RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Von Cettes

Warriors

Here is some useless trivia

On Friday should the storm beat the broncos by 8 pts or more the Warriors will move into 8th spot without playing a game, furthermore should the storm put a bit of a score on the Broncs, and the eels lose to the Raiders, the warriors can lose to Penrith and make the 8, as long as they don't get smashed, just some useless information, you probably didn't need to know :blink:

Here is some useless trivia

On Friday should the storm beat the broncos by 8 pts or more the Warriors will move into 8th spot without playing a game, furthermore should the storm put a bit of a score on the Broncs, and the eels lose to the Raiders, the warriors can lose to Penrith and make the 8, as long as they don't get smashed, just some useless information, you probably didn't need to know :blink:

I worked  this one out on Sunday night......but didn't want to say :D :D I hope the Storm smash the Broncs....looking ahead ;)

I worked  this one out on Sunday night......but didn't want to say :D :D I hope the Storm smash the Broncs....looking ahead ;)

Storm played really well against the Roosters mate the score flattered the Roosters, I just didn't want to admit you could be right :P

PS I sent you a reply

I worked this one out on Sunday night......but didn't want to say :D :D I hope the Storm smash the Broncs....looking ahead ;)

. Gillets wrongful binning could cost the broncs their rightful position in the 8 zig,they would be a better chance in the playoffs than the warriors you must admit :)

. Gillets wrongful binning could cost the broncs their rightful position in the 8 zig, they would be a better chance in the playoffs than the warriors you must admit :)

Hand on heart... no way mate. At home maybe, for the Broncs but Mad Monday coming up for them next week.

There's a STORM brewing tonight!!!!

Go the WARRIORS!

The broncos showed what they're capable of and the storm were pushed hard,an intercept try the defining moment,Penrith should beat the warriors by 14 so the 3 over required with a warriors loss no issue... Raiders to beat eels....yes! Without jack reed Brisbane will need to find in playoffs but Oates played solid,Ben barba a worry...go broncs! :)

The broncos showed what they're capable of and the storm were pushed hard,an intercept try the defining moment,Penrith should beat the warriors by 14 so the 3 over required with a warriors loss no issue... Raiders to beat eels....yes! Without jack reed Brisbane will need to find in playoffs but Oates played solid,Ben barba a worry...go broncs! :)

Warriors are currently in the 8 mate!! :D :D Bronc's certainly did Gruff....was a good game. Playing like that you wonder how the hell did they miss the finals. Potentially they could slip in the back door again but we won't go there. The Raiders won't be easy for the Eels. Won their last 2.....last game of the year they will want to "repay" their fan's (they must have a few left)with a home victory. I'm sure all Warrior fans will be glued to this (and the AB's of course).

It would give the boy's a chance tomorrow night if it is tight and they went down by a late  Thoward droppie or penalty.

Quite ironic.....Warriors win tomorrow night then travel back next week to face them again!(5 plays 8)

Bring it on.......go the Warriors!

5th plays 8th ..cowboys/ broncos !

I'll stick with my prediction Gruffy :P

Nice end to the season for Ricky and his boy's. Edge of the seat stuff though when Para got that 2nd half roll on. They just ran out of gas in the end. Must be really taxing playing at that speed and intensity.

Perfect set up now for the Warriors as I have mentioned(hoped for) Keep it tight and take it to the Panther forwards.....for 80 minutes. All in our own hands now.....even golden point will do just fine :D

Go the Warriors!!!

.....now how do you feel traksy? That 18 points the warriors leaked late against the woeful raiders may come back to haunt them?...or do the puppies implode to make room for them? Getting interesting :)

...... How costly that game turned out to be...would of snuck in the 8 with 5 points to spare ;)

ryan hoffman next year

what a beauty, awesome player, will help you in leaps and bounds.

just need the Chad back to direct traffic and it's all hunky dory.

i also hear a rumour ben pomeroy is headed to the shaky isles if he is exonerated re the peptide saga.

pomeroy and hurrell, now that spells danger for any opposition.

2015 year of the warrior.

...... How costly that game turned out to be...would of snuck in the 8 with 5 points to spare ;)

This would be have to be a rarity gruffy but you were right. You put/putting anything on your boys? Cowboys are looking a touch vulnerable at the mo...IMO... but what do I know I'm just a sad Warrior fan. 

Form says the Roosters will go back to back. Go back to mid season....who would have thought they would take out the minor premiership and also end up hot favorites for a the title. You can't go past them and maybe the Rabbits. Everyone is waiting (bar Kidd on here  :) ) for them to stumble but look at them....4th!!! Still can't see them in the final but we shall see.  I'm just following the "wallet" now i.e. Manly or the Storm.

ryan hoffman next year

what a beauty, awesome player, will help you in leaps and bounds.

just need the Chad back to direct traffic and it's all hunky dory.

i also hear a rumour ben pomeroy is headed to the shaky isles if he is exonerated re the peptide saga.

pomeroy and hurrell, now that spells danger for any opposition.

2015 year of the warrior.

Huge signing pogo....consistently been one of the best second rowers year after year. Pomeroy dunno....solid player...maybe just past his "prime"??His name was mentioned last year too but never eventuated....they are obviously still keen then. Probably a better investment than young Allwood from the Raiders. If you are going to invest in the future say closer to home I reckon. I don't mind Chad...never bagged him on here (bar him desperately needing a haircut) Just needs to take the line on a bit more....like a Carney sort of thing. 

Once in a blue moon zig but it looked obvious a fair way out points differential was important,and playing 80 min is essential for any fringe side the broncos included. No reed is a concern but this team can lift in the playoffs and wouldn't surprise me to see them in semis,after that may need more luck than the others but here's hoping,warriors got there so anythings possible if you have faith :)

Sigh again, but hey there's always next year, or the year after, or the maybe the year after for our beloved Warriors to make it to the top 8 and into a Grand Final, isn't there?

Damn there complacency, again!

keep the faith mate

your blokes have enormous natural talent, they just need hoffman and the chad to guide them around, take the focus of johnson.

and get rid of the gold toothed myth on the wing or convert him to a second rower.

it's only a matter of time before the trophy heads to nz

ohhh and you play attractive footy, not flannoball, 4 hits ups one run and then kick....

:o incoming cartman alert !!