RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Bowler

Hidden Agenda

Gary, stop stirring the pot

No one has asked for any race dates to be changed / transferred so I wonder how Murray came up with this scenario ??

jibbs i gathered you have read v8's reply what is your take of it

Hi Gary

I read through the stats - all they show is there are a lot of dogs looking for a start on the SI

That does not mean that good in form dogs should be denied a start ahead of dogs will poor / lesser form

It seems to indicate that a lot of dogs are being retained on the SI as they know they will get a start ahead of in form dogs at the Otago, Invercargill meetings

If this SISP is removed, these dogs wont get and start and will then be retired / GAP - a lot should be there already

As someone mentioned earlier, this is a professional business now and punters are the 'be all and end all' - without them there is no prizemoney - they should not be dished up 'mediocre' dogs to bet on when good dogs are available to race

Again, just my point of view

Hi Gary

I read through the stats - all they show is there are a lot of dogs looking for a start on the SI

That does not mean that good in form dogs should be denied a start ahead of dogs will poor / lesser form

It seems to indicate that a lot of dogs are being retained on the SI as they know they will get a start ahead of in form dogs at the Otago, Invercargill meetings

If this SISP is removed, these dogs wont get and start and will then be retired / GAP - a lot should be there already

As someone mentioned earlier, this is a professional business now and punters are the 'be all and end all' - without them there is no prizemoney - they should not be dished up 'mediocre' dogs to bet on when good dogs are available to race

Qne area that hasnt been explored the number of Canterbury trainers who send the dogs they dont want to Southern trainers as a dumping ground and now it seems those people that took the dogs in good faith have to handle this chit off those same trainers who sent them the dogs as giveaways.

Interesting scenario dont you think (and some of the signatures named on here all have used this vehicle at times when dispersing off the lesser lights)

Hi Gary

jibbs who are you going to replace those dogs with, how many dogs with good form are missing out 2 ,3 maybe it seems to me and its getting clearer everyday that the south island is trying to be run by a certain few

Hi Gary

jibbs just on the matter of dogs with good form missing out on races over say the last few months what are the statistics

Hi Gary

jibbs you seem a learned man do you think its a good look for the sport for people to go around threatening and abusing people over where there nominating

Hi Gary

Threats and abuse are never a good look and it taking things way too far

In saying that, it does not occur on here much unless people are passionate about an issue, their club and / or the industry in general

Its good to know greyhound people still have the passion for the game

It is the wrong way to go about it but from all indications negotiation over the past 12 months have come to nothing so the Canterbury trainers have had to draw a line in the sand and try to get all parties to the negotiating table

good on ya ac/dc.....well done great effort....all the others that have dug their toes in good you too.....

is this there real agenda some past comments made by your friends

Canterbury.....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is where a new track is desperately required!!!!!

This region has the largest dog population in the country with only 1 track to race on!

Dunedin and Southland are too far away and there are very few dogs down there!

The council are moving the OTB and the time is right to develope this new track into a race venue.

AC

we race dogs in aussie..we dont go talking dribble on australian greyhound sites....give it a rest ....go on holiday ..relax....visit your sister in tassie and release a little pressure....man talk about sucking on a lemon 24 7...

im most likely on holiday now for 3 months

we race dogs in aussie..we dont go talking dribble on australian greyhound sites....give it a rest ....go on holiday ..relax....visit your sister in tassie and release a little pressure....man talk about sucking on a lemon 24 7...

im most likely on holiday now for 3 months

well tell someone that cares unless i havent noticed im entitled to my opinion who the hell are you, nz answer to karla lewinsky

i don't think Canterbury will get another track even if they need it, and I dont think this is what it is about at all, despite all your conspiracy theories.

It's about what is fair and just, a bit too late for some, altho on the upside there were great races at Palmy yesterday with the sthrn trainers taking some good dogs up there to get there double noms.

gary you aussie twat go play on the road..u must be the biggest moaning arsewipe ever to comment on here ....go play in your own country...negative knowall knob nibbler!!!!!!

it just go's to show me how intelligent you are when people normally are caught out they resort to filthy comments and who gives a crap if you race dogs in aust my tassie sister doesnt

all those who believe gary1 is no good say I

gee your got limited intelligence im coming over in december i wll be quite happy to meet with you and discuss my sister ill be at christchurch for a couple of meetings looking forward to catching up to discuss anything you like