RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Bear

Ashburton Thieves-On-Wheels Today

Woohoo!!! The next race off the rank in NZ is a ten-horse non-winners race for $5,500; aren't the NZ punters just thriving on what the Racing Industry is throwing at us!

NOT!!!

It is an absolute turn-off!

Even the "crap" races from Melbourne today are worth a "measley" $AUS80K!

It is an absolute shame what is happening here; the race at Ashburton has a huge $35K in the win pool; what a f*****g waste of time that is

Woohoo!!! The next race off the rank in NZ is a ten-horse non-winners race for $5,500; aren't the NZ punters just thriving on what the Racing Industry is throwing at us!

NOT!!!

It is an absolute turn-off!

Even the "crap" races from Melbourne today are worth a "measley" $AUS80K!

It is an absolute shame what is happening here; the race at Ashburton has a huge $35K in the win pool; what a f*****g waste of time that is

Guess wot fxxxit.if u dont like it dont have a bet.between racing and sports 800 different betting options today,which ones u bet on.i bet u bet on SBW last night eh

I have put my name to it. Enough people on RC know who I am. And why the hell would I want to put it on a Harness site?! Who really gives a flying f**k about any Harness site?!

Saturdays are for GALLOPS racing. Everyone knows this. It is the way of things. By putting rubbish like $5,500 maiden wobbler races on during what should be GALLOPS racing is turning punters off. Not just me; look at the figures

And if I DID back SBW, so what?! He won dint he?! But, no, I'd rather bet on Ashburton cheats-on-seats on a Saturday afternoon

And, d**kh**d, I stand by what I said - it is a waste of time having these CRAP harness meetings on a Saturday. They just get in the way. Y'all have Thursday nights and Friday nights; stick to those Harness Haven nights and leave Saturdays to the REAL racing!

Saying all that - at least racing in Australia is heating up. Geez, those two G1 races at Waikato weren't up to much really, were they? Perhaps Mufhasa should have stayed home. The classiest horse in the 2000m was clearly superior, and the most improved Sprinter/Miler was classy in the sprint, but damn we're lacking the better horse flesh. To be honest, Ocean Park probably could've gone around in both those races today and gone close to winning both!

However, congrats to the connections of both winners, and to all the winners on the day. You can't but win, but, really, something is seriously missing from NZ racing nowadays......

How would anyone know who you are bear droppings? Who would care anyway?

Unsure if you're aware but there is more than one code in NZ Racing. Saturday is the main raceday of the week. Harness racing has a huge following in NZ so why should Harness Racing be demoted to lesser racedays because some ignoramus is only interested in one code?

I'm not a fan of wall to wall greyhound racing but it is what it is. I also dislike the farting around at the start running well over time in Harness racing but that happens in both of the two main codes. At times I think the people around at the start of NSW gallops meetings enjoy making viewers go dizzy by watching horses casually go round and around 6 minutes after the advertised start time in what appears to be just milking every last cent from punters.

Putting the two main codes up against eachother helps nobody. Both have their positives and negatives. If you can count past the number of fingers you have then compare the balance of races you had to choose from in terms of betting in daytime yesterday.

91 Gallops

10 Harness

Wake up to yourself

If we want to address Saturday only being for our best product then we need to start at who's doing the presenting on Trackside TV. Saturday is for our best presenters. Monday night our worst. I tuned in yesterday and frankly felt embarrassed with our racing presenters. They seem to feel it's a good move to put people up front who can offer nothing other than the bleeding obvious. It's cringe worthy.  "first home there was number 3 from number 8 and then home third was number 6. Now onto the next race " yawnnnn

After they have been doing it for two weeks they try and sound like they expect you to bet your money on what they ramble on about but for me to be influenced in any way the presenter at least has to know which is the pointy end of the horse from the blunt end.

What a tosser! you bitch about playing the man not the ball because someone has the audacity to see you for the wanker you are yet in your previous post you called someone a dickhead for not agreeing with you. Cant have it both ways little boy.

Go crawl back under your rock