RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Von Cettes

Warriors

He should have got the boot years ago.

Lacks respect towards women in league amongst other things.

Mayhew will come under fire sooner or later with his " needling" players with injections to play through games without considering long term damage to players health.

He hasn't fulfilled his legal " duty of care" in informing his " patients" as he should be.

Scurrah out and Doyle in for 2015.

Excellent news. With a champion like Doyle leading the way it bodes well for the Warriors future.

Scurrah was a dud and oversaw some dodgy decisions (letting Cleary go and signing the Bluey his worst). His lasting legacy will be introducing 200 different Warriors jerseys for mug punters to purchase.

chad townsend ( aus)

you blokes are blessed getting this bloke, biggest loss since preston campbell for cronulla - sutherland :angry:  ( idoits ! )

will develop into a great organiser, lacks a yard of pace but makes up for it with his guile , and still only a novice in the NRL.

warriors are on the verge , imagine when :ph34r: ,  not if , the unthinkable happens.

16 point loss and that's without inglis on for half a game ! nothing to worry about 6 points on the way due to a bye and state of origin,just the boost the boys need

Mate I was "willing" the clock to run down that last 10 minutes or so. Couple of really soft bookend tries hurt. Gotta take your hat off to the rabbits.....most other teams would have wilted with a 1-2 man bench....they lifted FFS! Dylan Walker looks destined for higher honours....his  2nd try turned the game for them. If we had scored again when leading 14-6 that might have knocked the stuffing out of them.

Bye next week.....re group...... and get ready to smash your Bronc's at Mt Smart in round 15 :P

Mate I was "willing" the clock to run down that last 10 minutes or so. Couple of really soft bookend tries hurt. Gotta take your hat off to the rabbits.....most other teams would have wilted with a 1-2 man bench....they lifted FFS! Dylan Walker looks destined for higher honours....his  2nd try turned the game for them. If we had scored again when leading 14-6 that might have knocked the stuffing out of them.

Bye next week.....re group...... and get ready to smash your Bronc's at Mt Smart in round 15 :P

that will be an interesting game, even with an origin depleted mob they should still be competitive...bring it on!...ziggy ziggy ziggy oy oy oy....where's te killa ?

Didn't realise you looked forward to me commenting so much Gruff! Thanks for the vote of confidence.

Looks like the time zone got them again as it did against Manly in Perth too. Looked better than the Bunnies for 50-60 minutes but the late game and amount of tackling they had to do in their 20 got them in the end.

Still looking ok, 4 wins from 6 with losses to the Dogs and the Bunnies is not a bad record. 7 of their last 11 are at Mt Smart so their destiny is in their hands.

Did you jump in with them to get your photo taken?

If you didn't you may have missed a great opportunity...

On the piss tonight in taka,Shaun Johnson sitting with half dozen friends accepts photo with mates wife and table seems oblivious,great guy and great advertisement for nrl

He certainly didn't seem to mind(she is particularly attractive)but particularly drunk at the time and didn't want to hassle him all the same :),must wear thin at times for these guys.....was a looooong day at work Friday :(

Warriors ownership saga heading for court Last updated 15:07 20/06/2014

http://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/league/10182856/Warriors-ownership-saga-heading-for-court

The Warriors' ownership battle looks set to head to court with millionaire Owen Glenn seeking to get back his company's investment, the National Business Review reports.

Glenn's company Kea Investments is understood to have filed a statement of claim in the High Court at

Auckland against EJ Group, a company linked to Eric Watson and GWNZ Investments, a joint venture company that owns the Warriors.

Are you folk in here still on the drink from Saturdays win?

It's a bit quiet in here.

What a brilliant win for our Warriors & a terrific field goal by Shaun Johnson.

Great to see someone has watched & learnt how to kick those from Stacey & Ivan's days.

A few more on our team should watch those games from days gone by & follow suit

Are you folk in here still on the drink from Saturdays win?

It's a bit quiet in here.

What a brilliant win for our Warriors & a terrific field goal by Shaun Johnson.

Great to see someone has watched & learnt how to kick those from Stacey & Ivan's days.

A few more on our team should watch those games from days gone by & follow suit

Mate I think it was one of those "take the 2 points" games. I thought we went pretty good too but listening to some after match comments from the boys, obviously not. To be fair those Bronc's are going better than I thought they would. I know they were weakened with 2-3 out but their replacements actually stood out. Cowboys were crap (again).....Hey Gruff I might have to take back my earlier prediction....not the Warriors though they will finish ahead of your boys. I also agree reagarding the little generals chosen profession. I certainly wouldn't want to put my name against one of those "Finance" companies.....ruined many a life....IMO

I see Nielson is back in for Laumape (pretty obvious)... Can't remember if he got injured or was dropped but hopefully he shows a bit of enthusiasm and actually earn the good bucks we spend on him.

Warriors by......................whatever this week. Ivan will have his boys ready for sure.

Maybe not this year Cubes. A top 8 spot looks likely but there are a few better teams at this point.

They are building nicely under McFadden and he's added some real starch and character to the team, especially on defence. Next year looks very promising and a return to the GF is on the cards.

But how about those Broncos last night? There must be a lack of leadership, a lack of mental toughness and skill to lose after leading 22-0 against the worst team in the comp. Embarrassing but bloody hilarious to watch it unfold too. Barba looks to be the biggest dud buy for many years.

Cubes thinks Warriors are way under-rated and can be a real threat from here on in .

Maybe shot at the flag ?

Anyone agree ?

At their best they're right up there but in the Playoffs you need to be consistent, maybe that's why we haven't made the final more than twice?  

. Barba looks to be the biggest dud buy for many years.

. The fact they scored 22 points was overlooked killa,barba was the most overrated player in the nrl with the ref helped dogs as you well know so no surprise there,they are not full strength and it's also not the first time a team has clocked off after taking a big lead into the 2 nd half,that's sport? They lost by two points against a desperate side,nothing embarrassing about that? Never watched the game but it's a cert the refs played their part in the loss,watched the manly game and it confirmed how dodgy the refs are,they get overriding calls for select decisions and not other more obvious ref 'errors'...nrl is about entertainment and to achieve this the referees need to take certain agenda into each game

Nothing embarrassing about that?

Pull your head out of the sand. At home at Suncorp, 22 points up, playing a wooden spoon team and they collapse like a house of cards. The Sharks are the worst attacking team in the NRL this century and they still managed to carve through the Broncos with ease.

Don't go back to ref blaming either. There was a definite panic amongst the side. A lack of ability to close games out reeks of no on-field leadership and a lack of mental toughness. Can't blame injuries either. Every team has them at this time of year.

Barba was tackled from behind without the ball,forcing the ball dead,how is that a drop out? That was a major turning point in the game and a try was scored off resulting play,possession was gifted to the sharks who took their chances with nothing to lose,you make it sound like the sharks are hopeless? They still have some good players regardless of some stupid mistakes .....every team has had bad ref calls? And? Some calls are essential for teams trying to build momentum so the timing is critical,you break this particular game down broncos should of won however ugly,two points lost here crucial with the even nature of the comp....refs win games

Well that negates anything else you have to say then dunitt?

I watched it like Killa and he is on the mark, they fell over BIG TIME, no guts.

Keep the faith tho Gruff.

.......technology now makes it possible to watch replays traks,you can't expect one way traffic for 80 mins and history is littered with teams beaten with twenty point starts idnit

I'd just like to point out the record the Sharks made in their last three games, didn't score a point in their last three games and still were at nill at halftime. No other club has ever achieved that :lol: