RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
D'Bandross

Petitions

I am writing to let you know that I am unable at this time to comment further on the petition status except to say one has been presented while action regarding the second will not take place until after the AGM.

I asked a question on Racecafe regarding Rachel Dalley's employment, that question has resulted in the laying of two charges against me. Those charges will be heard on Monday the 19th of October. Both charges were laid under Rule:88.1(q).

As much as I would like to comment further, I cannot at this time. The charges are the reason for the silence.

Seems like there are people in head office who are intent to having the last say before they ride off into the sunset.They might feel slighted but if they bothered to go around the traps they would find very little sympathy for them amongst lps.It's the old story of what you sow is what you reap and even if they happen to snare a victory here we all know who the real losers are don't we?Actually wouldn't it be nice if race cafers showed their support for Deb and co by donating monies to their cause.Maybe one of the cluibs who have been shafted by you-know-who could be the agent for same.

I am writing to let you know that I am unable at this time to comment further on the petition status except to say one has been presented while action regarding the second will not take place until after the AGM.

I asked a question on Racecafe regarding Rachel Dalley's employment, that question has resulted in the laying of two charges against me. Those charges will be heard on Monday the 19th of October. Both charges were laid under Rule:88.1(q).

As much as I would like to comment further, I cannot at this time. The charges are the reason for the silence.

Sounds to me like you have cr#ped your you no what. Jez your only the Photographer. More to this than meets the eye, reeks of flannel and spin. You were full of it not so long ago, I don't believe a word of it.

Sounds to me like you have cr#ped your you no what. Jez your only the Photographer. More to this than meets the eye, reeks of flannel and spin. You were full of it not so long ago, I don't believe a word of it.

You are being very unfair with your comments aquaman. The situation in the CD is unlike anywhere else in the country. When you have a person in a position of 'power' who uses that power to extract revenge on anyone who questions that power then you have a very dangerous situation.

Deb is the photographer.

Deb is also a club board member which carries it's own set of perils.

Deb is an Lp and licensed trainer.

Deb has much more to lose than you Mr Goode. The comment is unfair.

Aquaman, usually agree with what you write and admire your guts to say what you think. In this, case, however you have it wrong.Until the hearing is over those involved are obviously best to stay mum so as not to sway the decision against them.Remember the GRNZ decides who hears these cases and, yes, they very probably do read race cafe.Basically the chances of beating them are practically nil but we all live in hope, don't we.Personally I cant see how talking about the alleged love life of anyone is bringing the sport into disrepute.......and I do stress the word alleged.God the womens magazines would quickly go backrupt if that was the rules.

Before I start I would like to point out no where in the 1st world is it illegal to have,or to present a petition. One would have to go to Nth Korea, Burma, Zimbabwe, or Iran to find it illegal. So to be told it will not be presented in its entirety at the AGM as it was surpposed to be, reeks of a covert deal.

Now for the interesting part. And before I go on, let me state, this is my view on events to date.

Because a petition would be further embarasment to the Board on their day in the sun, what with the RIB, and other dignitaries in attendance, they have cut a deal with the author of the petition to gain their silence, hense the reason as stated. AS MUCH AS I WOULD LIKE TO COMMENT FURTHER, I CANNOT AT THIS TIME. THE CHARGES ARE THE REASON FOR THE SILENCE.

Yes, the charges are the reason for my silence, but you just watch, come the 20th October my moneys on the charges will be dropped. The deal will be, if you Author stay of the racecafe, or at least do not say bad things about us, you are welcome to present the petition after the AGM. We in turn will deferr your case until after the AGM just to make sure of your co-operation, hense the case being heard on Monday. As long as the Author sticks to the deal, then the charge will be dropped.

Of course the petition concerning Rachel will be meaningless after the AGM, and will head straight for the waste paper bin.

Bearing in mind what I stated at the beginning, there is absolutly no offense in having a petition, then this can be the only plauseable explanation for the silence, the not presenting of the petition until after the AGM, and the remand of the charge until the conferance is over.

It reeks of slime, and back door deals, and in the midst of all this, we will see no justice for poor Rachel whom all this was supposed to be about, but rather saving faces and bad publicity at the AGM.

Thats my view on it, come Monday lets see where the charge goe's. In closing, I have to say the Author of the petition has to be a bird brain to of been intimidated by the charge in the first place, as a snow ball in hell would of had a better chance of sticking. Its a sell out in my view.

1. No it is not illegal, have not been charged with actioning the petition.

2. The complaint that saw the charges laid did not come from the board but from two individual employees of the GRNZ, although one board member is named in the evidential statements. For one of the complainants it will be his final act before departing.

3.The petition regarding Rachel Dalley has already been presented to the board and there has been an official response, you may wish to contact the Lp rep and confirm this as he presented the petition to the board on the Lp's behalf.

4. The other petition was never intended for the board and if you read what I wrote on Racecafe it clearly states that. It will be presented to the Minister of Racing after the AGM. The proposed remits and the way the remits have been presented are of concern. The judgement from the hearing on Monday will be presented to the Minister along with the other paperwork regarding judicial practices.

5. Quote: "come the 20th October my moneys on the charges will be dropped."

The hearing is in Wellington on the 19th of October at 11am, so come 5pm Monday I will have received a judgement which you will read in the magazine. Don't understand how the charges can possibly be dropped the day after proceedings. Please feel free to ring the office on Monday and confirm the details given.

6. You have given your opinion, but that is all it is. As you admit you didn't sign the petition, and you did not request a copy via the email link provided on Racecafe to sign, your opinion and accusations matter very little.

if anyone wishes to confirm what I have written on this thread, feel free to ask the questions at the AGM tomorrow. Please ask the board what their response to Rachels' petition was.

I have all the documentation to back up everything I have said.

Good for you, and you can rest assured the majority of lps are right behind you.This smacks of a witchhunt by people who cant stand the heat in the kitchen but are determined to make someone the last supper before they go.Once thing is for sure, noone will miss them, good riddance!

I couldn't work out why you would make such accusations publicly, but I've just worked out who your info may be coming from, if I am correct please tell him that I have not done a deal with the GRNZ to get rid of him or anyone else, nor do I intend to. If he wants to accuse me tell him to do it himself and in public, I don't do deals!.

If I am incorrect in my assumption and the opinions you have expressed are your own, then I apologise for thinking otherwise.

Good for you, and you can rest assured the majority of lps are right behind you.This smacks of a witchhunt by people who cant stand the heat in the kitchen but are determined to make someone the last supper before they go.Once thing is for sure, noone will miss them, good riddance!

Gary, come out of the closet, stop talking in riddles, come on spit it out, front up, say what you mean. Comments like this are indicitive of the self destruction thats been happening in the CD since time began. Your Club in Masterton, once a vibrant concern is now a relic of the past. As long as you lot fight one another, mounting coup d'etat's, plan and conspire, stab in the back, then nothing good will come out of the CD. Meanwhile the real enemy, the bunch of misfits in Wellington will continue to divide and rule using intimidation as their weapon of choice.

My focuss is Wellington, I support anybody who's prepared to take them on. I would get in bed with the devil if they are tackling this present Board. I want to see them GONE. I have absolutely no trust in them. They ignor the drug rules, they try to rort our sister codes through corrupt schemes such as the Dutch Book, they still havn't come clean over the rorting Rocketship, and the loss of over $1.000.000. They still havn't supplied answers to the rorts involved in the Waikato Classic. This brings me to the Petition.

Because this Board is one which has proven time and again to be unworthy of any trust, nothing would surprise me as to the lengths they will go to suppress, intimidate, make deals. So in my mind questioning the status of the Petition is completly justified. As yet many questions remain unanswered. Why wasn't it presented at the AGM where it would of had maximum effect, rather than covertly presenting it to the board through the LP rep. If I hadn't asked the question we would all be none the wiser. This was a petition that had great fanfare several mths ago, supposedly going around the country getting signatures from all and sundry. Then what, complete silence, didn't even no it had been presented. This isn't a good look, I smell a rat, and yet to be convinced otherwise.

On a slightly different vein, I need to point out to the likes of yourself Gary, and for that matter Deebandross, I don't conspire with others on what I post, they are entirely my own thoughts, true I hear things, I observe things, I talk to people, I read a lot, I certainly do not do other peoples bidding, I fight my own battles, always have, always will. When I posted the question regarding the status of the petition, it was purely my question, and mine alone. I couldn't help but notice though that the author Deebandross, had to start another thread to give an answer, which only served to reinforce what I thought in the first place, back door deals.

You have one person in the CD Gary that I admire very much, he's the secretary of the Manawatu Club. At present he's under siege from all and sundry, not the least being the hierarchy of the NZGRA. His crime appears to be he asks to many questions, so the powers that be want him gone. To this end, some Judas goats tried to do what I referred to at the beginning of this post Gary, mount a coup. In attendance at the planned coup which from what I understand was in the last week was, 3 BOARD MEMBERS, that being the LP rep, McArther, and the hotshot Lawyer from Auckland. Those not in attendance were the subject of the meeting namely the Secretary whom they tried to dump, but alas because the conspiritors lacked the numbers to form a quorum the plan failed. Were you there Deebandross?.

I support people of principle, I don't support back stabbing rats. And I make special provision for individuals that are prepared to take on Wellington, for this the Secretary of the Manawatu has my UNRESERVED SUPPORT. And before you think it, he has no imput as to what I say or think, as said anyone who's prepared to take on Wellington is going to get my support wether they want it or not.

Gary, come out of the closet, stop talking in riddles, come on spit it out, front up, say what you mean. Comments like this are indicitive of the self destruction thats been happening in the CD since time began. Your Club in Masterton, once a vibrant concern is now a relic of the past. As long as you lot fight one another, mounting coup d'etat's, plan and conspire, stab in the back, then nothing good will come out of the CD. Meanwhile the real enemy, the bunch of misfits in Wellington will continue to divide and rule using intimidation as their weapon of choice.

My focuss is Wellington, I support anybody who's prepared to take them on. I would get in bed with the devil if they are tackling this present Board. I want to see them GONE. I have absolutely no trust in them. They ignor the drug rules, they try to rort our sister codes through corrupt schemes such as the Dutch Book, they still havn't come clean over the rorting Rocketship, and the loss of over $1.000.000. They still havn't supplied answers to the rorts involved in the Waikato Classic. This brings me to the Petition.

Because this Board is one which has proven time and again to be unworthy of any trust, nothing would surprise me as to the lengths they will go to suppress, intimidate, make deals. So in my mind questioning the status of the Petition is completly justified. As yet many questions remain unanswered. Why wasn't it presented at the AGM where it would of had maximum effect, rather than covertly presenting it to the board through the LP rep. If I hadn't asked the question we would all be none the wiser. This was a petition that had great fanfare several mths ago, supposedly going around the country getting signatures from all and sundry. Then what, complete silence, didn't even no it had been presented. This isn't a good look, I smell a rat, and yet to be convinced otherwise.

On a slightly different vein, I need to point out to the likes of yourself Gary, and for that matter Deebandross, I don't conspire with others on what I post, they are entirely my own thoughts, true I hear things, I observe things, I talk to people, I read a lot, I certainly do not do other peoples bidding, I fight my own battles, always have, always will. When I posted the question regarding the status of the petition, it was purely my question, and mine alone. I couldn't help but notice though that the author Deebandross, had to start another thread to give an answer, which only served to reinforce what I thought in the first place, back door deals.

You have one person in the CD Gary that I admire very much, he's the secretary of the Manawatu Club. At present he's under siege from all and sundry, not the least being the hierarchy of the NZGRA. His crime appears to be he asks to many questions, so the powers that be want him gone. To this end, some Judas goats tried to do what I referred to at the beginning of this post Gary, mount a coup. In attendance at the planned coup which from what I understand was in the last week was, 3 BOARD MEMBERS, that being the LP rep, McArther, and the hotshot Lawyer from Auckland. Those not in attendance were the subject of the meeting namely the Secretary whom they tried to dump, but alas because the conspiritors lacked the numbers to form a quorum the plan failed. Were you there Deebandross?.

I support people of principle, I don't support back stabbing rats. And I make special provision for individuals that are prepared to take on Wellington, for this the Secretary of the Manawatu has my UNRESERVED SUPPORT. And before you think it, he has no imput as to what I say or think, as said anyone who's prepared to take on Wellington is going to get my support wether they want it or not.

Your information is incorrect.

If your informant wishes to debate the issues openly on this forum then I am more than happy to oblige, and put the documentation up for all to view.

I bet ya he won't. Also your informant did not support either petition, and neither did he sign them. As for discussing any of this through you, it's not going to happen.

You better make sure you can back up what you say with evidence before taking up a cause with hearsay.

Deb,

You are a bald-faced liar.

I know that, and you know that I know.

I have no idea as to what you are talking about this time, so post whatever you are going on about and I will reply.

Ashoka

Aquaman,

Needs to be shooting from the hip at Waikato. They appear to be a bunch of so called people that have legs on the belly.Iam a member but have not been given one iota of info on the CLASSIC scam.Thats all it was .I intend to front the AGM, and ask some very serious questions of these people.

Lion.

Ashoka I guess you are the ideal person to tell us when the Manawatu club will hold their agm so that the members can decide what actions need to be taken against the perpetrators of their current financial hassles.Manawatu is too important to the CD concept for anything or anybody to place its survival in jeopardy.

Gary,

AGM notification has been mailed to members, as you well know as you are on my mailing list.

Of course, if you were really interested and not just point scoring, you could have rung me.

Please, Gary...don't carry on playing with semantics.

The "information" and observations posted under the pseudonym "Umbrage" can only have come from you...in my considered opinion.

I've always had a high opinion of your abilities but your petty posturing on this forum does not become you.

I realise that you're just enjoying yourself but you are endangering a common aim.

If you have a problem with anything I am purported to have said or done, then, please, just ring me.

Cheers.

Ashoka

Thank you Sacha, let's not worry about who is saying what. I am sure the real Gary won't mind as he has a sense of humour.And I am sure you won't mind being called after a great Indian cricketer.Seriously though it's the future of the Manawatu club which is the main point at issue here.Noone wants to see it disappear down the gurgler but if you listen to the rumour mill that's the way it is heading.

Come on members,take an interest in threats, to close or take over our assets,on plans to downsize the commitee or board,to get stirups back,to get members to vote on Area representatives etc.

No quorum,and only three members not connected to the commitee, last meeting attempt. Let us know on course today,if you're not making an effort to attend,and we won't bother either.Thanks.

Bev and Andy