RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Barmer

Hone

Why did TV1 News this evening dignify Hone Hanawera's outpourings with a subtitled translation? They should have broadcast it as it was delivered and left the Maori speakers to appreciate it. He wouldn't do that too often if he thought he wasn't reaching more than a small percentage of the population.

House Ni##er:

"a black person that does their best to please white people even if it means disowning their own racial identity".

Looks like Hone got it spot on.

and his follower(s) have so many double standards it's beyond a joke.

Why the media give him airtime is beyond me.

House Ni##er:

"a black person that does their best to please white people even if it means disowning their own racial identity".

Looks like Hone got it spot on.

Drama Queen. They're politicians who are being advised by their leader, not some sorts of racial ambassadors, let alone 'freedom fighters'.

his words not mine... as per his interview on tv the other morning.. when he was explaining to the interviewer that the word **** is used everyday and no one complains... just because he calls some old mates niggers the media jumps in ... and who am i or you to say he is wrong....but yes i stand by that comment.... what are you going to do about it.. MATE.