RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Kiah

All Blacks reign supreme

That was awesome. A shudder just went through the collective world rugby ranks that arent from NZ.

We took a pounding from those Bok monsters ... at altitude ... with all the 50/50 decisions against us ... every single one ... all the Bok forward passes.... and then stuffed them with some superb play.

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Yes Kiah massive effort by the Mighty All Blacks Yeh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The box heads will be pissed off they spent all that money trying to bribe the ref and still got stuffed:D

Rich and Dan were superb.We just soaked up all the pressure and blew them off the park.

Superb effort.

Good to see Gear making a contribution.He looked real sharp.

Messam a bit messy in first half but OK in second.

Bring on Brissy Yeh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

For the first time EVER I bet against the ABs (well sort of ;) ) .

I took the Boks +5.5 thinking the TAB were nuts to have the ABs so short at $1.40. The ABs had the Championship wrapped up,they were travelling from Argie to SA and the Boks looked super impressive with Goosen at 10 against the Wobblies.

But geez...how good are we??? That was massive. Rugby im-purists will never ever get the significance of that win and the conditions it came with.

Now to pick the end of year tourists. I'd leave some key guys at home and do what Mitchell did in 2002 and bring through a new young breed.

Guest trackspy

why would anyone ever try to do what Mitchell tried, what Journey again?

why would anyone ever try to do what Mitchell tried, what Journey again?

Not saying we replicate everything Mitchell did.

BUT..in 2002 he blooded Ali Williams,Andrew Hore,Kevin Mealamu and Tony Woodcock amongst others while on the 2001 end of year tour none other than Sir Richie McCaw made his debut.

So who will it be this year?

Not saying we replicate everything Mitchell did.

BUT..in 2002 he blooded Ali Williams,Andrew Hore,Kevin Mealamu and Tony Woodcock amongst others while on the 2001 end of year tour none other than Sir Richie McCaw made his debut.

So who will it be this year?

Charlie Piatau

I wouldnt expect any non Super players this year because we already have lots of youth in the side.

How many are going though? 30, 36, 37 ??

Numbers and injuries will be the key.

Ali will go to help the young uns - they need it

Hope Ben Tameifuna gets another look

We possibly need another young player in the loosies - thinking four years down the track. Also maybe in the centres

Otherwise - we are pretty well sweet

I am a Mitchell fan of his career up to when he became AB coach.

Then he and I parted company!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

His treatment of Tana was deplorable. He threw away our World Cup in 2003 and allowed England to win it!!

Guest trackspy

Im thinking Hansen and co have already introduced some exciting new blood into the team such as Sam Caine and Beaudan(sp) Barrett to name. Barratt reminds me of a yound Merts when he attacks the line and runs:) Plenty more young talent coming thru the NPC this year, it sure shows the depth of rugby in New Zealand