RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Von Cettes

Warriors

hahahahaha,they still done enough to win last night even playing poorly..lost on the scoreboard and waqas shocker proved the difference,not to mention cronk...to say they were not good enough is rubbish,just because you expect this team to win by plenty everytime they go out you seem disappointed when its close? the mug warriors beat the storm last year before they went out and destroyed the hapless dogs?you cant be on your game everytime you go out and it was one of those nights.....your going on like they lost by plenty...any team that is live has a chance in this comp from game to game and the storm were a very live chance....knocked out in straight sets ! hahahahahahahahaha,they call the penalty on the cheat buderus its a draw.....weakest team in top 4....versus weakest team in bottom 4......how come the mugs won killa?....

Who expected them to win by plenty? You did, but other astute judges noticed that the Storm had been off for a while. And especially so in the last month. They were hammered by Manly and then were very lucky to get past an average Titans team. Souths then handed them a lesson and last night the average Knights outplayed them.

Your going to have to change your GF prediction for the 10th time now!

You can't have been paying close enough attention this year.

They were the weakest team in the top 4 - and so it has proved. The other 3 top 4 teams are into the semis while the Storm are goooooooooooooone. Knocked out in straight sets nonetheless.

This Gruff was clear cut.

Manly look buggered, it's looking more and more like the final that was predicted weeks and weeks ago, not by all, mind you, but by the ones that have been paying close attention ;)

Who expected them to win by plenty? You did, but other astute judges noticed that the Storm had been off for a while. And especially so in the last month. They were hammered by Manly and then were very lucky to get past an average Titans team. Souths then handed them a lesson and last night the average Knights outplayed them.

Your going to have to change your GF prediction for the 10th time now!.......grand final prediction? at the start of the year I said roosters /sharks.....then I said melb/souths? and that was due to souths lucky win in the first playoff,wanted to see a rematch,and Melbourne would of done the cheats....  ten times? you been smoking up around trakas?.....cronk hasn't been the same since his injury and this team still can do enough to win against any side....to suggest they were no show is ridiculous...you can quote results and scores from any number of games all year and they mean very little,the side finished top 4 after all is said and done.....ten times!! hahahahahahahahahahahaha,i wont be picking finalists because in one game any of these sides can win even the mug knights with the refs help.....as I said before storm draw this game with correct ref call and win in extra time, 3 tries a piece...nothing separated these two sides bar one very uncharacteristic slater error and waqa after a two day cava bender.wake up

This Gruff was clear cut.

Manly look buggered, it's looking more and more like the final that was predicted weeks and weeks ago, not by all, mind you, but by the ones that have been paying close attention ;)

..........the astute could see souths were overrated ,the game that gave it away first was the effort in Perth .good to see the cheats gone

Pot . . .Kettle

You called a South v Storm GF........I never wrote off manly fool,and the ONLY reason I wanted that final was to prove storm were better than the cheats....without the storm in manly was the obvious result

Both on wrong counts! Muppet.

......................I wanted a storm souths final...........storm gone......why would I want a roosters souths final??????????????.....you wrote off manly...forked them of all things!!!!!! the mud knights make the final I join you on the wall of shame....the knights win the final (hahahahahahahahahaha)then its your turn....roosters should win in a canter

..........the astute could see souths were overrated ,the game that gave it away first was the effort in Perth .good to see the cheats gone

I doubt souths were overrated, I wasn't bothered who won tonight as I had both covered going into the GF, but that will mean nothing if the Roosters lose.

This was a 50/50 game for me, Manly looked tired against Cronulla but that was understandable, the thing that wasn't understandable was the prices between the two teams Souths 1-35 Manly 3-10.

Manly are a hardened semi final team with plenty of semi final experience, I would rather the Roosters be playing Souths in the final than Manly, but hey lets not count the Knights out just yet.

Cordner ruled out for Roosters and McManus ruled out for Newcastle Luke O'Donnell hamstring in doubt as is SBW Food Poisoning

I doubt souths were overrated, I wasn't bothered who won tonight as I had both covered going into the GF, but that will mean nothing if the Roosters lose.

This was a 50/50 game for me, Manly looked tired against Cronulla but that was understandable, the thing that wasn't understandable was the prices between the two teams Souths 1-35 Manly 3-10.

Manly are a hardened semi final team with plenty of semi final experience, I would rather the Roosters be playing Souths in the final than Manly, but hey lets not count the Knights out just yet.

Cordner ruled out for Roosters and McManus ruled out for Newcastle Luke O'Donnell hamstring in doubt as is SBW Food Poisoning

funniest post ever.

you wouldn't know your arse from your elbow,

there has never been a more overrated team than south sydney 2013. a team of absolute boofheaded media darlings that have done absolutely nothing but bash the ball up the middle ( in between grabbing blokes by the crown jewels) and hope a bit of inglis brilliance would get them over the line.

i'll give you a tip imbo, a week is a long time in footy and with blokes like don singe et al in the background, brett stewart returning and up against a team with arguably a combined IQ lower than the warriors there was only EVER going to be one result.

it'$ a beautiful day indeed zelda.

funniest post ever.

you wouldn't know your arse from your elbow,

there has never been a more overrated team than south sydney 2013. a team of absolute boofheaded media darlings that have done absolutely nothing but bash the ball up the middle ( in between grabbing blokes by the crown jewels) and hope a bit of inglis brilliance would get them over the line.

i'll give you a tip imbo, a week is a long time in footy and with blokes like don singe et al in the background, brett stewart returning and up against a team with arguably a combined IQ lower than the warriors there was only EVER going to be one result.

it'$ a beautiful day indeed zelda.

it's basically a waste of my time replying to you

raiders top 8 morals

GF Storm Sharks

you're just a deadset Idiot

hahahahaha the fact they have come this far has put you there already.

.....the knights are mud.no doubt. the unfortunate thing about sport things can go right for these types of sides with the rub of the green and end up higher than they deserve...but they are always found out as the dogs and the warriors were in previous years....and don't forget the broncos were always a match for them this season and we know what the locals here think of them.....a caning is on the cards