RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.

Guest ngati_maru

I see where it says you are a member??

In the old format I was also.

But now it says I'm a guest and won't allow me to view the pic, or other stuff for that matter??

Any Ideas??

These pics are so small..

Looks a bit like Game & Bruce Marsh ??

Guest moz1047

Clicking still doesn't seem to work. I was also going to start new thread and that doesn't seem to work either. Do we need to reregister?

I thought it was GPhillips too , but a guess at horse would be MrMink who won big 2 yr old races @ Wellington and Ellerslie.

Trained by BDeacon,by Copenhagen ll and usually ridden by LKTinsley.

Unsure of owners but sold to USA .

The tower is high and close to birdcage ,tho fence doesn't look like Trentham and Clerk looks a bit 'provincial' so could be a track like Wanganui ???

Some good names coming up but not correct. Today's clue-

This horse was trained at Matamata and these colours were carried to victory in an Arc de Triomphe

I think you have stumped us.I suspect it is Robert Sangster who you refer to ,as he purchased a promising colt Paddy Boy [by Blarney Kiss] and won some big races in Aussie as Our Paddy Boy !!!

Vell dun VS ! 3 out of 4 answers correct.

Bunker Hunt, who also raced among a host of top horses, the Arc winner Vaguely Noble (sire of Noble Bijou) is the owner whose colours GA Phillips is wearing.

Today's clue:

This colt's sire won two Derbies and six Guineas events.

Getting closer guys - yes Kevin Old was indeed the trainer.

Today's clue:

The pic was taken after a 2yo race at Trentham which the horse won but later in his career he competed against Battle Heights in an Auckland Cup - versatile buggers in those days weren't they ?