RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Von Cettes

Warriors

Well done to our NZ teams B & P this weekend.

A win for both ole Crowe's Bunnies & Ivan's Panthers.

We would be happy to see either team take out the G/Final although would prefer to see Ivan reap the rewards as he is such a humble man & an asset to Rugby League.

Brisbane what a useless team even though Andrew Gee was masterminding their rorting system to get them a title. They were no match for the mighty Cowboys.

Go back to the top 5 format so we don't let those crap teams like the Broncos and Bulldogs into the finals. And Panthers wow what a win, Ivan is a legend. Great to see Chooks lose, not as good as last year. Warriors kicking themselves for letting Ivan walk out the door and getting poo coaches after. Happy Cappy could be a good one again though.

Cowboys to win the lot after the Souths choke again.

Brisbane what a useless team even though Andrew Gee was masterminding their rorting system to get them a title. They were no match for the mighty Cowboys.

Go back to the top 5 format so we don't let those crap teams like the Broncos and Bulldogs into the finals. And Panthers wow what a win, Ivan is a legend. Great to see Chooks lose, not as good as last year. Warriors kicking themselves for letting Ivan walk out the door and getting poo coaches after. Happy Cappy could be a good one again though.

Cowboys to win the lot after the Souths choke again.

. You look at the score this morning ? What a load of drivel,they were only guilty of giving the cowboys far to much possession in the first 20 min and looked a different team to the one who gave melbourne a good run the previous week CLEARLY the better side in the second half and received a few poor decisions that halted serious momentum when actually looking a chance to win from an impossible position.good competitive game

[quote name="Username" post="339418" timestamp="

Cowboys to win the lot after the Souths choke again.. Your saying how the broncos shouldn't be there,yet after asking questions of the cowboys away they're going to win the comp? On that home ground performance that's unlikely

..cowboys to win username?...they will have to do it without that cheat tariq sims after a woefully late hit almost taking the very dangerous hodges out of the game,should of been given 10 min but the judiciary will sort him

Wow sorry seem to have hit a nerve with you Mr Gruff. I apologise if your a Broncos fan but lets be honest they didn't deserve to be in the finals with there record. The top 8 system helps poor teams and lets in average teams to the big dance. A top 5 or 6 would be better I say.

The Cowboys are a good side. Just look at how they have played well over the second half of this year when they started the season so poor. The TAB and others write them off. Fools!. My wife being a smart cookie backed them when they got out to $40!

The scoreboard flattered the Broncos last night after the Cows went to sleep and the refs tried to penalise the Cows off the park with an unfair penalty count because the NRL want the Broncos in the finals a usual. But yes Sims will miss the season now with a silly late hit. But maybe they should let him off because it was only Hodges he smacked up. Ben Barbara should sit for the start of the next season after that nasty leg twister. Seems he's been watching the Stormers for too long.

Wow sorry seem to have hit a nerve with you Mr Gruff. I apologise if your a Broncos fan but lets be honest they didn't deserve to be in the finals with there record. The top 8 system helps poor teams and lets in average teams to the big dance. A top 5 or 6 would be better I say.

The Cowboys are a good side. Just look at how they have played well over the second half of this year when they started the season so poor. The TAB and others write them off. Fools!. My wife being a smart cookie backed them when they got out to $40!

The scoreboard flattered the Broncos last night after the Cows went to sleep and the refs tried to penalise the Cows off the park with an unfair penalty count because the NRL want the Broncos in the finals a usual. But yes Sims will miss the season now with a silly late hit. But maybe they should let him off because it was only Hodges he smacked up. Ben Barbara should sit for the start of the next season after that nasty leg twister. Seems he's been watching the Stormers for too long.

. The scoreboard only flattered the cowboys user ,the refs what? Tariq should of been binned for that cheap shot,hodges was carving them up,you reckon the cowboys fell asleep? They put everything in that first 15 min when they had the majority of the ball,kahus drop on his goal line was the defining moment in the game going into the 2nd half 18-0 down ends with a bronco win who played 80 min opposed to the weak cowboys, 40-1 only good for a win user and on that performance and without tariq they need the refs help again...nrl want broncs in final? Hahahaha :)...barbas average should sit out the year full stop

When are PENRITH going to pay under $10 ..............

For weeks they were top or 2nd-3rd and paying 24 bucks to win, last week it finally dropped to 17 and now still 2nd equal with just 3 weeks to go, they are still paying $14  !!! 

:huh:

and I am kicking myself for not taking the Storm at 24s just 3 weeks ago .....  :(

and PENRITH still 3rd equal on the table,  just 2 pts from the leader, have gone back out to $ 20   !!!!!!!!!!!!

just crazy .....  :wacko:

:)  

. I agree with the bulldog part but the rest is just plain silly :)

You must have choked on your beer this arvo, well at least they get to play next week while your mob celebrate mad Monday.

Andrew Johns "The Storm are morals to win" :D :D

Half time/full time double and head to head.

Its a beautiful day $$$$

Three times this year, what were the TAB thinking??

Probably got sucked in by the Titans game, like plenty did. :wacko::blink:

Was almost mirror image of last nights game until the 46th minute,that disallowed try took the wind out of the storm resurgence but the niggling dogs got plenty of nsw judicial assistance....wins a win and you get to crow until your loss next week....final looks set PENRITH /ROOSTERS ...

Funniest post ever.

The Broncs couldn't play 80mins either, they only play the last 50mins, bit like the storm, bit late then.

I would rather score the first 20points rather than try to do it 2nd because as the Broncs and Storm found out, you will finish 2nd.

The irony of it all is how funny it was that it was the "Bowen less Cowboys" that sent your lot screaming out of the semis.

Life has a way of shittin on you when you least expect it.

But Im guessing that all went flying over the top of your head. :D

Funniest post ever.

The Broncs couldn't play 80mins either, they only play the last 50mins, bit like the storm, bit late then.

I would rather score the first 20points rather than try to do it 2nd because as the Broncs and Storm found out, you will finish 2nd.[/quote). They took advantage of early momentum as did the cheating bulldogs,few early mistakes and your playing catch up. Give me a side that will play till the end whistle any day,both games could easily of gone to the wire as a result and both these teams will lose their next games as a result

The irony of it all is how funny it was that it was the "Bowen less Cowboys" that sent your lot screaming out of the semis.

Life has a way of shittin on you when you least expect it.

But Im guessing that all went flying over the top of your head. :D

. You are guessing ,it's always been your strong suit :)

. Where did I say the storm played 80 minutes???? That's why they're not in finals. You been hitting the top shelf?

You didn't. :rolleyes:

I was comparing them with the Broncos, just cruising for the first 30.

Read what's there, not what YOU think I said.

Fuxake you are hard work at times :P