RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Veeight

South Island Selection Policy

But then can you show me some terrible performances give me an e.g all i seen were winners and seems the people on the day were very happy with most performances and i am sure none will be going too GAP. cheers Jim

But then who am i too doubt your intelligence and astute subjective analysis too whats a good dog hmm

jim i note the turnover was reasonably good yesterday just think if all punters like bamboozla moany and ac big punter mates plus others on here would have had a bet yesterday on otago it would have broken all tab records as jibbs also people like to bet on dogs with good form, well that might have been back in the dark ages, todays punter is classifed as the poker machine punter just keep putting the tickets and hope one comes out good , go into your local tab over here and ask a few people what there punting on half of them have no idea i have seen people betting on there computers rushing to get on the next race thatsgoing doesnt matter where, form is irrelevant for them they just like the thrill of having a bet , as for a dog race with dogs with no form people will still bet on them ,fact of life, i personally like them as you can look for a dog thats either dropping back in class or has just had bad luck in recent races. on to another matter when you joined a club you had to abide by there constitution and normally parts of that were you would promote your sport , you would not bring your sport into disrepute how is boycotting meetings promoting the sport , people threatening and abusing people over nominating dogs that is bringing the sport in to disrepute and should be dealt with by the riu . also people encouraging their friends not to bet on otago what do you call that ,promoting the sport or bringing it to disrepute it seems to me this fellow called ac needs to have a hard look at things he is suppose to be promoting this sport on tv although as bear said on another forum he wanted everyone to boycott trackside thats possibly why he has the new nickname geoff named after the english cricketer

repute

jim i note the turnover was reasonably good yesterday just think if all punters like bamboozla moany and ac big punter mates plus others on here would have had a bet yesterday on otago it would have broken all tab records as jibbs also people like to bet on dogs with good form, well that might have been back in the dark ages, todays punter is classifed as the poker machine punter just keep putting the tickets and hope one comes out good , go into your local tab over here and ask a few people what there punting on half of them have no idea i have seen people betting on there computers rushing to get on the next race thatsgoing doesnt matter where, form is irrelevant for them they just like the thrill of having a bet , as for a dog race with dogs with no form people will still bet on them ,fact of life, i personally like them as you can look for a dog thats either dropping back in class or has just had bad luck in recent races. on to another matter when you joined a club you had to abide by there constitution and normally parts of that were you would promote your sport , you would not bring your sport into disrepute how is boycotting meetings promoting the sport , people threatening and abusing people over nominating dogs that is bringing the sport in to disrepute and should be dealt with by the riu . also people encouraging their friends not to bet on otago what do you call that ,promoting the sport or bringing it to disrepute it seems to me this fellow called ac needs to have a hard look at things he is suppose to be promoting this sport on tv although as bear said on another forum he wanted everyone to boycott trackside thats possibly why he has the new nickname geoff named after the english cricketer

repute

Your onto it cheers Jim

if the form of dogs racing at tuesday meeting is not all bad. there are good form dogs racing in most races, there is some average form, and sometimes the form isnt great. but u have to have bad form to downgrade. so people like to bet on downgraders. if the policy changed all races would have very good form and punters will find it harder to back 1 out of 8 dogs with form, ecspecially the auzzie punters. where as there is a spread of form there are more obvious dogs to back. and if going for quinellas, trifectas and first fours there will be more money retuned as it wont all be dogs with good form finishing 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th. where as if the form is spread with some good form and some without, if a good form dog comes in 1st and ur playing not just win. then the dogs that come in behind the form dog will be playing good plac dividens and increase first 4s ane trifectas.

also isnt amazing how the otago 8 race card turned over more money then the usual 12 or 15 race card meetings. so much for a boycott on the punt.

sorry gaz you must get sick of logging in and out of your 2 accounts

bb the trouble is i only operate one if all those so called smarties like lil ,joyce and co. would bother to check ip addresses, they would know, so dont let them fool you that i am operating 2 now head down to the bank withdraw all your money out and punt up big on o'conners dogs lol

SiSP Testing testing

Tell me Mr Hill how the SISP helped the small trainers at the last meeting at Forbury? I like the fact that you are so passionate about this subject and it is to be commended.

When you look at it though the small hobbie trainer like yourself never benefited from the big boys staying away. The bulk of the rewards still went to the two biggest trainers represented at the meeting being Grant and Connor and the small person like yourself was still left with only the petrol voucher to take home.

The fact remains that the Money still went to the big boys and it was only the name on the cheque that changed.

If I could see that this policy had delivered real benefits to the members of OUR Club then I would whole heartedly support your cause.

Guest graffle

Testing what Murray,your brain cells between one ear and the other that wont apply to you its empty

I need afew more brain cells to work out this queer race Cafe,that other idiot got towelled up at the OGRC remits,must think its my fault ,Im a Canty trainer.keep taking the pills Merv.

Guest graffle

Tell me Mr Hill how the SISP helped the small trainers at the last meeting at Forbury? I like the fact that you are so passionate about this subject and it is to be commended.

When you look at it though the small hobbie trainer like yourself never benefited from the big boys staying away. The bulk of the rewards still went to the two biggest trainers represented at the meeting being Grant and Connor and the small person like yourself was still left with only the petrol voucher to take home.

The fact remains that the Money still went to the big boys and it was only the name on the cheque that changed.

If I could see that this policy had delivered real benefits to the members of OUR Club then I would whole heartedly support your cause.

Sir ,You are quite right ,poor old Casley struck the strongest field he had ever come across,that was his 5th start after resuming from a broken leg,those other Canterbury trainers stayed away bringing the code into disrepute and really brassed me off ,poor old Casley ,I wonder what he will strike next time,don't ponce around son get Johnny Mac to give you 6 dogs to train in Otago and scrap the SISP and I will bet you will get on as well as I did,my dogs got starts at CHCH and Southland but not at Dunedin thats why I moved back to Canterbury,you have written a flaming book on here but not one word about what your alternative to the SISP is.

Sir ,You are quite right ,poor old Casley struck the strongest field he had ever come across,that was his 5th start after resuming from a broken leg,those other Canterbury trainers stayed away bringing the code into disrepute and really brassed me off ,poor old Casley ,I wonder what he will strike next time,don't ponce around son get Johnny Mac to give you 6 dogs to train in Otago and scrap the SISP and I will bet you will get on as well as I did,my dogs got starts at CHCH and Southland but not at Dunedin thats why I moved back to Canterbury,you have written a flaming book on here but not one word about what your alternative to the SISP is.

Mr Hill

My alternative to the SISP is more races in the South Island. The problem we have is two many dogs in the Island for the 36 carded Races that we are allocated every week. The North Island is allocated 60 carded races every week.

I spent a lot of personal Time and Effort collecting data from the GRNZ website every day when Noms were Posted. I provided the Fresh stats from 1 August 2011 to as close as the AGM in October to GRNZ requesting more races. I was advised the Race Dates Committee would give it a fair hearing. I provided updated stats during the year to the Race Dates Committee of GRNZ and to the Otago Club. I have provided the Full Year stats to the Race Dates Committee.

Here is a direct quote from the GRNZ Board minutes of 10 November 2011

13. Written Report from Thayne Green (NZRB Representative)

Short fields are a major concern. Management pointed out that the nominations are being

reopened and ring- arounds are happening in an effort to increase the fields. Action Point: Management to inform Clubs that full fields are preferred and that they will

need to reopen nominations and phone potential participants in an effort to increase the

nominations.

My statistics Mr Hill back up that despite this plea from Mr Green that the North Island Races continued to be short in numbers. If you or any other person on Race Cafe wishes to supply me an email address I am more than happy to provide a copy of the Full Year Statistics to them.

I do not agree with the Boycott. This does nothing to assist my cause in attempting to get the extra races that the South Island Deserves!!!

I am grateful that the Otago Club has given its total weight to my submission at last years NZGRA AGM and I believe it will take the matter forward again.

I wish that I had received the same support from the other three Clubs in the South Island. Even if we had all four South Island Clubs supporting this we would probably still be pissing up hill in to a howling Southerly as the Board make up is predominantly geared towards electing a North Island dominated Board.

I have found that people on the GRNZ board are very territorial in their thinking and looking after their own patch.

As a Greyhound Racing Industry we need to take the blinkers off and do what is in favor of our code. We need to be flexible in adjusting to the circumstances of the day. at the moment the population of dogs is in the South Island and that is where the races need to be. At the moment there are more starting places for dogs in the North Island than there are dogs to fill them. This is after the South Island is providing big numbers on a weekly basis. The reason for the wastage in the South Island (the reason supposedly for the SISP being created) is lack of races.

It is time for the likes of you and I Mr Hill to stop fighting each other and stand united for what we need to better the sport we both love.

If you do what you have always done, you will always get what you have always got.

Guest graffle

Mr Hill

My alternative to the SISP is more races in the South Island. The problem we have is two many dogs in the Island for the 36 carded Races that we are allocated every week. The North Island is allocated 60 carded races every week.

I spent a lot of personal Time and Effort collecting data from the GRNZ website every day when Noms were Posted. I provided the Fresh stats from 1 August 2011 to as close as the AGM in October to GRNZ requesting more races. I was advised the Race Dates Committee would give it a fair hearing. I provided updated stats during the year to the Race Dates Committee of GRNZ and to the Otago Club. I have provided the Full Year stats to the Race Dates Committee.

Here is a direct quote from the GRNZ Board minutes of 10 November 2011

13. Written Report from Thayne Green (NZRB Representative)

Short fields are a major concern. Management pointed out that the nominations are being

reopened and ring- arounds are happening in an effort to increase the fields. Action Point: Management to inform Clubs that full fields are preferred and that they will

need to reopen nominations and phone potential participants in an effort to increase the

nominations.

My statistics Mr Hill back up that despite this plea from Mr Green that the North Island Races continued to be short in numbers. If you or any other person on Race Cafe wishes to supply me an email address I am more than happy to provide a copy of the Full Year Statistics to them.

I do not agree with the Boycott. This does nothing to assist my cause in attempting to get the extra races that the South Island Deserves!!!

I am grateful that the Otago Club has given its total weight to my submission at last years NZGRA AGM and I believe it will take the matter forward again.

I wish that I had received the same support from the other three Clubs in the South Island. Even if we had all four South Island Clubs supporting this we would probably still be pissing up hill in to a howling Southerly as the Board make up is predominantly geared towards electing a North Island dominated Board.

I have found that people on the GRNZ board are very territorial in their thinking and looking after their own patch.

As a Greyhound Racing Industry we need to take the blinkers off and do what is in favor of our code. We need to be flexible in adjusting to the circumstances of the day. at the moment the population of dogs is in the South Island and that is where the races need to be. At the moment there are more starting places for dogs in the North Island than there are dogs to fill them. This is after the South Island is providing big numbers on a weekly basis. The reason for the wastage in the South Island (the reason supposedly for the SISP being created) is lack of races.

It is time for the likes of you and I Mr Hill to stop fighting each other and stand united for what we need to better the sport we both love.

If you do what you have always done, you will always get what you have always got.

Fine Mr Kilda Lucy,but at the moment we can't even fill the fields for Otago and Southland so why the hell should you expect the NZGRA to go bat for more races for us,however once you have achieved your dream then scrap the SISP not before..Thimgs are ajooly sight better now than what I used to get[got] :D :D :D

Tim these are great statistics and nobody can argue with them. However you are only prsenting a case to suit your needs. As someone who has been gathering the evidence to get more races for the South Island I have viewed al the fields for the 2011/2012 season. You name the trainer and date that any Southland Trainer raced a dog at Addington in the last season? Then name the Trainer from the Otago Club who did not go to Addington at least once?

As far as I can see Southland Trainers don't want to support Canterbury, yet want trainers from there to support your Club!!! That is selfish to the extreme. To me the only winners have been trainers from Southland in gettin gauranteed start once a week with more than 2 1/2 hours travel.

One word DRIBBLE as a member of Otago you show no support at all for the club and as far as im concerned your playing devil advocate for other people and in that i mean why belong too a club yet find fault in their decision making and calling for the SIP to be dropped when you know that the club committee meeting has offered to discuss this driven issue with representation from all sources involved.

Only if boycott is lifted

is that not trying to solve the area you seem too want to continue by your attitude of negativity.

Kelvin people can see through you and your know realising and your perpetrating this myth that Southern trainers dont want to travel gee truly m8 ya got too look into a mirror and wonder where your at.

On meeting you i see someone that hasnt been around the traps and maybe you just believe in your crusade is worthwhile but too the detrement of ongoing resolvement that is possible.

ps why did you hurry away Sunday when i wanted to get too know you better by buying you a beer and listen to your reasoning.