RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Von Cettes

Warriors

www.tabsportsbettipping.com.au

The Tab in Aus run a tipping comp each year on the NRL, they have an interesting concept that the winner, can take 20k cash or play on for 1 Million, by the way I didn't win, but with 7 weeks to go I was 5th, and I started to think what would I do if I won, would I take the 20 grand or go for the million, as it was I finished 49th.

To win the million you have to pick the winners of all the finals games, that is 9 games in total I think 4 this week 2 next week 2 the week after and then the grand final, although highly tempted by the offer, I would opt for the 20 grand, and then take an all up myself for 5 thousand, I figured out taking a 5k all up you would end up with somewhere between 500k to a million anyway.

so what would you do take the 20k or play on for a chance of a Million?

so for a bit of fun lets see if anyone can pick the 9 winners, I'll start off

Souths v Melbourne- I'd take Souths in this game, to me they are one of 3 teams that can win the comp, Melbourne are the weak link in the top 4

Cronulla v Cowboys- I have to go for the Cowboys, the Sharks have done well in which has been a difficult year, and playing at home is a huge advantage, but for mine the Cowboys have a stronger backline and there has to be doubts on Fifita's fitness

Canterbury v Newcastle- I found this the most difficult of games to tip, was tempted to tip the Knights, I just think with Pritchard coming back the Dogs will have the edge in the forward pack

Roosters v Manly- I think the Roosters will win the comp, but wouldn't be shocked if Manly beat them, but have to go for the Roosters they should be too strong.

it's a race in 3 for me Roosters, Souths  and Manly, looks a real good semi final series on paper

Souths 1-90

Canterbury 1-55

Cowboys 2-25

Roosters 1-80.............1-9 x 1.55 x 2.25 x 1-8 =11.92x5k =59.600 we would have riding if successful on to week 2

www.tabsportsbettipping.com.au

The Tab in Aus run a tipping comp each year on the NRL, they have an interesting concept that the winner, can take 20k cash or play on for 1 Million, by the way I didn't win, but with 7 weeks to go I was 5th, and I started to think what would I do if I won, would I take the 20 grand or go for the million, as it was I finished 49th.

To win the million you have to pick the winners of all the finals games, that is 9 games in total I think 4 this week 2 next week 2 the week after and then the grand final, although highly tempted by the offer, I would opt for the 20 grand, and then take an all up myself for 5 thousand, I figured out taking a 5k all up you would end up with somewhere between 500k to a million anyway.

so what would you do take the 20k or play on for a chance of a Million?

so for a bit of fun lets see if anyone can pick the 9 winners, I'll start off

Souths v Melbourne- I'd take Souths in this game, to me they are one of 3 teams that can win the comp, Melbourne are the weak link in the top 4

Cronulla v Cowboys- I have to go for the Cowboys, the Sharks have done well in which has been a difficult year, and playing at home is a huge advantage, but for mine the Cowboys have a stronger backline and there has to be doubts on Fifita's fitness

Canterbury v Newcastle- I found this the most difficult of games to tip, was tempted to tip the Knights, I just think with Pritchard coming back the Dogs will have the edge in the forward pack

Roosters v Manly- I think the Roosters will win the comp, but wouldn't be shocked if Manly beat them, but have to go for the Roosters they should be too strong.

it's a race in 3 for me Roosters, Souths and Manly, looks a real good semi final series on paper

Agree with your selections - Souths, Cowboys, Dogs, Roosters.

It was interesting that 3 of the top 4 teams looked rather average on the weekend, with the Roosters the exception.

I'm sticking with Souths to win the comp even though they put in a below average performance against the Roosters.

Agree with your selections - Souths, Cowboys, Dogs, Roosters.

It was interesting that 3 of the top 4 teams looked rather average on the weekend, with the Roosters the exception.

I'm sticking with Souths to win the comp even though they put in a below average performance against the Roosters.

I give Souths a big chance, a lot of these teams have hit flat spots throughout the season like you suggested, there should be no excuses now sit back and enjoy Killa, shame the Warriors aren't there, pretty sure they will be there next year

Just a reminder the Junior Warriors take on Sth Sydney live on fox 5pm(7pm NZ)

Shame to see JWH get suspended for a week, Manly probably have a superior backline to the Roosters, but the Roosters probably have the better forward pack, and with the suspension to JWH, this really evens this match out

....to get near the top in any tipping comp requires a stack of good fortune,the best team obviously doesn't always win ...the difference in these 9 games will be dictated more by referee calls than ability unless one team is CLEARLY superior and in this comp there are few teams that fit that criteria,...game by game it's any bodies and its in the lap of the..refs

...,...game by game it's any bodies and its in the lap of the..refs

And this is often the case, but if your prepared to put in the hard work, over time, over plenty of watching studying research, you know which refs, linesman, video refs, which teams they tend to favour, they possibly played for that team, or grew up supporting them as a child, it's easy to find out who the referee for the match is, but not quite as easy to access the info on who the touch judges, or video refs are.

For example, I'm the video ref for the Warriors v Bronco's match, Shayne Hayne has sent a video decision up to me for a possible Bronco's try, he's asked me to check for a possible obstruction, If there's the slightest chance I will put up the red light.

I'm not going to tell you which refs, linesman video refs favour who as I have spent many hours gathering this info, to give myself an edge when gambling, but when you say it's in the lap of the gods (refs) you're pretty much on the money.

I may think wow I really think the Knights can beat the Dogs, then I will find out that one of the Video refs is Luke Pattern, and one of the touch judges is such and such, and think nah, I gotta stay out of this match.

With the two Refs as it is, it's funny when you know one ref favours this one team, and the other favours the other team, and you see one ref blowing penalties against one side, and the other blowing penalties against the other side.

nah this thing doesn't really go on, it's all just fiction, I just made it up

And this is often the case, but if your prepared to put in the hard work, over time, over plenty of watching studying research, you know which refs, linesman, video refs, which teams they tend to favour, they possibly played for that team, or grew up supporting them as a child, it's easy to find out who the referee for the match is, but not quite as easy to access the info on who the touch judges, or video refs are.

For example, I'm the video ref for the Warriors v Bronco's match, Shayne Hayne has sent a video decision up to me for a possible Bronco's try, he's asked me to check for a possible obstruction, If there's the slightest chance I will put up the red light.

I'm not going to tell you which refs, linesman video refs favour who as I have spent many hours gathering this info, to give myself an edge when gambling, but when you say it's in the lap of the gods (refs) you're pretty much on the money.

I may think wow I really think the Knights can beat the Dogs, then I will find out that one of the Video refs is Luke Pattern, and one of the touch judges is such and such, and think nah, I gotta stay out of this match.

With the two Refs as it is, it's funny when you know one ref favours this one team, and the other favours the other team, and you see one ref blowing penalties against one side, and the other blowing penalties against the other side.

nah this thing doesn't really go on, it's all just fiction, I just made it up

funniest post ever....

no, delusional actually.

i wonder what luke patten does when canterbury play st george ILLAWARRA and the decision is referred...

lmao x 1000

The Broncos already have that genre covered.

.....vons not a broncos supporter?...and of any team in the comp the warriors clearly had the most horrific finish to the season getting beat by mugs...the faithful had nightmares!

.....vons not a broncos supporter?...and of any team in the comp the warriors clearly had the most horrific finish to the season getting beat by mugs...the faithful had nightmares!

Shyte season for the Warriors, yet they were still better than the Drongos!

Finished higher on the table and beat them twice including an absolute drubbing.

The Drongos had their worst season in club history. Ouch.

finished higher on the table !hahahahaha they must be a better side then!.....where did st George finish again?......one of the most reliable indicators is the for and against,now if you take into consideration origin where the broncos are without their best players...robbed for three weeks(when the warriors beat the babies by plenty)you surely would expect a superior differential?...warriors have it sweet and still have an inferior differential...that's right...don't adjust your sets...they drop origin the broncos top 8 certs every year even with this side!...wake up...no more v and mother for you killa

finished higher on the table !hahahahaha they must be a better side then!.....where did st George finish again?......one of the most reliable indicators is the for and against,now if you take into consideration origin where the broncos are without their best players...robbed for three weeks(when the warriors beat the babies by plenty)you surely would expect a superior differential?...warriors have it sweet and still have an inferior differential...that's right...don't adjust your sets...they drop origin the broncos top 8 certs every year even with this side!...wake up...no more v and mother for you killa

You're very quick to put the boot into the Warriors, yet your Broncos are a terrible mob and had their worst ever season. Worst ever! Yet they are getting so used to being rubbish there was no thought of sacking the coach!

The Broncos missed a couple of players over Origin, but so did the Storm and I don't see them use it as an excuse ever. When you think about it, for 23 of the 26 rounds the Broncos have supposed superior players (origin players) playing for them that other teams don't. Yet for 23 rounds they are still as rubbish as they were over the Origin period.

Stop looking for excuses. If it's not the refs, it's the schedule. What next?

The Broncos had 4 players involved in the origin this year, that's all.

In 1998 they had 12 players involved in the series, in 2000 they had 8 involved in the series, yet they won the comp both years.

Using origin as an excuse for this years performance is drawing a long bow, even for you Gruff.

The Broncos had 4 players involved in the origin this year, that's all.

In 1998 they had 12 players involved in the series, in 2000 they had 8 involved in the series, yet they won the comp both years.

Using origin as an excuse for this years performance is drawing a long bow, even for you Gruff.

Don't blow another one of his ridiculous excuses out of the water!