RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Blue

Iwi claims the wind???

WTF !

Latest news."One iwi claims if Maori have rights to water, they also have rights to wind.

A Ngapuhi sub-tribe is making a Waitangi Tribunal claim for Maori to earn a dividend for the use of wind for commercial electricity generation.

Ngapuhi's David Rankin believes the Tribunal can't turn a blind eye to the claim."

I'm not sure which is the punchline but you've gotta say LOL.

At least they're are making it harder for themselves by going this far. It's much easier for key to ignore now as people can see the extent of their stupidity. I feel sorry for genuine Maori in all of this. The lack of pride from tribal leaders is hurting their reputation.

Does that mean everyone will have to fart in a bottle, cork it and hand it over to them?
Perhaps we can claim our wild pigs back as they came here with us and dont belong to maori so sorry guys no more pig hunting. :)

Barry, I did that with Helen Clark when they introduced the "fart tax" years back.Wrote her a letter saying I had farted so many times that week and at 69cents per fart included a cheque for the amount calculated, exluding gst of course. Received a letter back acknowledging my contribution and a week or two later received my orginal cheque back in the mail.I had made it out to her by name so they could not pass it on to something else. Still have the cheque around somewhere, kept it just for laughs !!

Cheers and have a good day

Archie

People that share a room with me would be quite happy for that to happen haha!!

What have you been eating bazza ? Try the odd teaspoon of baking soda in a glass of warm water,or head down for a colonic irrigation