RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
clarkie

All The very Best Shayne.

Swapping the Poo Bucket for some gardening gloves. :) I'm going to miss the excellent way in which you worked with us . Your experience as an owner and trainer was in my opinion invaluable in assisting the way in which you so admirally handled situations. I know on the odd occasion when I erred through pressure the warm cheeky smile was enough. Have fun in the garden girl and maybe when the weeds are cleared we will see you back at the track someday... Clarkie .

Guest mike dallas

Don't think I have ever agreed with you in the past Clarkie, however on this occasion I whole heartedly agree, Shayne is a huge loss not only at the kennels but as the best race starter in the country, some one that understood the needs of the betting public by having a few seconds extra of betting time before boxing the dogs.

Guest Deb Edlin

Best wishes Shayne :) ...was hoping you would change your mind but it was not to be. Thank you for all your help and advice over the past few years, thank you for the care you took when handling our dogs, thank you for always making yourself available when needed. You will be missed and your replacement has much to live up to.

May the future bring you all that you desire. Much love and happiness to you.

Arohanui, Ross, Deb, and team, (no more Moody serenades LOL :rolleyes: ).

Guest lisa olden

what are we gonna do without you!!!

for all us stupid people that dont know if we are reserves or not!!!

we will miss you and proberly get fines hahaha

lisa

oh and straping the right leg !!!!!!

you will be missed

Guest ? Don't know you as yet.? I am of the opinion that this thread to me was open and direct and I could identify with all the posters. I was hopeful that the "New Look Cafe" was going to be like this. If Shayne Strapped the right leg instead of the left, did she get it right or wrong ?:) One thing for sure, write or rong, she will be missed....That is for sure....

Guest lisa olden

Guest ? Don't know you as yet.? I am of the opinion that this thread to me was open and direct and I could identify with all the posters. I was hopeful that the "New Look Cafe" was going to be like this. If Shayne Strapped the right leg instead of the left, did she get it right or wrong ? :) One thing for sure, write or rong, she will be missed....That is for sure....

sorry clarkie it was lisa again ( i cant get back on this race cafe proper again)

I STRAP THE WRONG LEG!!!!

she would correct me and tell me to put the right reserve or not bib on!!!

lisa

Guest alesha

and who is gunna tell me my coat is inside out, my shoe laces are untied or get my zipper on coat unstuck or done up for me when im panicing before a race??? hahahaha yes gunna misss you shayne luv alesha

Huge loss to the sport in Shayne. A very warm, bright and cherry person. All the best with future endeavours Shayne whether they involve gardening or winning the lotto. Live a happy and fulfilling life, and one day, hope to see you at the dogs again!