RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Ruby

Foals 2012 - Would love to see pics

I raced her with Henrietta Bedford. Lance O'Sullivan trained her. She ran 4th in the Matamata Breeders Stakes and then bled. It was a bit of a shame as it came off the back of a virus. We shouldn't have taken her that far. Had everything been right she could have won a Railway as she had some serious speed. On type she was sensational.

Thanks Berri, that's interesting stuff. The O'Sullivans actually bred an O'Reilly colt from her, prior to us buying her earlier this year who's a 2 year old now. Hopefully she can put some of that speed into her progeny, I'm looking forward to when they get to the track. I'll see if I can add a couple more photos of her and her filly.

Thanks Berri, that's interesting stuff. The O'Sullivans actually bred an O'Reilly colt from her, prior to us buying her earlier this year who's a 2 year old now. Hopefully she can put some of that speed into her progeny, I'm looking forward to when they get to the track. I'll see if I can add a couple more photos of her and her filly.

Here's a couple more pics of her and her foal.

post-3394-0-23209000-1353033686_thumb.jppost-3394-0-80269000-1353033694_thumb.jp

Here's a couple more pics of her and her foal.

post-3394-0-23209000-1353033686_thumb.jppost-3394-0-80269000-1353033694_thumb.jp

Thanks heaps. I'll give you a hint that might help. The foal is slightly caught in the chest which is pushing her knees outwards to effect her balance to her centre of mass. This tends to splay the legs outwards. If you kindly and gently stretch the front legs and shoulder outwards, backwards and slightly sideways (both ways ie..underneath itself and towards you), it will strech the musles, ligaments and tendons (carefully mid you) and you will find the release will allow the filly to stand more squarely. This will help with her conformation and help straighten her knees. Hope you don't mind the suggestion but this really works.

Thanks heaps. I'll give you a hint that might help. The foal is slightly caught in the chest which is pushing her knees outwards to effect her balance to her centre of mass. This tends to splay the legs outwards. If you kindly and gently stretch the front legs and shoulder outwards, backwards and slightly sideways (both ways ie..underneath itself and towards you), it will strech the musles, ligaments and tendons (carefully mid you) and you will find the release will allow the filly to stand more squarely. This will help with her conformation and help straighten her knees. Hope you don't mind the suggestion but this really works.

Thanks for the suggestions Berri, these photos were actually taken the day after she was born, which is now over 2 and a half months ago. She got a little top heavy there for awhile, but she has since developed more leg and is now looking like a lovely filly with nice straight legs, hopefully she keeps progressing and if so we'll likely take her to the 2014 sales, hopefully there's plenty of interest in Paco Boys progeny.

Here's a couple of our foals by 'City on a Hill'. 6 fillies & 2 colts to date. Just El Duce's full sister left to foal to him. The bay filly is out of Windsong (Danasinga/Zepherin). Chestnut filly out of Strawberry Fields (Dance Floor/Lets Kanudle)

post-7750-0-72747100-1353436436_thumb.jp

post-7750-0-03595000-1353436458_thumb.jp