RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Von Cettes

Warriors

agreed. the fact it was carried out after the whistle made it malicious...that's a send off without doubt.what pisses me off is they are without that interchange .if a player is taken out of the game from any offence deemed reportable the perpetrator should be sent as well ....on a similar note hurrell was lucky to get three weeks,the video evidence from the other angle is damming and the knee was clearly lifted into tupou.ugly to watch

Warriors got there 2 points this past week, automatically of course.

Let's hope they are ready to rumble for there game against the knights on the weekend.

Should be a win with various players out for State of Origin.

What a shocker and embarrassment.

Shame on the Warriors.

Is it true they are playing against the Blues next week?

Which team will lose that game with the way both teams play??

What a shocker and embarrassment.

Shame on the Warriors.

Is it true they are playing against the Blues next week?

Which team will lose that game with the way both teams play??

I think that's a little harsh meomy, the Warriors aren't a top 8 side like the Mighty Bronco's, bottom 8 side yes, top 8 no.

You stumbled over the line against bottom 8 sides, Newcastle minus Gidley, Mullen, Smith, Snowden, Roberts injured after 5 minutes, Parramatta snuck home and snuck home against Cronulla, this time there were no places for the Warriors to hide, you were up against the Premier's even missing Adam Reynold's you were always going to come 2nd, in fact I doubt you will ever win in Perth what's that 7 zip.

I guess it could be a blessing in disguise playing the Blues next week, imagine if it were the mighty Maroon's

Maybe time for a new coach? Geoff Toovey maybe?

Warriors an embarrassment? no way= expected

Go the Mighty Bronco's/Queenslander's

Some rather amateur comments from one loss. It goes a bit quiet on here when the Warriors string a few wins together, one loss and the sadsacks and whingers come out of their cold, damp caves.

The Warriors are currently a top 8 side and deservedly so. But they are not a top 4 or 5 side and that showed last night. But,they're not miles off either. To be one they'll need to do what the better sides do after a loss. Just look at the Storm - reamed up the behind by the Roosters and bounced back v the Panthers. That's what the Warriors will need to do next week. We'll see what they're made of on Saturday night.

And the Broncos? Playing well, yes that's to be expected when they've been rorting the cap for so many years! So many SOO players in one side, yet they haven't won anything for a decade. Either it's poor coaching or they're rorting the cap wrong. Need to look at how the Storm did it for it to be a success.

And don't expect a title this year. They'll be found out when it really matters.

I think Jono Wright just summed up the warriors mentality and how really smart they aren't.

Tries to catch a ball on the full that is clearly going over the dead ball line anyway and will give the warriors a 7 tackle set with 2 minutes to go, what a winner.

Gone the Warriors.

What a bunch of muppets. Some very good players in that side let down by some idiots on defence.

Schoolboy stuff.

Cant wait for the Warriors 40th Anniversary celebrations,and video coverage of what???, oh that's right

40yrs of grabbing defeat from the jaws of victory and not a Championship Win to be seen.

Good grief. I really feel sorry for all those fans who follow this team.

Sorry Bro

Last nights game was always going to be fun & games with the two Gavins referring.

Badger should have been given the sack years ago.

Warriors should have scored at least another 3 tries in the first half and once more let there complacent attitude of "we are ahead" and then slip back in the second half.

Yes, the Warriors are playing average (play well, then play dumb) yet they're still in the 8! Only 2 points down on teams like the Rabbits and Roosters. The same points as the Dogs at present. And look where the perennial finals team the Sea Eagles are sitting (stone, cold motherless last with a wooden spoon coming up for the dying club). I don't hear these teams getting bagged too much at all. It's just the old Kiwi knocking machine at it's finest when it comes to the Warriors.

Oh give me a break. My beloved Sea Eagles may be having a bad year,but at least I know they can turn it around and work their way back to the Top again.Its seesaws and roundabouts for most teams,ups and downs,through various seasons. Manly are one of the most iconic teams in the comp and have multiple Championship wins.

The Warriors ?????, iconic for all the wrong reasons.

NZ would like to have a team to give them some hope in this comp.Season after season its the same old story, hyped up but never delivering.

As I said ,I feel sorry for their fans, God bless them.

I think Jono Wright just summed up the warriors mentality and how really smart they aren't.

Tries to catch a ball on the full that is clearly going over the dead ball line anyway and will give the warriors a 7 tackle set with 2 minutes to go, what a winner.

Gone the Warriors.

Not sure a Doggies fan should be giving the Warriors grief after the garbage they've put up this season. Today's game a classic example.

And mentality? Corey Thompson's performance sums it up for the Doggies surely.

Oh give me a break. My beloved Sea Eagles may be having a bad year,but at least I know they can turn it around and work their way back to the Top again.Its seesaws and roundabouts for most teams,ups and downs,through various seasons. Manly are one of the most iconic teams in the comp and have multiple Championship wins.

The Warriors ?????, iconic for all the wrong reasons.

NZ would like to have a team to give them some hope in this comp.Season after season its the same old story, hyped up but never delivering.

As I said ,I feel sorry for their fans, God bless them.

Why will they turn it around? A powderpuff pack let by an old man at prop that clubs can't wait to sack. Players jumping the rat-infested ship (Stewart, Watmough, Foran), while the players staying are past it (Stewart, Lyon, Matai). The one young talented player Manly is keeping (DCE) cares less about team and more about the $$$ and his image. Hardly the player to build a team around considering the rest of the side hate him.

And that's just the players! The coach is hated by the players and the Board, the club has no money and Brookvale is the most run-down, crappy ground in all of the NRL.

Turn it around you reckon? Good luck with that. You hold on to past success like an English football fan does, because your teams future is bleak.

I think you are still missing the point Killa, the dogs are having a crap year, no argument from me and I'm not defending them, but they have been to the big dance twice in the last 3 years, year after year the warriors promise yet deliver nothing.

I'm sure deep down you agree with me regarding wrights brain explosion, take the 7 tackles starting at the 20m mark, drop goal, game over, warriors win, but that would only come from being smart :)

Never mind, roll on 2016.

And I wouldn't be bagging the Broncos to much, they are leading the comp at the moment. :o

Your a muppet GD..... I know deep down your a huge Warrior fan :P :P That's why we all get so frustrated with the "soft under belly" they show at times.

It's good to vent the anger :angry: :angry: let it all out brother! :D

2014 2015 2016 will be a good year. Top 4 for me.....we will have an off season in the spinal unit which will be repaired BIG time.....and be second to none in the whole NRL in that department.

And another record to Manu. First pick for Kiwis every day of the week.

Yes Traka I agree. That one play by Wright sums up the warriors.

I played league but I'm first to say that league players aren't normally top of the class which makes my mind boggle when everyone especially the media expect so much from them off the field.

Every year we are on here saying next year next year next year, well guess what, the Warriors will not to far down the track become one of the Powerhouse's of the NRL, the National team has made huge inroads into the Kangaroos superiority, to the point where the TAB not to far down the track will be opening up the Kiwi's as favourites in H2H matches against the Roo's, this along with the success of the Junior warriors, which will eventually flow onto the senior side, the Once were team will become the show piece of the NRL.

Already significant inroads have been made in a short period of time, with the recruitment of a very smart man in new CEO JIm Doyle, a person who will not take a backward step, and has already been instrumental in the recruitment of RTS and Issac Luke, this along with the depature of the Marshmellow man (man of steele indeed) and the further development of Kata and the new forwards the warriors will be a top 4 side not to far in the distant future, and as Ziggy said possibly we will see this in 2016.

the Warriors are possibly lacking one real go forward man at the moment, and if they can manage to get someone to be as dominant as a Bromwich, Taumalolo, Kapow, even Tuiakyo (sp) stepped up big time for the Roosters the other night, the Warriors will start turning these losses into wins.

Currently the top 6 look like playing finals football this far out, I can see the Bulldogs replacing the Titans in the top 8 with the Warriors remaining in the 8 finishing 6th 7th or 8th, the other teams below the Warriors will need to start stringing a few wins together, injuries are hampering the Panther's at the moment, expecting a move up the ladder from the Sharks and Sea Eagles and at present those two teams outside the 8 represent the best value, and Casper my friend the Bronco's are sitting pretty at the moment, but they don't look like a Grand Final team to me

USERNAME (cant for some fecking reason get the quote to work), at least my club has a future.

It may take some rebuilding but it will happen. I was a member of the club once and know the area well, for Manly to suffer demise for that demographic area would be like the Bronco,s to Brisbane.

The Warrior,s team has a future of continuous "Ground Hog days".

If you are a follower mate "keep the faith", but be prepared to hold on to that faith for a very long time.

harden up kiwis

i ve been following the sharks since their first game at the sports ground in 1967 and you blokes don't know just how lucky you are.

it's only a matter of time before you dominate 

and in the meantime even when you don't you get to watch shorn johnson and a team that can entertain.

the grass always looks greener, just keep your sheep off it !!

Username the Manly fans would be a bit spoilt if they got too upset about this season. They've had plenty of success. What have to warriors done in 20 years? And they haven't made top 8 last three years. Common sense mate. We're entitled be cranky.