RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
DADDY

Pretty Good

Congratulations on the 40th win for this slippery customer.

Pity he couldn't get the 520 metres as he could really have been something.

I see he is a full brother to Noble Pedro and had great blooodlines.

I wonder if the owners have any plans to stand this dog at stud in NZ in the future??

Could be a great addition to our stud dog ranks.

Thoughts??

Having had a bit more of a look at him, he seems even more interesting than I thought. He obviously has the top-end and early speed to be a multiple open class 295m winner, but he also ran second in the Derby, went sub-30 around Hatrick and now is the fastest qualifier for next week's North Island Challenge Stakes at Manawatu.

Amazing dog... Absolutely love this fella!!! Turns up each and every week and runs some amazing races, his strength combined with his massive will to win has to be applauded.

Terrific training performance by the Faheys and Pretty Good's longevity is truly remarkable, and he doesn't look like slowing down soon...

At start #100 the three-time group runner-up (Derby, Railway, Galaxy) breaks through for a Group win in the Group 2 North Island Challenge Stakes at Manawatu.

He's now been entered for the heats of the Group 1, 520m Spion Rose this Friday rather than the heats of the Group 2, 305m Dash for Cash. I'm looking forward to seeing how he goes.

post-3012-0-70424900-1354516279_thumb.jp

post-3012-0-63741700-1354516281_thumb.jp

post-3012-0-23350300-1354516284_thumb.jp

post-3012-0-97459100-1354516286_thumb.jp