RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
modest mouse

Wanganui track

Is it my imagination, or am I blind. It looked like there is no safety fence, when dogs come out of the boxes.

Only a little bit of deerfencing at the pull-up area.

Just watched a dog hurt itself by running into the rail and falling over it.

Is it my imagination, or am I blind. It looked like there is no safety fence, when dogs come out of the boxes.

Only a little bit of deerfencing at the pull-up area.

Just watched a dog hurt itself by running into the rail and falling over it.

two dogs in two weeks

asbbank...

I wish to make the following points in relation to your post above:

• The poster "Howrude" has not posted on this thread hitherto so it is not possible to ascertain from your post what it is that is bothering you
  • No poster speaks for "all of us" so your comment is redundant
  • Please refrain from insulting the reader by telling a poster to post his or her name while refraining from doing so yourself.

Thank you.

Ashoka

asbbank...

I wish to make the following points in relation to your post above:

• The poster "Howrude" has not posted on this thread hitherto so it is not possible to ascertain from your post what it is that is bothering you
  • No poster speaks for "all of us" so your comment is redundant
  • Please refrain from insulting the reader by telling a poster to post his or her name while refraining from doing so yourself.

Thank you.

Ashoka

Howrude did post in this thread yesterday but it got deleted last night like the thread he put up the other day.

Thank you, White_Ranger, for bringing me up-to-date.

To asbbank, I apologise and withdraw the first comment in my post above.

All the best.

Ashoka

That's fine. Not many people pick up on things like that or come in after posts have been removed.

What a joke this site has become... Freedom of speech is "advertised" yet comments/posts are removed...

ASBBANK, are you the useless one behind the tote? You seem to be hurt the most from my withdrawn comment.

I don't know train greyhounds but I am an owner of a little team whose dogs are going well above average.

I have no need to give you my identity due to you being offended by my replies.

Cheers

HOWRUDE

Howrude I don't know if you saw my post that some how got removed but I said ring the club, ask to speak to the manager and make a complaint. Say you were disgusted. Customer service and ' next race to go' should be top priority. Sheriff what's up with reasonable posts getting deleted? Explanation needed IMO

no i work in a bar, but like you can have my say, and this young las seems to be doing a great job behind the Tote from what i have seen, and i know you can never please everyone.

no i work in a bar, but like you can have my say, and this young las seems to be doing a great job behind the Tote from what i have seen, and i know you can never please everyone.

interesting