RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
puha

Rugby Championship odds

See there is no odds out on the winer of this comp.Does that mean they are going to pay out early on the ABS?

Don't think so Puha....I took them a few months back in multi's and they are still reading (a/c activity) as "not completed". I think the AB's still require a point from the final 2 games to ensure the win.

Don't think so Puha....I took them a few months back in multi's and they are still reading (a/c activity) as "not completed". I think the AB's still require a point from the final 2 games to ensure the win.

The ALL Blacks still need 2 points but it is highly unlikely they will not win competion.So with regard to this we think the All Blacks odds are below the minimum we can offer hence no market.

Well come on pay out your loyal customers early if thats your read on it.You had no trouble paying out on the olympic gold?