RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Tailedoff

What is the point of this article... and the title?

and does it annoy you Craig and Diane that Aaron Cross his a memorial to Badja Bale on his Facebook page?

Because if that was my dog I would be fuming. He does not give a shit about dogs dying, in fact he embraces it. He is just a low life piece of shit.

Of course it is ridiculous for him to have a memorial when he has never met the dog. His intention is to inflame the situation, I read somewhere , his own comment, that he had to use extreme and provocative language or no one would pick up the story. I have been enraged by him but now Im past that and Im not going to let him take up too much of my time because I feel fine about how the dogs in my care are treated. However he is a man on a mission and will do what he can to damage the sport. Craig was guarded talking to the reporter who has printed stories from Aaron Cross' point of view before and the story was slanted.Im sure Janet Hall would have been devastated at losing her dog and the story made it seem very ho-hum. I see too much sensationalism in the media and it wouldnt surprise me if close-up picked up the story cos they like to spin a few pork pies.

Diana

Of course it is ridiculous for him to have a memorial when he has never met the dog. His intention is to inflame the situation, I read somewhere , his own comment, that he had to use extreme and provocative language or no one would pick up the story. I have been enraged by him but now Im past that and Im not going to let him take up too much of my time because I feel fine about how the dogs in my care are treated. However he is a man on a mission and will do what he can to damage the sport. Craig was guarded talking to the reporter who has printed stories from Aaron Cross' point of view before and the story was slanted.Im sure Janet Hall would have been devastated at losing her dog and the story made it seem very ho-hum. I see too much sensationalism in the media and it wouldnt surprise me if close-up picked up the story cos they like to spin a few pork pies.

Diana

Apologies for calling you Diane.

Its worse than him never meeting the dog.... simply put - this guy wants to see dogs killed on the track.

I guess Simon Day is an animal activist and a questionable journalist

http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/7640260/More-deaths-hit-dog-racing

Whats the point as i said in another thread do you want too inflame people by rubbing their nose in the chit they write.

IGNORE HIM put a blacklist on anything he says on here and the ignore button, as for showing us articles we all know is for journalism not for their genuine interest but the promotion of public sensationlism.

Cheers Jim

Diana

Well put cheers Jim

Diana

Yes Diana I was very guarded on what I said to this reporter and there a lot that the man never wrote.We were devasted at the loss of Ronan. And like you I will got give this person Aaron Cross my time or even waste thoughts on him