RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Mardy

Auckland Reactor

Heard on Trackside earlier today that with Mark Purdon sticking with Fly Like An Eagle in the Cup...Maurice McKendry is the new driver of the Reactor on Tuesday week....with the way he's been going i possibly couldn't put him in my top 5.

Heard on Trackside earlier today that with Mark Purdon sticking with Fly Like An Eagle in the Cup...Maurice McKendry is the new driver of the Reactor on Tuesday week....with the way he's been going i possibly couldn't put him in my top 5.

Mardy,you would have been heartened like me to see MaSish win the other night. Did it tough in the breeze for a while,and stuck on.Just what is needed for the Cup. This horse is comming to it nicely,altho from experience over many years the perfect buildup comes unstuck on raceday sometimes. Lets hope not.

Mardy,you would have been heartened like me to see MaSish win the other night. Did it tough in the breeze for a while,and stuck on.Just what is needed for the Cup. This horse is comming to it nicely,altho from experience over many years the perfect buildup comes unstuck on raceday sometimes. Lets hope not.

Yea mate was good to see him get the win on Friday.He's always shown some toughness and he did it pretty much on his own steam the other nite,as all Ants did was use the reins on him...never used the stick.Am more than happy to be putting my money on him in the Cup..and we know that Ants will give him every chance,and he definitely won't be an 'unlucky' runner.

he shouldnt be allowed in the cup he will wipe someone out.

Yeah agreed - just like he did on Friday night???

Guess we need to drop Gold Ace out of the field as well seeing he was the one disqualified?

Time to give up smoking the hard stuff on Sunday afternoon eh

Get on to AR now guys. Dead certainty because I am not putting a cent on it. It will do a Lord Module and win by 7 lengths because the way my luck is going - instead of breaking like a twig like I expect it to - and like I expected Lord Module to do - it will begin brilliantly and smash them. Good luck. I am going with Franco Emirates to out tough the fantastic TTL.

Oh No..... Please dont mention Lord Module and Auckland Reactor in same thread.......Chelseacol loved the MODULE..... Wont be long before a reply.... I might have to put a few bucks on him now just in case....

Mind You, ARs manners are quite a bit better than the module......

The difference is that Lord Module could lose 30 metres at the start and still win.

Oh No..... Please dont mention Lord Module and Auckland Reactor in same thread.......Chelseacol loved the MODULE..... Wont be long before a reply.... I might have to put a few bucks on him now just in case....

Mind You, ARs manners are quite a bit better than the module......

Gee Kiah I will have to punt AR after that as well !

Not that AR compares with the mighty Lord Module. What a horse he was - especially when he wasn't pretending to be a teenage boy who wouldnt do what you wanted....!

The difference is that Lord Module could lose 30 metres at the start and still win.

Maybe but most of the time he lost 90m and lost ... with my money on him ... did not like the damn horse. He always won when I didnt bet on him and always lost when I did. I learned to put $1 on him to put him out of calculations lol

Get on to AR now guys. Dead certainty because I am not putting a cent on it. It will do a Lord Module and win by 7 lengths because the way my luck is going - instead of breaking like a twig like I expect it to - and like I expected Lord Module to do - it will begin brilliantly and smash them. Good luck. I am going with Franco Emirates to out tough the fantastic TTL.

Franco Emirate has injured a leg Kiah and might not start. Should know in next day or so.