RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Greyhoundrunner

This Is A Serious Greyhound

brian.-brought 1st share in dog 2004..currently have 33 where 18 are owned at 50% ..whats your imput to our code...you want to buy a share with us ..bring it on we love new faces on the winning dias....maybe we can improve our second placing in nz cup which i owned 50%...but im in for the fun..not for the money..i could be a wee grumpy old fart who sits at his computer and stewing over life..but i dont want to put you out of a job!!!

haha

giz a cuddle

I'm from yesteryear first dog 1978

Guest G McCarthy
manukau thursday 21 jan.

race 8 # 6

Dont you mean race 5 box 6? haha.

Go Deek.

Anyway, back to Dark cavaliar, yes he has some food bills to pay for the last 8 months and a hefty price tag, but he is a v v quick dog nonetheless and great to see him at the track.

Jese, uncle bully, that go wild teddy x paris st germain litter can gallop.

classy reply jim,from your previous posts id expect no less.

Thanks m8 It would be much better if people stopped thinking we are just greyhound people and have a laugh about ourselves instead of all the negative chit that comes on here, save that for all the worry worts in greyhounds. I Always thought Racecafe was a fun place to hang out, does anyone really believe half of the crap thats posted and by whom.

A lesson leaned was just because a person has a good dog doesnt mean they are a rocket scientist, it could be they have nothing else in their lives. SAD but TRUE -------->>>> going to my Bunker for incomming flack lmao

Cheers Jim BAIRD

brian.-brought 1st share in dog 2004..currently have 33 where 18 are owned at 50% ..whats your imput to our code...you want to buy a share with us ..bring it on we love new faces on the winning dias....maybe we can improve our second placing in nz cup which i owned 50%...but im in for the fun..not for the money...but i dont want to put you out of a job!!!

haha

giz a cuddle

i could be a wee grumpy old fart who sits at his computer and stewing over life. Is that reference to me if so i would take it as a compliment as those that know me call me worse at times but as i have said in another thread some people dont have a life Cheers Jim Baird

I think he's visibly moved and so overcome he hasn't brought himself round to replying yet. In all fairness though it should be a group1 event restricted to dogs that are either sired by an Ozzie based sire or a frozen semen mating and include a bonus for dogs owned in Oz to encourage more owners to send their sprinters across the ditch as John has always wanted.

I think these last few posts have guaranteed that John will live a very long life as he will be determined to stick around now and outlive us just to make sure it doesn't happen.

GO jOHNNY GO

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well done John great win and the price, Hope you got some i got a little bit of it also never looked in doubt and no we dont want you dead you can train dogs as most of us know Congratulaions.

cheers jim

GO jOHNNY GO

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well done John great win and the price, Hope you got some i got a little bit of it also never looked in doubt and no we dont want you dead you can train dogs as most of us know Congratulaions.

cheers jim

Didn't back him Jim, been so long out of the winners circle, I didn't want to hoo do him with my money, just rapt to win a race. He go's under the name of Homer round here, thats Homer Simpson, and he's come through his race like a box of birds. Pleased you backed him though. May see you in Dunedin next meet if they get the distance feature. Cheers.

Didn't back him Jim, been so long out of the winners circle, I didn't want to hoo do him with my money, just rapt to win a race. He go's under the name of Homer round here, thats Homer Simpson, and he's come through his race like a box of birds. Pleased you backed him though. May see you in Dunedin next meet if they get the distance feature. Cheers.

Ok mate and the old fella run on good also he was a bit stiff on the place 4th grrr lol Cheers Jim

uncle yorky he was a good dog in aussie until he turned his head....hasnt shown his true form here yet..little mother will give bully a cold.....and your dogs will give him the hurry up....remember bc's last dog that started at manukau had a chop on your dog (seaswift) when he went past it... good luck to you all

go mother go!!!!!

well what a race 30.07 ...she is a superstar in the making here!! and hifi another great effort

Does it matter .

He is good or no good;U never know until they have finised raceing.Iam stillwaiting for PC to say SUNSET JEST was a good buy.

Lion.

PS HEEEEEEE HEEEEE.

he wasnt 8k aussie

Lindsay....if he wasn't sold for $8000 then somebody has made a nice little "earn". I am telling you now...that is what he was sold for...the Craik kennel knocked him back before Harding bought him. 100%.

Guest G McCarthy

Pauper this thursday at Cambridge.....i woudnt be surprised if he broke a TR somewhere. And a pre derby fav i reckon.

thanks for recking the price..but a lot of if's..never been on track..never trialed more than 400m ...never drunk the waikato water...so bad bet i think ..should pad 4.50 in that good field ..wont get of mine......but the bookies never give you attractive odds!!!

ps derby fav ...you gotta be joken

Pauper this thursday at Cambridge.....i woudnt be surprised if he broke a TR somewhere. And a pre derby fav i reckon.

You on to it Garrick...... already a track record holder........ over 297m!!!!

Just get on as 457m only another... umm 15 minus 9 is 6 plus....not very far eh!!!

Mind u last time I tipped a winner was 1975 I think!!!

would had to have found a few lengths to break track record

and whys that mr knowall.you know the dog well ..then
arent we touchy you must be mates with wassa someone makes a comment and you get upset are'nt we allowed to comment

your comments like a kid...yes he is..no he is isnt...what is your conclusion based on...breakin the track record trialing yesterday againt 2 others isnt faster enough for you...well what have you got to beat him ? i would say the fastest thing you got is your tongue!

Guest G McCarthy
thanks for recking the price..but a lot of if's..never been on track..never trialed more than 400m ...never drunk the waikato water...so bad bet i think ..should pad 4.50 in that good field ..wont get of mine......but the bookies never give you attractive odds!!!

ps derby fav ...you gotta be joken

But i like the dog, always good to see a fast one. TR, i think he will. Rather big up the dog than bag it.

Yeh big ask for derby i know, would be interested to see Dark Cavalair over 457 too.