RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Kiah

Blues young guns should be interesting

If someone can teach Kerr how to tackle then it should be an interesting Super campaign. I trust in Henry being in the camp and there is going to be some excitement I think.

Though - getting back to reality - they should still finish last in the NZ group - right beside the Crusaders. Without the steel that Richies leadership brings I pick them to be second last in NZ - thats not to say they will be bad.

Chiefs Highlanders and Canes to fight it out for the glory. In that order for mine :)

How to be right and wrong in the same post :)

Hi all

With Nucifora, Lam and all the useless back coaches gone - the Blues have shown promise with their young uns. Great to see tries getting scored from set piece. Great to see constructed tries actually.

Crusaders have returned to ominous form - how good were Read and Carter against the Blues??? Though I think the Chiefs are still the ones to beat.

Hammett was wrong to have a go at the refs re the Chiefs game.  The canes just sucked though their own little errors.  The Chiefs are making the errors and still winning. Thats always a great sign.

Poor Highlanders.  TMO decision was a shocker - like several others out there in the last few weeks.  Forward pass bullshit from the refs.  If they continue to rule that way it will be a blight on the game.

Cheers :)

This Brumbies game tonight will be a season defining one I think Kiah. Against the Aussie high flyers at home,it has turned in to a must win game for the Blues to stay in touch.

My heart says a win but the pain of the last few seasons still haunts me and I'm still not confidant in putting the house on them. Having said that,they are a completely different outfit under this current coaching regime.

The pain continues for you Cat man.

Easy to say in hindsight, but one could have predicted that the new regime and young players would hit the wall about now.

They were poor against the Brumbies and looked to have lost their way somewhat.

You shouldn't be greedy and have probably seen enough to feel real good about next season.

At this point in the teams development it would be in the Blues best interests if Ali Williams retired at the end of the season.

He's not a leader of men. He's a moaner. It doesn't benefit the youngsters in the team to see the Capt constantly whining to the Ref.

What have the Chiefs got that the Blues need to find? Clarke, Cruden and Messam. All natural leaders.

At this point in the teams development it would be in the Blues best interests if Ali Williams retired at the end of the season.

He's not a leader of men. He's a moaner. It doesn't benefit the youngsters in the team to see the Capt constantly whining to the Ref.

What have the Chiefs got that the Blues need to find? Clarke, Cruden and Messam. All natural leaders.

The guy is a fake - just like his coach.

Both getting found out after an over hyped start to the season. Both will be gone by the end of next year.