RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
rosemary telephone operator

Murray Meads.......clown!!

Great stalking, QH!

Keep going!

Muzz you must have a fair idea who this is.

Been on RC for 5 minutes and already delving into the archives.....pretty sad really.

Oh I know who he is, ziggy!

I was congratting him, sarcastically, on his trolling...

......we still love your posts , don't be discouraged by the talking-horse and his Taylor-made snipes.

But you Welly guys should be getting along better.

Us country bumkins look up to you city-slickers in your dark suits and corporate box affiliates !!

......we still love your posts , don't be discouraged by the talking-horse and his Taylor-made snipes.

He was odds-on to make a comeback! It's obvious that he lives in front of his computer and Racecafe, he couldn't stay away for that long. I would have thought he would have done better at hiding it though?

Guest Quarter horse
He was odds-on to make a comeback! It's obvious that he lives in front of his computer and Racecafe, he couldn't stay away for that long. I would have thought he would have done better at hiding it though?

Careful there intense...for it wasn't so long ago that zzz thought you and I were one and the same.

Apparently we've shared the same ISP address along the way somewhere, hence the connection.

Though all I know about you is that you're from Upper Hutt so for that, you have my deepest sympathies and I fully understand why you have that gigantic chip on your shoulder.

As for hiding, you've got to be kidding! What sort of tosser would do that?

To answer your last question .... you.

But please, I live in Upper Hutt, definitley not from here though. Actually, make that North Upper Hutt thanks.

Now, continue your inane trolling.

FYI I searched your IP addresses and guess who you share two addresses with?? one of which has about 6 of your aliases on it.

No rubbish you or you're gone, again...

Did you really think that Taylor and I were the same person?

On that basis I obviously/apparently decided you were CT although it's possible/probable you're not.

Hmmm so either Taylor breaks into my house to use my computer, or he works at McDonalds with me!

Cheers.

Hmmm so either Taylor breaks into my house to use my computer, or he works at McDonalds with me!

Cheers.

Taylor looks a lot like Ronald McDonald,except a bit older.