RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
John Galvin

Arc de Triomphe- Japanese denied again

Guest Griff

Looked like the jap raider hit the running rail near the winning post.looked home ?

Guest berri

Jockey on Japanese horse went plenty soon enough, either that or it jacked up and didn't want to win.

Camelot, Cameflop, another Coolmore hype horse, "best we've ever put a bridle on".

Can't wait for next years version of the same bullsh#t from the Paddy horse factory, you and Berri will swallow it though John!!.

I only said last year that the horse would win this years Derby. He did that.

Jockey on Japanese horse went plenty soon enough, either that or it jacked up and didn't want to win.

Camelot, Cameflop, another Coolmore hype horse, "best we've ever put a bridle on".

Can't wait for next years version of the same bullsh#t from the Paddy horse factory, you and Berri will swallow it though John!!.

Fair Go, Sheriff, you haven't seen me making any outlandish predictions about Camelot here; I certainly didn't say he would win the Arc.

I think my facetious remarks pertained to the slavish adoration you two have of the clearly inferior O'Brien, and his regularly stupid comments about the 479 horses he has in work, 97% of which are the best he's ever trained (depending on who they're trying to sell at that time).

It is only a wind up though John, got that? I'm humouring you both.

Hehe, Sheriff, don't worry, I recognise the "wind up". But, I think it is you that is obsessed with Mr O'Brien, not Berri or I.

Guest berri

I think my facetious remarks pertained to the slavish adoration you two have of the clearly inferior O'Brien, and his regularly stupid comments about the 479 horses he has in work, 97% of which are the best he's ever trained (depending on who they're trying to sell at that time).

It is only a wind up though John, got that? I'm humouring you both.

You could never really wind me up. Just because I shag his wife, sell the services of his son and write his lines doesn't make me a siccofant of his abilities. By the way he has 134 horses in work and he only thinks that 87 of them are group 1 horses. If I were to fault him, he has a tight butt and he tends to overwork (too much time under saddle) and underfeed. That said....winning 5 classics this season isn't such a bad effort. Camelot was over the top before he got to the Arc. He's a top calss 2000m horse and not a true 2400m horse.

Guest berri

For heavens sake...He's Irish!!! That makes sense to him.

And doesn't that sum the dumb Paddy up....why would you put a 2000m horse in a 2400m race, and then put two pacemakers in to make it a "true test"....thick and dumb.

Sheriff, you be being a bit hard on Camelot, apparently he lost three shoes in the running and sustained a cut leg as well, not to mention running on the slowest track in 13 years. And by the way, my memory may be faulty, but this time last year, were you not calling into question the quality of the then 3yo Frankel!!!!

Tell Cinderella, she only lost one shoe but still ended up a winner.

Does this mean Cameflop will turn into a pumpkin if he's not home by midnight, and he'd better hurry on that note.

About that slow track, didn't the dumb Paddy know it was slow? and if he did, and if that's a legitimate excuse, could you explain why he ran the horse? wrong ground, wrong trip, over the top and had enough......I think your idol had better spend some time with a decent trainer who can teach him training 101. Peter Moody does sabbaticals and locums, shall I give you his number?

Lastly, Frankel. I'm sure my comments about his early career would have pertained to his opposition and his attitude, one has gotten a lot better this year, the other a lot worse. Do you need help working out which is which John??

Hehe, I can see that I will have to bow to your superior knowledge on all of this Sheriff; keep up the good work and you can become my new idol.