RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Jamie Hand

Johnny Bright....Say what??

why would you refer to K Schweida as a female trainer?? is it because you don't care about racing at all? hang your head in shame. Pity the people that have to endure you and woe to your employers. On your C.V it must of said: Racing knowledge : NIL.

You're HIRED!!

why would you refer to K Schweida as a female trainer?? is it because you don't care about racing at all? hang your head in shame. Pity the people that have to endure you and woe to your employers. On your C.V it must of said: Racing knowledge : NIL.

You're HIRED!!

Probably gets "compared" to his dad Alan all the time. With his efforts Id rather say "contrasted".

Johnny Bright is hopeless and a turn off to listen to. He goes perfectly with stablemate Haagland

They both made a great trifecta with the Australian presenter who has thankfully buggered off elsewhere after murdering our ears for way to long

This is a sincere question. I wonder just how many punters pack up for the day the moment they hear Haagland or Bright?

The mute on my remote is worn out!

I agree with all of the above.

Possibly they were employed because they came cheap? If so, false economy.

Some of the presenters who do have racing knowledge and enthusiasm need to have ongoing training in presentation skills, so they learn to stop rabbiting on and repeating themselves [eg Brendan Prattlewell].

I agree with all of the above.

Possibly they were employed because they came cheap? If so, false economy.

Some of the presenters who do have racing knowledge and enthusiasm need to have ongoing training in presentation skills, so they learn to stop rabbiting on and repeating themselves [eg Brendan Prattlewell].

Prattle is right!! Blabbed on tonight about Gayle opting to field first at the SCG. He mentioned "what has Gayle been smoking??". Class presenting. But then again he could see the pitch from Pukekura Raceway!! Then rambled on about history at the SCG...who gives a toss about the SCG history!!?? If the pitch looks dodge bowl first for Christs sake! Oz out for 225 and looked terrible in doing so vindicated Mr Gayles decision.

Keep slouching Brendon.

Johnny Bright is hopeless and a turn off to listen to. He goes perfectly with stablemate Haagland

They both made a great trifecta with the Australian presenter who has thankfully buggered off elsewhere after murdering our ears for way to long

This is a sincere question. I wonder just how many punters pack up for the day the moment they hear Haagland or Bright?

The mute on my remote is worn out!

Haven't seen Haagland on in a couple weeks. Maybe Mandy Toogood an co. go on Race Cafe?