RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Centrofold

What happened to Rosie Myers on La Vazza

La Vazza went down shockingly in its preliminary throwing its head way in the air. Therefore not surprising something happened at the start.

Lisa Cropp had the right idea. She got to the start then refused point blank to ride a horse.

Good win by the horse :)

Does anyone know how Rosie is?

Saw the replay and the horse went down on it's nose with it's first stride out of the gates. Rosie went over it's head - had no chance.

I thought the horse that ran 2nd did even better - with it's 55kg dis-advantage in the weights!!!! :)

Saw the replay and the horse went down on it's nose with it's first stride out of the gates. Rosie went over it's head - had no chance.

I thought the horse that ran 2nd did even better - with it's 55kg dis-advantage in the weights!!!! :)

haha, yes I was jesting too. I should have put a smiley winky face at the end of my comment. La Vazza was tipped out before the race, so it was good to see the horse (even though it was riderless) finished in front of the field. La Vazza could have just run off or even stopped. It just amused me LLoyd but I do get your point :)

haha, yes I was jesting too. I should have put a smiley winky face at the end of my comment. La Vazza was tipped out before the race, so it was good to see the horse (even though it was riderless) finished in front of the field. La Vazza could have just run off or even stopped. It just amused me LLoyd but I do get your point :)

Hey - I was only being silly too! :)

But you're right - it's not too often that a riderless one gets to the post first without taking a short cut back to the stables at some point!!! Stuck to its task real well. :)

On another note Couple Align won. :) What and easy quinella it was in that race. CA/Attalla. 1.10, not exactly fast.

Another one that warmed my heart yesterday was seeing Champagne's little girl Nadege win. Who could ever forget the Jezabeel/Champagne Melbourne Cup quinella?

Now back to Rosie. I hope her shoulder heels fast. ;)

On another note Coup Align won. :) What and easy quinella it was in that race. CA/Attalla. 1.10, not exactly fast.

Another one that warmed my heart yesterday was seeing Champagne's little girl Nadege win. Who could ever forget the Jezabeel/Champagne Melbourne Cup quinella?

Now back to Rosie. I hope her shoulder heels fast. ]

oops ..... typpo on Coup Align :(

On another note Couple Align won. :) What and easy quinella it was in that race. CA/Attalla. 1.10, not exactly fast.

Now back to Rosie. I hope her shoulder heels fast. ]

I hope so too what a great jockey she is. in fact my favourite, was gutted she had to stand down on sunday, but not before she brought me in a $15 winner. Shes very underrated, i think her win rate is somewhere up around 24% but doesnt always get a full book of rides.

La Vazza went completely down on its nose and Rosie went out pretty quick and had no show of staying on. Either it or the horse on the inside got her.She did well to ride on Sunday as she was in a lot of pain after her fall.More or less bolted in the prelim. La Vazza probably a strong senior riders horse.

La Vazza went completely down on its nose and Rosie went out pretty quick and had no show of staying on. Either it or the horse on the inside got her.She did well to ride on Sunday as she was in a lot of pain after her fall.More or less bolted in the prelim. La Vazza probably a strong senior riders horse.

NOt to many strong senior riders in south that can ride 52kg Sue, but your right, she is very noughty, but has a lot of talent, not the best of luck with her, 2 starts ago she was hit in the head with the starting gate when she jumped, Filly's and Mares races at Ric will be her go.