RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Bruce M

Saloon Saloon Losers Get Laid 10....Results Thread

good comp thanks Bruce!

No excuses...my lay was suppose to be fleur de lune ....I went on the big hunt for meeting no.  after a cpl of beers and must of had no.2 on the brain when I posted. 

Read the comp rules and reliased I was unable to change and my fault anyway for being such a Nana.

I didnt back the winner anyway and how impressive ...Best of luck to you 3 remaining.  

Cheers Porky

I think that means I can replace it Hesi.But then comprehension wasn't a strong point at school :wacko:

If your horse is officially late scratched you may have no chance to change it...indeed you can't after 11am.Therefore if you're late scratched and don't/can't post a replacement you will survive but score no points. If you're scratched normally you will go on Dillo's BEST BET unless you post a replacement before 11am.

Sorry Basil but you can't post a late scratching replacement after 11am.

AFTER WEEK 14

Brown Fox's selection of a late scratching combined with Sorrell's laying of Pierro means we'll have at least a semblance of a contest for the final week :)

433.45 Brown Fox

374.56 Sorrell

304.95 Von Smallhausen

FINAL RESULT

458.79 Von Smallhausen

440.75 Brown Fox

OUT Sorrell

Well done Von and hard luck Basil.

I'm sure zzz will be in touch regarding your prize.

Let's do it again in the Spring.

Well, I'm a Comical Lass.  This has been All Too Hard at times, but at the end of the day, It's A Dundeel.

So, hearty congratulations to Von Smallhausen for your fine stayer's run.

Thank you very much zzz for the competition.  Such fun.  Thanks Bruce for your score keeping.  Hope to meet up with you all again in the next comp.

Cheers

SORRELL

Those words were ringing in my ears....."wait until the clocktower - and then wait some more" ! ;)

I feel for Foxy who led this comp for so long and then just get nutted on the line. Your day will come. :)

Sorrell you also made the day with the comp going right to the last race.

Thanks to all those that competed, these comps are so much fun. A big thank you to Bruce for his work collating the results and naturally to zzz for putting up the prize. :)

We will go for a fixed odds bet next week - and donate 25% of the winnings if there are any to the Claire Donachie fund.

Congratulations Von :D  

Not quite the Boom! Boom! that I expected Basil.   :D  Got to confess I was surprised you picked the long odds.  Very unlike you..    You made it a tough comp. 

Well done Sorrell for lasting the distance.  :D  All Too Hard was a very brave pick, I thought.

Yes, lets do it again in the Spring.

Thanks Sheriff and Bruce :D

Yes,well done Von.On Sat. morning I saw that It's A Dundeel was the only horse that could overtake me.Since he was absolutely

unbeatable I played it safe as the money was in the bag. :wub:

Was a funny old weekend.Had a fantastic night at Alex.Park on Friday and decided to hang on to it on Saturday with those tracks.

Missed out on LGL so decided to have one bet.Man.City to win by 2 goals.They lost it with less than 1 min.to go in injury time!

God I love/hate gambling.