RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Turny

OPO - HAVE AN IDEA FOR YOU

Why don't you express a view one day rather than bore us all with your "cut and paste" rubbish.

Even Globe expresses views, which, not surprisingly, are largely very christian and homely.

Try expressing yourself and your views Alan, we would love to know where you sit.  And, even more importantly you may actually create some form of intelligent debate and social reaction.

At the moment it is just me and Globe commenting, and that is boring surely. Though I know you enjoy my intelligent and sage comments and advice.

Lets have a new wave here Alan, lets create debate and you hold the flag to encourage followers. You have a duty. Take the challenge.

All our love Bro

Kia Kaha in Aotearoa, and enjoy NZ Day, a very important day on all New Zealanders calendars, both here in Aotearoa and throughout the world.

Turny

I have far better things to do than to express my views and get into a debate with a closed racist mind such as yours turny, thanks for the offer.

Some advise for you - if my threads bore or annoy you, well it is simple really just don't bloody well read them :D

Must away now and create some more awareness of the Maori separatist agenda, and the awareness is growing by the day just read the

letters-to-the-editor in todays ChCh press (below) :D

Cheers

Opo

Heading in bold right across the top of five columns and accompanied by other letters of the same theme

"Speak out against policies that favour one race"

I raise my voice in supports of those who object to racism in our society and remind those who then refer to them as rednecks that the term is inaccurate and offensive.
Racism is offensive to most people. In the 1970's our people protested against racism in South Africa. How has it now become acceptable to anyone in our modern society?
Early settlers, Maori or otherwise, do not deserve and should not be accorded any privileges or rights that the majority do not receive.
The bizarre aspect of our brand of racism is that most of those who call themselves Maori in order to gain unreasonable benefits are Europeans with a lesser element of Maori ancestry.
The Treaty of Waitangi made Maori subjects of the Crown, like everyone else.
Democracy is based on one man one vote - equality for all.
I encourage more people to speak out against divisive racism as loudly as possible...

L T
St Andrews Hill

They are very boring but don't annoy me - I find them amusingly "red necked" and swimming against the tide of reality. As Mr Key said today, lets deal with the issues and recompense and compensate genuine treaty claims for the 165 years of sufferring and hurt, and that is all we ask for. Keep paying your taxes my friend as part of your financial input will be correctly channelled to us and that is fair and reasonable. I am sure you agree. It really is commnsense.

Kia Kaha Bro

Turny

PS I would welcome some input from you rather than the "boring" cut and paste of suburban rednecks.