RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Von Cettes

Warriors

Oh shit what a performance. Some of the best tries you'll ever see.

Loved the Magic man stepping the old cap-rorter and leaving him clutching at thin air! SJ has been on fire, destroying teams every week. No surprise though, he is the Golden Boot after all.

Warriors v Cowboys GF coming up on October 4. Lock it in Eddie. B)

Oh shit what a performance. Some of the best tries you'll ever see.

Loved the Magic man stepping the old cap-rorter and leaving him clutching at thin air! SJ has been on fire, destroying teams every week. No surprise though, he is the Golden Boot after all.

Warriors v Cowboys GF coming up on October 4. Lock it in Eddie. B)

Not wrong there Killa.............your a confident bugger....with good reason at the mo :D

Top 4 would surpass any of my expectations this season. SJ full of confidence now especially within the 20. What is scary is that opposition are now expecting him to run and he can still step through!...those dancing boots simply sublime matched only by that(our...) young Roosters fullback.

SJ played very well when in the under 20's as well., so did Kevin Lock and others when he was playing for the Warriors.

The under 20's sides game are well worth watching, if you are able to, to see the upandcoming players go through their ranks.

It's like watching race horses go through there development, take it in your stride and watch them progress through the ranks.

Well the League gods are a pack of wankers!

Magic Johnson gone for the season = season 2015 over.

What a shame, would have been a fun playoffs.

No-one can beat the Cowboys now.

Sad state of affairs when the whole season is based on the performance of one player, the fact they would have made the payoffs is debatable anyways.

See now the broncos for example are a different kettle of fish, they went unbeaten(I know it kills you :P) right through the state of origin series, nice to have a bit of depth, unlike the warriors.

Never mind, keep the faith, you and meomy can look forward to next year. :wacko:

Well the League gods are a pack of wankers!

Magic Johnson gone for the season = season 2015 over.

What a shame, would have been a fun playoffs.

No-one can beat the Cowboys now.

Settle down champ, Lolohea is a gun and can step up to the plate. A lot now rests on Tomkins - he'll need to play a bit of standoff during games. Once Manu, Hoffman and Konrad come back, the Warriors will have more attacking power which has been lacking in the last 2 weeks. The pressure is now right off the Warriors which will suit. The obese couch potatoes and fans of dirty Aussie clubs will put the boot in again - don't go joining them!

Sad state of affairs when the whole season is based on the performance of one player, the fact they would have made the payoffs is debatable anyways.

See now the broncos for example are a different kettle of fish, they went unbeaten(I know it kills you :P) right through the state of origin series, nice to have a bit of depth, unlike the warriors.

Never mind, keep the faith, you and meomy can look forward to next year. :wacko:

Lol, the Dogs supporter still trying to give it to the Warriors.

That mob of yours continue to underwhelm. Beaten at home by a plucky but average Sharks mob. Those dregs of society in the crowd where not impressed. How they can continue to play a thick-as-two-planks drongo like Reynolds is laughable.

And even funnier, the Dogs only have the same number of points as the Warriors  :lol:. Some side they are ...

Lol, the Dogs supporter still trying to give it to the Warriors.

That mob of yours continue to underwhelm. Beaten at home by a plucky but average Sharks mob. Those dregs of society in the crowd where not impressed. How they can continue to play a thick-as-two-planks drongo like Reynolds is laughable.

And even funnier, the Dogs only have the same number of points as the Warriors  :lol:. Some side they are ...

Exactly right, but you don't see me banging on about them winning the comp.

Don't worry about the points, its still July, drawing a long bow there.

Very similar to a warriors supporter giving it to the Broncos, now there's a lol for you.

Warriors need to wake up & work as a "team", and play like they are a team not an individual player in the comp.

They need to stop relying on one or two players, like SJ,  to carry them through the whole game, and for that matter the whole season!

The season isn't over yet so they need to pull up there socks and play as they should be.

There's still a few more rounds to go to show they can be in the top 8 for the playoffs.

Exactly right, but you don't see me banging on about them winning the comp.

Don't worry about the points, its still July, drawing a long bow there.

Very similar to a warriors supporter giving it to the Broncos, now there's a lol for you.

Who said they'd win the comp? I stated they'd have a good season and they're still on track for a top 8 finish and there's no reason they won't be playing finals footy even without SJ. I think they'll surprise a few who've written them of sans Johnson. They'll be a better side in 2016 though, with Luke and RTS, in fact they'd have close to the best spine in the NRL next year. 

Broncos? They're going well but won't win the GF. I have no time for a team like them who've rorted the cap for years. The Storm, Eels and now Cowboys have been caught playing dodgy buggers with their payments of late. The Broncos were almost caught them when Andrew Gee was playing criminal mastermind. Where there's smoke ...

Warriors need to wake up & work as a "team", and play like they are a team not an individual player in the comp.

They need to stop relying on one or two players, like SJ,  to carry them through the whole game, and for that matter the whole season!

The season isn't over yet so they need to pull up there socks and play as they should be.

There's still a few more rounds to go to show they can be in the top 8 for the playoffs.

Not that simple meomy with regards to playing as a "team" and relying on SJ. What he does is instill alot of confidence in those around him when he is firing on all 8. Love the guy but there is times when he doesn't "demand" the ball....like the Roosters game the other week. Then all of a sudden Chad starts getting heaps of ball and he seems "lost" in the background. It's the old adage mate.....big boys going forward well set's up the halves, pure and simple. I reckon some "smart" coaches have sussed us out and have specific game plans to nullify our bookends and the likes. Think back to a few ugly losses we have had (Rabbits one especially) so easy to see but not that easy to fix. 

We should make the finals with 4 of the last 6 games certainly "winnable" - Sharks/Dragons/Panthers/Tigers. Other 2...Cowboys at home and Doggies away....yeah - na....maybe a couple of losses there. Four wins = 30 points which should be enough even with our negative points diff. Just 3 wins and you could see the Raiders or maybe the Dragons jump up and pass us. Manly (bless them) not with their run home but if they could knock over the comp leaders this weekend at home, well who knows.

Great comp this year....Roosters for me and maybe the Storm to surprise a few.

Warriors by 6 this week!! (please)

expecting a move up the ladder from the Sharks and Sea Eagles and at present those two teams outside the 8 represent the best value, and Casper my friend the Bronco's are sitting pretty at the moment, but they don't look like a Grand Final team to me

You knew the sharks and manly still had to play the warriors, 2 certain points in the bank.

I was as filthy as you VC when this bloke you call magic :lol:  got injured, i wanted to prove the Warriors weren't a top 8 side with him in it, ah well you can't help bad luck :D  maybe the mighty Bronco's don't look like a GF side to you but the warriors certainly look like a bottom 8 side to me ;)

looking more and more like a :wub:  BRONCO'S :wub:  roosters GF

I thought the Warriors tried hard today against Cronulla, the reason you got beat SIMPLE the Warriors aren't a top 8 side, they don't have the mentality of that great Union side of yours the All Blacks, one last thing keep the faith :P