RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Overdale

!/2 brother to Darci Brahma?

I see in a publication I received today that the reporter is calling the colt in the upcoming Premier sale ( Redoubts Choice ex Darci's dam) a 1/2 brother to Darci. Since R.C. is by Danehill, and Darci was by Danehill, would that not make their relationship more than 1/2 brothers?

Nice horse.

He will be purchased by David Ellis and syndicated amongst his bigger clients.

Of that you can be absolute certain.

Mrs Paddy I will bet you 10 million dollars that David Ellis does not buy him.have we got a deal.Wink wink.

As we both well know, you havn't got 10 mill to play with sonny boy.

How about we make it a packet of minties and you write "I am not the know all I think I am" 100 times?

Oh Mrs paddy I have touched a raw nerve with ya haven't I. You know you would lose the bet but there is no way you could pay it that's why you won't take it on. There's no way I could lose thats why Im offering it or are you backing away from your know it all statement.I'm not the one coming on here with such a stupid prediction. If you take the bet on I'd buy the horse for 2 million and come out 8 million profit after collecting your 10 million but as the feed Man says you can't pay it.Next time think before you come on here or better still before you start on the gin at 4 in the arvo.remember.Wink wink.

I repeat. You havn't got 10 mill to bet with. That is a fact.

As to the horse, let's wait until Tuesday. The offer of the minties still stands.

I know that dingo and of course your mate Dave Ellis will buy it but what I was trying to explain to you ,and you obviously haven't grasped my concept was,even if I bought the horse for 3 million you would owe me 10 million which would pay for the horse and have 7 left.Duh.But Trent told me you wouldn't quite get it.Anyway it wouldn't work cause Trent said you ain't even got the 10 dollars so you couldn't honour the bet anyway.Hope your embroidering is going ok cause that tea towel you did the other day really impressed me.

Yet another half decent post taken over by a couple of people with a childish take on things.

Hopefully not a reflection on the maturity of the whole Race Cafe audience or participants, or the NZ industry!!

*yawns*

Yet another half decent post taken over by a couple of people with a childish take on things.

Hopefully not a reflection on the maturity of the whole Race Cafe audience or participants, or the NZ industry!!

*yawns*

Yes. Your'e correct matt: I started this post hoping to get some serious input...perhaps RaceCafe should start a 'child play' section for those inclined??

Who bought him?

Was it Matt or Kane?

haha very funny. We all knew who was gonna buy him but if you had put your nuts on the line I would have bought him out of the money you would have lost to me but you didn't have the nuts did ya or the money.Lol