RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
julianjon

Bigtime Kinvara

This was my favorite dog last season, Auckland Cup run was amazing.

Does anyone know what the deal is here? I see he hasn't raced since early sept. I would love to see this boy back at his best.

Thoughts

MATE. Unload on him this Monday. He is returning over the 375m. Should have the race won on jump. The TAB should be having special Fixed Odds Betting for margin and time rather than 1st or 2nd.

Heard he can no longer get 457 or 520 due to a heart problem, but should be too convincing over the sprint!

MATE. Unload on him this Monday. He is returning over the 375m. Should have the race won on jump. The TAB should be having special Fixed Odds Betting for margin and time rather than 1st or 2nd.

Heard he can no longer get 457 or 520 due to a heart problem, but should be too convincing over the sprint!

Don't understand your opinion about Kinvara having the race won at the jump? I've followed this dog his whole career and has never been great from the boxes, especially against hardened sprinters. Hope you didn't 'unload' A great shame if we never get to see the best of this dog, a lot of people were surprised at how many starts he had last prep when tapering off badly.

Don't understand your opinion about Kinvara having the race won at the jump? I've followed this dog his whole career and has never been great from the boxes, especially against hardened sprinters. Hope you didn't 'unload' A great shame if we never get to see the best of this dog, a lot of people were surprised at how many starts he had last prep when tapering off badly.

Are we talking about the same dog bud? I know I got it all f'd up about him winning, but I'm pretty sure, almost 25-50% of his race which he won, was on the jump... I remember when he was at Manawatu, as soon as the traps opened, gone, had 10 on the...this was when he was 11 from 11 T/D...

Yeah mate, I am almost certain, he was a beaut off the jump!

Cheers