RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Kiah

ABs on a Mission

As long as the weather is fine, I actually expect the ABs to win by 30. A couple of years ago we beat the Aussies twice and then lost in Hong Kong on way to Europe.

Richie and his senior players will remember that and will want to stuff the Aussies. The last time we played them over there we could have won by 50 but for the tries that went begging. Read had a shocker (for him) but that was because it was his first full game in months. He wasnt the only one that didnt play well.

We are now battle hardened and primed for this. We will stuff the Aussies this weekend unless the rain intervenes to make it more a contest.

The Deans will be sacked! Im picking thats the real reason their Supremo has resigned. Quite odd that the media hasnt picked that idea up.

Hmmm .... 50 points would be nice .....

In Hong Kong we were 12 points behind early then shot out to 24-12 lead and then Ted made a blue by taking Carter off at the 60 min mark.He was coming back from injury and the whitebait fritter from Waiuku came on and lost the game all on his own.Missed a penalty from near enough in front to put us 8 clear with 5 to play.He then deciced not to kick it out and make a contest of it but kicked it straight to Beale who was in a rich vein of form.The rest is history.

The only other clown I can remember losing us a game off his own bat was Rodney S.in SA.

I look forward to Saturday and hope we can punish these crooks while they are well and truly down.

Its a pity the Tokoroa burglar won't be playing.

In Hong Kong we were 12 points behind early then shot out to 24-12 lead and then Ted made a blue by taking Carter off at the 60 min mark.He was coming back from injury and the whitebait fritter from Waiuku came on and lost the game all on his own.Missed a penalty from near enough in front to put us 8 clear with 5 to play.He then deciced not to kick it out and make a contest of it but kicked it straight to Beale who was in a rich vein of form.The rest is history.

The only other clown I can remember losing us a game off his own bat was Rodney S.in SA.

I look forward to Saturday and hope we can punish these crooks while they are well and truly down.

Its a pity the Tokoroa burglar won't be playing.

After the World Cup final (actually - when we went 8-0 up) I promised my family that I will never swear at the TV again when Stephen Donald is on it nor will I say a bad word about him again .... my mouth is sealed. I can merely sit with a smug grin on my face .... :)

Hmm maybe. But context is pretty important as I was pretty desperate at the time. We were down to our no 4 first five (no 5 if you include our NH boy starring in Europe for Harlequins) and only 5-0 up with France playing well. The pressure was on after 24 years of hearbreak and George damn Gregans words that were buzzing around our lounge .... four more years boys ............

Apparently Gregan is a really nice guy ..... but I have hated him ever since that moment .... cant really help it ..... the pain has eased significantly since Oct 23 2011 ...... but it was a pain that was there for so many years I dont think I will ever forgive him....

Yes they say he is a good bloke but didn't we love to hate him on the track.They were a successful era when he played..

I was there when he tacked Wilson to win the test for them in 94.

Now there was another goose effort.What was he doing diving six foot into the air to score when skidding along the ground and putting the ball on the line would have done nicely.

Oh...I spose I better make it clear for all the faaaarkwits who will jump on this post on Sunday morning.

NO..I dont actually think it will be a 70 point win...its called sarcasm...tongue in cheek....yah get it?

I wouldnt be shocked. Though Deans will be surprised about how fast he will get fired... not that I think he is doing a bad job. I still think he is one of the worlds best. But Aussies cant tolerate losing ...

Farahs mum passed away before a tigers game(r.i.p) and they got smoked at home ! The one component within a game you cant control is the ref,his actions determine how these games unfold and particularly margins within.

Damn that was a horrible game. Like we were sleepwalking- it never felt we were in danger though. They had nothing really and we just blew everything. Symptomatic of my entire weekend starting Friday - everything sucked!

The heat might have been a contributing factor.Whitelock looked totally stuffed towards the end and Rich doesn't normally have his sox down round his ankles.

It was a draw but ozi was carrying on like they had won and we were carrying on like we lost.

What about that low act higginarse.Not content with a knee hit he headbutted the Champion.

His return to NZ will be eagerly awaited eh.

Also the prop Faimaina starting.What was the theory with that?

The heat might have been a contributing factor.Whitelock looked totally stuffed towards the end and Rich doesn't normally have his sox down round his ankles.

It was a draw but ozi was carrying on like they had won and we were carrying on like we lost.

What about that low act higginarse.Not content with a knee hit he headbutted the Champion.

His return to NZ will be eagerly awaited eh.

Also the prop Faimaina starting.What was the theory with that?

I see its your birthday, have a good one....a day off it's Labour Day.Whatever the reason the AB's played poorly , not living up to the hype ,too many mistakes.And you call that a headbutt....you aint been to Liverpool !!!!Richie cops worse than that from the Hurricanes and Chiefs :DDon't let it get you down !!!...especially on your anniversary.

Thanks Tasie.It was a headbutt if compared to some of the Nancy stuff they have in soccer.

If he didn't have some intent why did he do it.And whats with the knee thing with these Queenslanders?

Just a low plick.

We will have to do something special on Sat for the Sharkies or we are doomed.

We are missind Bob P.