RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Sheriff

Brian Martin blind drunk

Judicial report: Commentator Mr B Martin fell ill during the meeting and was not able to continue ,Mr M Rozanoski was oncourse and quickly stepped in to the role from race 6 onwards

^^ Crock of sh*t!

On one of the biggest nights of the year and being one of your biggest fans B.Martin, i've got to say i'm very very disappointed in this story. For what is one of Hatrick's biggest nights of the years and you couldn't wait until the last race! Some shocking language coming from the commentators box with children close by. " Im the f**king talent around here, F this, F that ".

We know Brian reads race cafe so would be interested in hearing his defence.

Sounds like you were there reillyM......

Not a good look. Could this be the end of race calling for Mr Martin?

I was on course mate and had a brilliant night. Just my 2nd time attending the dogs.

I bloody hope not mate. He's got panel's on any other commentator in NZ. Even Peter Early seems to be getting more and more disinterested by the week. Brian Martin turns a average Friday night meeting into a G1 night, just from his vocal, enthusiastic, accurate and normally brilliant race calls. Obviously he's peeved off about something?

I rarely look at the doggies but that BMartin certainly seems passionate about them and puts excitement into his calls and tipping.

So he took a drink off someone ,he thought it was lemonade , it was on an empty stomach and had an allergic reaction and he became unwell and somewhat impaired.

All employees/contracted folk fall sick on the job and need to be stood down from duties from time to time ,if he dropped a few "F" words to his superiors , that could warrant a verbal or written warning......NO BIG DEAL / DRAMAS.

Get BMartin back on the job......he's da man !!!!

I rarely look at the doggies but that BMartin certainly seems passionate about them and puts excitement into his calls and tipping.

So he took a drink off someone ,he thought it was lemonade , it was on an empty stomach and had an allergic reaction and he became unwell and somewhat impaired.

All employees/contracted folk fall sick on the job and need to be stood down from duties from time to time ,if he dropped a few "F" words to his superiors , that could warrant a verbal or written warning......NO BIG DEAL / DRAMAS.

Get BMartin back on the job......he's da man !!!!

And I believe in Father Christmas, the Tooth Fairy and the Easter Bunny!! The article states that he wasn't sober enough to commentate.

I would say that if most of us turned up at our jobs in that state then you would be probably be down the road.

Where did you get your info regarding.........Brian Martin Blind Drunk???? I cant see anything stating that info?

Come on, you have to be consistent. You stuck up for your old pokie mates pub last week....now you are putting the boot into Brian.... Ha, Great.

haha the same thing popped into my head when i read that comment too kakama....

Great story in the STS about Brian Martin (Steve Davis' one true love, other than his full length mirror) being shickered and trying to commentate in shorthand Swahili at the Wanganui dogs.

He had to be yellow carded and they put a sub in while he went to detox.....you gotta love those doggy folk....they're only half a chromosone away from swinging through the Congo.

Gezz,i can now see why you are known as the poison dwarf------

Great story in the STS about Brian Martin (Steve Davis' one true love, other than his full length mirror) being shickered and trying to commentate in shorthand Swahili at the Wanganui dogs.

He had to be yellow carded and they put a sub in while he went to detox.....you gotta love those doggy folk....they're only half a chromosone away from swinging through the Congo.

By the way zzz,the facts are he was pissed, but not the way you think,he was pissed off by trackside and the hangers on that dominate it---i think you will find if he takes legal action against these false accusations more will come from it..-----the disappointing thing is people like you that think you have power jump on board,spouting without any facts. -----and by the way Steve Davis has done more for racing than you have ever because he thinks off others not just himself,and his mirror would only be twice the size of yours.

^^ He even finds a way to justify Oliver betting $10k on another horse, never seems to be posting story's of gallops trainers getting caught shoving hose's down horses throats, getting the needle before heading out to the track. His only reasoning was blaming the 'Aussies'. Always the first to slam the dogs, trots tho. S.M.S?

He is a good caller regardless of codes...could make an ant race exciting... I,m no Camel and its the festive season.

That is assuming He,d had a couple as you claim.

Anyway Merry Christmas all...

Cheers Bryan and thanks for your exciting calls.

you gotta love those doggy folk....they're only half a chromosone away from swinging through the Congo.

Bit rough really considering most greyhound people are honest and hard working.

Considering the number of cheats in the horse racing codes (particularly those shown up in recent times), I think it's pretty rude to be having a crack at the intelligence or genetic make-up of the average greyhound participant.

From some of your posts on here, zzz, I would seriously question whether or not you're the full quid.

May just a case of impaired vision more than anything else .....like what a migraine does to you

This was my first thought too - being a migraine sufferer myself I can vouch for it impairing both sight and ability to speak.

Guest 2Admin2

Not going to stand up in court this time I suspect........

Will no proof he was under the influence of alcohol