RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
GaryH

Tiger Prawn

Good luck with him I think he is gorgeous :)

Thanks Louise, He's got a couple of nice yearlings for sales and 2 nice mares rolled in today from the naki for him.His 1st mare to foal is by Tessa Rossa, has gone over 12 months now,Maybe a colt we hope.? Maybe to cold for them OZy girls tonite.LOL.

Thanks Louise, He's got a couple of nice yearlings for sales and 2 nice mares rolled in today from the naki for him.His 1st mare to foal is by Tessa Rossa, has gone over 12 months now,Maybe a colt we hope.? Maybe to cold for them OZy girls tonite.LOL.

Yeah; Another 2 bookings today, Stakes placed mare and her Dam.

Tiger Prawn is the Best & only Mr Prospector line sire in NZ .

What mare lines do you like for him?

As for it being too cold for your aussie mare don't worry mine was due 30th Aug and still waiting.........359 days and counting :)

At long last, in the rain thismorning, Testella the well related winning Testa Rossa mare foal a lovely leggy strong Bay Colt. I guess I'm on a run of Luck here at Kingston Lodge at the moment. I brought Testella off the track last winter in OZ ,then her 1/2 brother sold for $200K at the RTR sale and Neeson has won a Gr2 in OZ from the family.She was a $110K yearling and cost me a small fraction of that.

Get Lucky and Breed to Tiger Prawn

At long last, in the rain thismorning, Testella the well related winning Testa Rossa mare foal a lovely leggy strong Bay Colt. I guess I'm on a run of Luck here at Kingston Lodge at the moment. I brought Testella off the track last winter in OZ ,then her 1/2 brother sold for $200K at the RTR sale and Neeson has won a Gr2 in OZ from the family.She was a $110K yearling and cost me a small fraction of that.

Get Lucky and Breed to Tiger Prawn

Is there a way we can post photos of this season's foals - I'd love to see them, particularly the first season sires produce. Would be nice to have a dedicated thread - any chance???

Video made by NZTR on Tiger Prawn.

Really Rapt That we took 6 outside bookings to Tiger in as many days. The 3 yearling colts we have by him have been given great compliments by some good trainers, is good reasons to retain and try, trade them ourselfs.

Tiger Prawn ;The Best Young Mr Prospector Line sire in the NZ market.

Hi Gary

I'm pretty sure you know that your stallion comes from a now exceptional female line in South Africa. 

Futura by Dynasty has multiple lines of Dalmary and this I feel is what contributes to his excellence. I advised his former shareholder to take him as a yearling on pedigree.

When a bid from overseas was turned down, my associate sold him for over $1.2m - this after winning three Group One races - he has won the Gr1 champion stakes again since 

He will make a wonderful stallion next season, packed with Sadler's Wells, 3 lines of Special , Change Water, Gone West and Vice Regent