RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
blondegurl21

Still on the hunt for a black retired gelding

Im still on the hunt for a black retired sane gelding or even 1 thats nearly retiring over around 15.3hh and under 9ish years of age.. I will pay good money for the right 1 must be in north island anywhere considered! And yes i am been fussy as this will be my top competition horse and best friend for life.. And yes black beauty was my fav movie back in the day =P

Will be well looked after and will become apart of the family =)

I also dont mind waiting for the right 1 to retire so even if you have a true black in racing currently but

think he isnt racing material and are thinking of retiring do let me know!

Im still on the hunt for a black retired sane gelding or even 1 thats nearly retiring over around 15.3hh and under 9ish years of age.. I will pay good money for the right 1 must be in north island anywhere considered! And yes i am been fussy as this will be my top competition horse and best friend for life.. And yes black beauty was my fav movie back in the day =P

Will be well looked after and will become apart of the family =)

I also dont mind waiting for the right 1 to retire so even if you have a true black in racing currently but

think he isnt racing material and are thinking of retiring do let me know!

this quote and your budget of $1,200 dont really stack up

Personally i think that is good money as ex race horses dont seem to go for much these days and most the time given away for free or a few hundred bucks so to me $1200 on a ex race horse is good money.. PERSONALLY im not saying that is true thats just what i think anyways as i have sold/rehomed alot for trainers and so i do know they are hard to get money for sometimes in this economy..

But hey thanks for your imput =)