RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Von Cettes

Warriors

. If your idea of succeeding is not winning the grand final :) ...so yes,you have :)

When I was referring to succeeding, I was meaning against the Storm and Manly.

You need to stop posting so late at night, you are either to drunk/stoned to read properly or your morning meds have lost their effect. :)

When I was referring to succeeding, I was meaning against the Storm and Manly.

You need to stop posting so late at night, you are either to drunk/stoned to read properly or your morning meds have lost their effect. :)

don't do drugs and never take pills , I'm not a mind reader traksy if your taking the easy way out just say so,they're not a good side and players like Ennis and Reynolds are not deserving of a grand final,your boys will need more good fortune than a group of leprechauns on pogo sticks exiting a mine field :) You better double your dose of Prozac before their next game big fella,hope for your sake the luck continues

No nothing to do with the final.

I was referring to you banging on how they were no good even before the finals yet they made the final and you made yourself look silly.

Deja vu gruffy. :o

. They are no good. Not the first time an average bunch have got into the semis,normally ends poorly I'm afraid

Our Juniors are playing Parramatta in their NYC preliminary final at ANZ Stadium on Saturday (5.15pm kick-off local time; 7.15pm NZT).

All the best to our young ones.

Yes the 20's side is a great unit. Year after year they are fantastic once it comes to the finals. Maybe if the senior squad had some of the passion, guts and determination that these young guy show they'd start becoming a threat.

Well done to our Junior Warriors on there win tonight, but please stop giving us increased stress on the ole heart boys.

Roll on next Sunday & show us that our young ones have it in them & win.

Souths were laughing after that roosters display last week,can Penrith produce the goods on finals day??? 2.80 about right

You are obviously talking about next year, because everyone knows that Penrith DIDNT make the final, up the meds guffy, the ones you are using are not working. :P

,they're not a good side and players like Ennis and Reynolds are not deserving of a grand final,your boys will need more good fortune than a group of leprechauns on pogo sticks exiting a mine field :)

:D :D It sucks to be you guffy, I reckon the doggies getting to the GRAND FINAL is eating you all up.

Unlike your boys, who are enjoying their 3rd week of the off season already.

The 8s the doggies were paying to make the final after they lost to the Titans only 4weeks ago will be well received, it$ a beautiful day $$. :o

Hahahaha :) ,how quiet were you before the game? Very predictable and was waiting for 'the 8s to make the final' call to 'guarantee' you walk away with something after getting thrashed in the final, your a typical bulldog supporter traksy and backing this awful side proves your the one on medication . Roll on the final.....déjà vu alright...another one sided affair looms, the refs will need to be wearing dogs undies to make this a competitive affair

After that game last week you COULDNT have the roosters so no surprise there,as far as the dogs are concerned how could you have them????? you would need to be heavily medicated to even contemplate a dogs finals berth,I havnt seen the game yet so can't comment on the surprise win but can guess it must of involved a lot of 'good fortune'. A mug side with heavily medicated supporters who will be fulling pharmacies after the final :)

,I havnt seen the game yet so can't comment

So you made two posts :D :D

As for quiet before the game, you know how I feel, I don't need to keep repeating my self like you.

They have had 3 finals games to get to the final, you have had them beaten in every one and been wrong in every one, yet you still continue to shoot your mouth off.

Getting a bit boring.

Deja vue alright.

Isnt this where blanket man jumps in or does he wait till after the final. :)

So you made two posts :D :D

As for quiet before the game, you know how I feel, I don't need to keep repeating my self like you.

They have had 3 finals games to get to the final, you have had them beaten in every one and been wrong in every one, yet you still continue to shoot your mouth off.

Getting a bit boring.

Deja vue alright.

Isnt this where blanket man jumps in or does he wait till after the final. :)

. And? I hate the bulldogs for one and they are mud for two.. You are not one to put your neck on the chopping block,very conservative type,why did you not mention the fact you punted the mugs at 8-1 to make the final? It's ok to be involved in a losing bet I lost a multi worth $775 when the slime beat penrith,that's sport but I also realise the skill to luck ratio decreases the closer you get to the final. It makes it o so easy next week and I will be adding the 40% on numerous multis traksy....losing at the last hurdle again...only because your team couldn't jump properly in the first place :) what a mismatch

. I hate the bulldogs 

It's ok to be involved in a losing bet I lost a multi worth $775 when the slime beat penrith

The first line explains why you talk the way you do. :rolleyes:

The 2nd line brought a smile to my face and I thought it couldn't happen to a more deserving guy. :D

Some might see it as "putting your head on the chopping block"

Others might see it as "being a blowarse in the hope you may be right" obviously in your case the latter has been the case.

Just enjoy the final, I will either way it goes, try to put your hatred aside, it makes you come across as a bitter angry man. :wacko:

Good for you Kiddo.

You sound angry and bitter already :D

The doggies have really gotten under peoples skins haven't they?

I find it quite funny how people can get so wound up over a sports team.

Imagine if the unthinkable happens, I fear for the wives and pets of these types of people.

I read an article once where police reported that when the All Blacks lost, domestic violence rose. :angry:

Quite pathetic really.

Tosspot

Your analysis is poor, I have never raised my hand to a woman or child and the only animals that copped it were a few pigs, a deer and countless opossums and rabbits.

Your puppies are disliked, because they have always been dirty cheating mfkrs, and I expect no less this weekend.

But if by chance they get away with it this Sunday, then my pockets will be full,

but if the deserved Rabbits do the job, then I will celebrate wholeheartedly with most league supporters and master Crowe.  :)

Tosspot

Your analysis is poor, I have never raised my hand to a woman or child and the only animals that copped it were a few pigs, a deer and countless opossums and rabbits.

Your puppies are disliked, because they have always been dirty cheating mfkrs, and I expect no less this weekend.

Tosspot?? :D :D :D

Grrrrrumpy wee man.

Don't take life so serious Kiddo, I was talking in general, wasn't referring to you in person but you take it any way you like, makes no difference to me.

I just find it funny how "some" people can get so wound up over a game, but whatever rocks your boat I guess.

GO THE DOGGIES :wub:

From 7th on the table to the GRAND FINAL   :o

The first line explains why you talk the way you do. :rolleyes: The 2nd line brought a smile to my face and I thought it couldn't happen to a more deserving guy. :D Some might see it as "putting your head on the chopping block"Others might see it as "being a blowarse in the hope you may be right" obviously in your case the latter has been the case. Just enjoy the final, I will either way it goes, try to put your hatred aside, it makes you come across as a bitter angry man. :wacko:

...... Talk the way I do? :) Hahahaha ,and how's that? Your the one sounding like a twisted individual "blowarse" (in the hope your right !... Hahahaha ...hope? ) and insinuating the use of "meds" ,your not a very nice person are you traksy,I never lost money on the game so I never lost any sleep over it :) ... And I certainly won't regardless of the result in the final... I'm not a passionate souths supporter and certainly don't support the dogs...unlike you...which will make me very very happy when they get thrashed... from 7th to the final ? So ? Goes to show how luck played a big a part as their cheating in their progression into a game they shouldn't be in on ability ..rambling Kidd knows his league teams :)...go the mighty rabbits!! :)

Chill fellas - both teams are full of wankers!

Josh Reynolds is possibly the biggest f*wit in the game right now and I'd love to see him knocked the f out. Souths are slightly less wankerish since they got rid of the poisoned dwarf Sandow, but still we have to put up with Russell Crowe.

Not sure the game will turn out to be the blockbuster the NRL wants. Souths to win comfortably but who really cares?

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: Gooooooo Guffy :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

What a rant :D

"I never lost money on the game"

Post #1091

"Its ok to be involved in a losing bet, I lost a multi worth $775 when the slime beat Penrith"

You are a funny guy guffy.

Chill fellas - both teams are full of wankers!

Josh Reynolds is possibly the biggest f*wit in the game right now and I'd love to see him knocked the f out. Souths are slightly less wankerish since they got rid of the poisoned dwarf Sandow, but still we have to put up with Russell Crowe.

Not sure the game will turn out to be the blockbuster the NRL wants. Souths to win comfortably but who really cares?

You are only new here but you are right.

Gruff hates the dogs with a passion, and I follow them.

We went through the same thing 2yrs ago, the dogs made it all the way to the final and lost.

Probably do the same this year but its fun getting there and watching Gruff rant and rave how they are no good and how they don't deserve to be there, fact is they are, and it eats him all up.

Feel a bit sorry for him a bit cos he follows the Broncos and hasn't had a lot to boast about for some time now so I guess I can understand the bitterness :D