RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Von Cettes

Warriors

I noticed chris rattue rubbishing 'notable failures' for the club mentioning krisnan inu,the guy sunk notable winning multis of mine and got them into playoffs,then proved his worth the next season starring for the Dogs...the make up,decision making and culture at this club has been poor for years,always sacking good coaches to boot

Oh, so just goes to show who hasn't been performing on n off the field. Leave them down the lower grades we play better without them as a team.

Hurrell needs the boot out the door as he's not a good role model.

21 hours ago, meomy said:

So you jolly ruffigans on here who rubbish our local team, what do you have to say about them after todays win??

err um!!

I say that they are on a winning sequence of 1. All Hail the new look Warriors, well until next weeks loss that is.

a wins a win :wacko: is that performance likely to inspire confidence against a team who is there to perform...at 12/6 the disallowed try when kata ran off the line was the pivotal moment. Penrith play a 7/10 game theyre home and hosed

On 01/05/2016 at 5:47 PM, meomy said:

So you jolly ruffigans on here who rubbish our local team, what do you have to say about them after todays win??

err um!!

I'd say the Warriors have some rotten eggs and a one win won't wallpaper over the cracks. Hurrell should never play for the top team again and I'd send Vatuvai on his way as well. That will send a message that no one is above the team.

The Warriors team Doctor is on the board of "Drug free sport NZ"

http://drugfreesport.org.nz/what-we-do/about-us/our-board/

One would expect to have a "team" that is fully transparent and accountable.

It needs to be questioned and established how many of those were involved were advised by the team Dr, or their own Dr, to take the prescribed drugs/ prescription medicines they have that were allegedly mixed with drinks.

It's a known fact in sport that the club Doctors also have a role to play.

Now if this was the Horse Racing industry, what would be happening?

Suspensions and inquiries all around?

Next week is a Bye round isn't it?

On 2/05/2016 at 3:11 PM, globederby12 said:

I say that they are on a winning sequence of 1. All Hail the new look Warriors, well until next weeks loss that is.

14 hours ago, Von Cettes said:

Technically it's this week

On another note have to feel for Kieran Foran

Always wondered how Brett Stewart got his nickname of Snake

"turn it up" since when did u have blue eyes fella?:D