warriors

Excellent win, alas once more we have not been able to attend the game because of unfortunate circumstances.

We used to love going to Warriors games and those who know why we no longer do need to look in their own backyards.

Tis a shame about the senseless scrap at the end

Very appropriate that it's a Storm in Auckland n it's weather that's like it.

Used to love rugging up n going to watch our Warriors team playing in the wet weather, sad n most unfortunate that no longer happens as a result of the snowball effect.

WARRIORS are such a heartbreak team for their loyal but long suffering supporters.

Under performing franchise who have no excuses with regards to setup and financial stability.

The name is now associated with failure and disappointment. Very hard to see them getting deep into the playoffs this year. They might flirt with the top eight if things go well but even if they do they will bow out in week one or two of the playoffs.

There's always next year. Keep the faith.

Warriors unfortunatley lack balance. Too many flashy backs who are good off the back of go forward but are poor on defence, some good back rowers who tackle all day but are lacking the ability to get through the line and create linebreaks and front rowers who lack size and mongrel. Foran adds a bit of direction and Johnson is world class but its probably not enough to get to the pointy end of the season. Tohu Harris is a good one to get but desperately need a Tamou or a Vaughan up front-actually James Graham is off contract he is who they need to be chasing he is an animal.

2 hours ago, eljay said:

Firstly never read pre season press and even worse believe it.      Remember there's next year!

Shit they have been saying that for 22 seasons. Won nothing and rely on faithful lower socio economic groups to support them.

22 hours ago, Gruff said:

Not a fan of the warriors:rolleyes:

liked what I saw last night and that's with average Shaun Johnson, I get a 40 ounce every season they miss the eight and this could be one I give back

You'll be unlucky if you do based on their history. You should be way in front by now to take the odd hit especially when you are only talking about top 8

all the aussies love the warriors as there second team, n0?

i miss manu but:blink:

seriosly how can any team beat off cronulla, back to back and some idoits bet 23 on betfair.

boris needed a sturgeon to stitch his sides back up from laughing, n0?

can we have charlie yet?

On 4/26/2017 at 8:50 PM, Gruff said:

Not a fan of the warriors:rolleyes:

liked what I saw last night and that's with average Shaun Johnson, I get a 40 ounce every season they miss the eight and this could be one I give back

How are you feeling now about your chances!!!

That was the most priceless experience i have ever seen on a sports field.

Many thanks to the TAB for live betting , i pushed the Penrith button when they were 20-6 up and we all know what happened next

On 5/14/2017 at 6:45 AM, Newmarket said:

Many thanks to the TAB for live betting , i pushed the Penrith button when they were 20-6 up and we all know what happened next

Classic Worriers on the weekend......can't even blame that one on Manu !

On 5/14/2017 at 6:45 AM, Newmarket said:

Didn't see the game Newey,the stretch of home games around origin is telling I wouldn't right these mugs off yet

43 minutes ago, Gruff said:

Didn't see the game Newey,the stretch of home games around origin is telling I wouldn't right these mugs off yet

Correct so bets will diminish when SOO is on but really, they are shit.

So much so that i have gone for them to lead at Half time and lose or draw this weekend. Surely they have to offer something this weekend

Naturally ive taken opposition in head to head

Penrith sealed the game with a pass that looked 2m forward,the flat pass try was 50/50.any home team who chances their arm from behind is dangerous,what is glaringly obvious is  Shaun johnsons weakness in defence and it seems tuivasa sheck is defending like his introduction at the roosters,woeful...Game could of gone either way hard to stop positive momentum,remembering of course the warriors built a lead mainly through good fortune the Penrith win was far from unseeable