RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Greyhoundrunner

This Is A Serious Greyhound

Dark Cavalier is class, but the way he drifted out and came in on bend he will love Addington with the gradient keeping him into bend and out will go quicker than he did today.

Cheers Jim Baird

Disagree Jim, slow starts like he displayed today would see him pole axed into the rail at the wall of death, and anything that has a tendency to drift out also spells trouble. As for class, lets see if he can win a middle distance.

how about that asia osti?

She also is another very good race bitch. and Dave Faheys doing a great job with her the (three musketeers) of Trackside would have be realy enjoying the results and her time was exceptional for the slowness of the racing surface. Pity we dont have more group racing for sprinters. ( BITE MY TOUNGUE ).

Cheers Jim Baird

She also is another very good race bitch. and Dave Faheys doing a great job with her the (three musketeers) of Trackside would have be realy enjoying the results and her time was exceptional for the slowness of the racing surface. Pity we dont have more group racing for sprinters. ( BITE MY TOUNGUE ).

Cheers Jim Baird

Shame on you for the last bit, now go and stand in the corner.

AWEE..... John not again standing in the corner. My old legs will give out, can i use the chair this time besides i cant find that blue bucket you gave me to wear last time I think its a full of seedlings or something. lmao

Cheers Jim

Yes that's as good a place as any for Jim to draw up a schedule for next seasons group sprint races providing the lighting's adequate and don't be too harsh give 'im a chair as well. I think he's going to include a special feature while he's at it specially for you...........a group sprint restricted to imports whose owners live in Oz. I know you'll probably be delighted and get all emotional and overcome and lost for words, but Jim's good like that, he realises how much you'd appreciate such a gesture. It's the thought that counts.

Yes that's as good a place as any for Jim to draw up a schedule for next seasons group sprint races providing the lighting's adequate and don't be too harsh give 'im a chair as well. I think he's going to include a special feature while he's at it specially for you...........a group sprint restricted to imports whose owners live in Oz. I know you'll probably be delighted and get all emotional and overcome and lost for words, but Jim's good like that, he realises how much you'd appreciate such a gesture. It's the thought that counts.

When John passes in ashes onto the waves on the sea we will dedicate THE JOHN GOODE MEMORIAL SPRINT laughing here

Cheers Jim

uncle yorky he was a good dog in aussie until he turned his head....hasnt shown his true form here yet..little mother will give bully a cold.....and your dogs will give him the hurry up....remember bc's last dog that started at manukau had a chop on your dog (seaswift) when he went past it... good luck to you all

go mother go!!!!!

uncle yorky he was a good dog in aussie until he turned his head....hasnt shown his true form here yet..little mother will give bully a cold.....and your dogs will give him the hurry up....remember bc's last dog that started at manukau had a chop on your dog (seaswift) when he went past it... good luck to you all

go mother go!!!!!

Who cares this is a sprinters thread and we dont cheer for dogs we admire them not pick the fleas out of them or cheer for certain owners and trainers thats the other thread.

Cheers Jim Baird

When John passes in ashes onto the waves on the sea we will dedicate THE JOHN GOODE MEMORIAL SPRINT laughing here

Cheers Jim

I think he's visibly moved and so overcome he hasn't brought himself round to replying yet. In all fairness though it should be a group1 event restricted to dogs that are either sired by an Ozzie based sire or a frozen semen mating and include a bonus for dogs owned in Oz to encourage more owners to send their sprinters across the ditch as John has always wanted.

I think these last few posts have guaranteed that John will live a very long life as he will be determined to stick around now and outlive us just to make sure it doesn't happen.

we laughing all right!!!!!

great racing thursday!!!!bring on the auckland cup! you got any greyhound runners there jim? or just like living in yesteryear

I try to live in a real world but alas life is passing me by, my dogs are all way past their best and waiting to breed with a couple of bitchs when they come on season and negotiating a couple of imports from Melbourne. I will be in Melbourne from the 28th of this month for a week and hoping to catch up with some friends Billy Cairns and Judith Busch and as for yester years, i think i have enjoyed my past glorys, and no Auckland Cups on the mantel but then i was never a traveller. The punt is realy my go not silverware. I will leave the frustrations of pleasing owners to the public trainers who make it their living and good luck to them ALL. Just remember memories can teach you something good or bad . Its how you use your experiences in the future from lessons learnt that makes a difference to oneselfs life style.

Cheers Jim Baird

we laughing all right!!!!!

great racing thursday!!!!bring on the auckland cup! you got any greyhound runners there jim? or just like living in yesteryear

Fat a-s all you seem to do is run people or dogs down. yet you have 10% to 20% share in ready made dogs and think you know it all, after 5min in game. sit back and learn abit more from people from

yesteryear.

WHOM RUNNING WHOM DOWN

3% shares are the going rate

and brought a few goodies this week out oz...track record holders and future hurdling champs...love ya work haha

cant wait till thursdays races..great fields

anyone know why no racing friday when last week we had two meetings?

Fat a-s all you seem to do is run people or dogs down. yet you have 10% to 20% share in ready made dogs and think you know it all, after 5min in game. sit back and learn abit more from people from

yesteryear.

brian "fat people have feelings"

ha ha

gizza a cuddle you need some cubby love

yesteryear.

Yes, today's news is tomorrows fish and chip paper and those of us (which is most of us) who have at one time or another been seen as smart arse youngsters who thought we knew it all will be seen as tomorrow's old farts. Be careful because the toes you tread on today may be attached to the arse you have to kiss tomorrow.

brian.-brought 1st share in dog 2004..currently have 33 where 18 are owned at 50% ..whats your imput to our code...you want to buy a share with us ..bring it on we love new faces on the winning dias....maybe we can improve our second placing in nz cup which i owned 50%...but im in for the fun..not for the money..i could be a wee grumpy old fart who sits at his computer and stewing over life..but i dont want to put you out of a job!!!

haha

giz a cuddle