RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
stu.b

pick 6 tuesday ( rip off tab)

What a joke of a pick 6 today 1st leg $9.10 2nd leg $5.70 3rd leg $2.20(f.f) 4th leg 5.20 5th leg 10.60 last leg 1.60. an all up would be a bit over $10,000 yet pick 6 pays $2800 !! . not only that there was a $9000 carry forward so $11000 goes in to total a $20,000 pool yet there was 7.1 winning units . gee no wonder i owe everyone $ how do we get a collect these days

An all-up in $1 units would have been just over $10k, but the Pick 6 is declared in 50c units so that cuts it to just over $5k.

The problem really is so many successful winning units in such a small pool, but that's racing sometimes. If it wasn't for the carry over, you'd have even more to complain about!!!

Only an idiot would make such comments. "Rip off TAB"? The dividend is determined by how many winning units there are. This clown seems to think what he thinks should be the divy is what it should be! And the dimwit opens his mouth and confirms his ignorance, removing all doubt!

Oh, and can you grip this? IF there had been an all-up on the 6 winners it would not have paid what it did. Said bet would have had nearly $600 on to a $10 shot - well, it would have been at $10 with another $600 on it's nose, and then $6K onto the last winner? Would have been a lot shorter than the $1.60 it paid!

Only an idiot would make such comments. "Rip off TAB"? The dividend is determined by how many winning units there are. This clown seems to think what he thinks should be the divy is what it should be! And the dimwit opens his mouth and confirms his ignorance, removing all doubt!

Oh, and can you grip this? IF there had been an all-up on the 6 winners it would not have paid what it did. Said bet would have had nearly $600 on to a $10 shot - well, it would have been at $10 with another $600 on it's nose, and then $6K onto the last winner? Would have been a lot shorter than the $1.60 it paid!

what if it was fixed odds

Guest Guest

punters why would you do pick 6.. do a multi if that was fixed odds you would of got a whooping 9.5 k per dollar invested in a multi.. its a no brainer. why would you do a pick 6 .. always do multis way better and pick 6 suckers bets really.. in a multi you could choose 4 to win and still get a payday.. in pick 6 one leg and your ticket is dust. this is the nz tab cash machine.. multi multi multi always..

from them divvies 9.5k amazing really put 20 on it and you get 180k for real and not a shared pool..

What a joke of a pick 6 today 1st leg $9.10 2nd leg $5.70 3rd leg $2.20(f.f) 4th leg 5.20 5th leg 10.60 last leg 1.60. an all up would be a bit over $10,000 yet pick 6 pays $2800 !! . not only that there was a $9000 carry forward so $11000 goes in to total a $20,000 pool yet there was 7.1 winning units . gee no wonder i owe everyone $ how do we get a collect these days

If you are inclined to have all up bets that would be the way go but would you take a $10 shot in a 6 horse all up bet.Not many would whereas a p6 gives you the flexibility to chuck a few in.But it can also work the other way i got a p6 a couple of months ago with 3 dogs that payed under $1.80, 1 payed $2.20 , 1 payed $3 the other 1 payed $7s and yet the P6 was still $ 580 .I never added it up but pretty sure p6 was better that day.

Guest Guest

ritchie all ups no way.. multis you know what you getting and got fixed price divvies.. you can only get 4 winners and still get a big payday.. all im saying pick 6 is a joke.. in a multi you can mix it up to with very little outlay.. pick6 is a lottery and what if you win and 1000 units win it.. you get peanuts.. ritchie all i say you pick 6 winners in tacing and multi it up you will be surptized what you get.. over 20k even if favs. guess what its all yours if you win.. just like quinellas what mug would take them taxed to the hills and not worth it..

just my opinion. pick six you can fo that everyday in a mult.. get a big reward if you are lucky enough to get all six winners.. multis are the golden goose for punters to get rich.. rich im going to do a pick 10 in racing will post up what its worth for a mearsley $1

i just tried a $1 multi on alll ten races at metro tonite guess what it was worht. i cant even stick the bet on for 1 dollar.. guess what it was worth 1.8 million for a dollar. cant stick it on. its a no brainer mults are a great way to strike oil for little outlay.. we are going to see some monster multis coming up.. shame most you can win is 250k

ritchie all ups no way.. multis you know what you getting and got fixed price divvies.. you can only get 4 winners and still get a big payday.. all im saying pick 6 is a joke.. in a multi you can mix it up to with very little outlay.. pick6 is a lottery and what if you win and 1000 units win it.. you get peanuts.. ritchie all i say you pick 6 winners in tacing and multi it up you will be surptized what you get.. over 20k even if favs. guess what its all yours if you win.. just like quinellas what mug would take them taxed to the hills and not worth it..

just my opinion. pick six you can fo that everyday in a mult.. get a big reward if you are lucky enough to get all six winners.. multis are the golden goose for punters to get rich.. rich im going to do a pick 10 in racing will post up what its worth for a mearsley $1

i just tried a $1 multi on alll ten races at metro tonite guess what it was worht. i cant even stick the bet on for 1 dollar.. guess what it was worth 1.8 million for a dollar. cant stick it on. its a no brainer mults are a great way to strike oil for little outlay.. we are going to see some monster multis coming up.. shame most you can win is 250k

what a load of drivel. good luck with your golden goose :blink:

I think you need a flannel to wipe up the dribble