RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
merv o brien

The joys of breeding.

Decided to start and put everything together early on so there would be no rushing as Elie Saab gets closer to her season..

So i purchased a Droopys Scolari in Melbourne for her, only hassle have to fly her over to Aus for insemination--but thats no big deal really we decided either Alison or i would fly over with her and back home when its all done,,checked our passports both out of date..

Some two years ago in Australia they had a online auction on Global for those Queensland floods and i purchased a Nitro Burst semen for Elie Saab as well, i had been told it was in this latest shipment that was arriveing soon-- good i can use the Nitro Burst on her

All sorted everything okay then Ali gets bitten on the finger by Christmas our lively little Xmas hams,, fine get to doctors in the morning --her doctor sends her into ChCh hospital to make sure the infections cleaned and stitched properly as nerve damaged

Finger broken infection in bone, hospital for two weeks.. Okay

Elie Saabs litter sister Kara Janx is 6 monthly so decided to get a Droopys Marco for her the way Elie Saabs are going,dont want to be running around getting everything organised so get that shipped to the vets.

Bingo Elie Saab comes in season right on time just two days after Ali ends up in hospital..

Great got the Nitro Burst on the way no probs

Semen arrives the morning she ready to be inseminated,, Fantastic timing great

Elie Saab in theatre,thaw semen-- dead

What

Only option left Droopys Marco again.

Truly goes to show that this breeding game isnt ment to be easy

Seems the Nitro Burst had been thawed in Aus then refrozen in transit somehow..

I think Nitro Burst will be a top sire and ive got no fear of using him

Decided to start and put everything together early on so there would be no rushing as Elie Saab gets closer to her season..

So i purchased a Droopys Scolari in Melbourne for her, only hassle have to fly her over to Aus for insemination--but thats no big deal really we decided either Alison or i would fly over with her and back home when its all done,,checked our passports both out of date..

Some two years ago in Australia they had a online auction on Global for those Queensland floods and i purchased a Nitro Burst semen for Elie Saab as well, i had been told it was in this latest shipment that was arriveing soon-- good i can use the Nitro Burst on her

All sorted everything okay then Ali gets bitten on the finger by Christmas our lively little Xmas hams,, fine get to doctors in the morning --her doctor sends her into ChCh hospital to make sure the infections cleaned and stitched properly as nerve damaged

Finger broken infection in bone, hospital for two weeks.. Okay

Elie Saabs litter sister Kara Janx is 6 monthly so decided to get a Droopys Marco for her the way Elie Saabs are going,dont want to be running around getting everything organised so get that shipped to the vets.

Bingo Elie Saab comes in season right on time just two days after Ali ends up in hospital..

Great got the Nitro Burst on the way no probs

Semen arrives the morning she ready to be inseminated,, Fantastic timing great

Elie Saab in theatre,thaw semen-- dead

What

Only option left Droopys Marco again.

Truly goes to show that this breeding game isnt ment to be easy

Seems the Nitro Burst had been thawed in Aus then refrozen in transit somehow..

I think Nitro Burst will be a top sire and ive got no fear of using him

so what is this just a happy story or a promotion for nitro burst

Just a funny story, Gary. Can't see how it's much of a promotion for Nitro Burst when part of it is that his semen didn't work.

I guess she was just supposed to go to Droopy's Marco again. To be honest I'd rank Marco behind Maldini but ahead of Scolari, so I don't think you've missed out on much as far as the sire goes. And there's nothing wrong with a litter of fulls to Clone Your Own.

Just thought it shows theres no gaurantees in life, you can put all the plans you want in place but sometimes it still dosnt work out the way you want it..

But one thing your reply does show is that Garys a f--kwit,, im stuffed how Bruce puts up with you shows hes far to soft..

Just thought it shows theres no gaurantees in life, you can put all the plans you want in place but sometimes it still dosnt work out the way you want it..

But one thing your reply does show is that Garys a f--kwit,, im stuffed how Bruce puts up with you shows hes far to soft..

your my hero son ill beover shortly come and say hello

if i was you mr know it all obrien i'd be apologising very quickly